Blockchain/Cryptocurrency Games - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
julerz12

Blockchain/Cryptocurrency Games

Blockchain science has been popularized in many sectors and this is due to the fact of its usefulness in saving data, and it has been used in digital video games as well, however I have no longer tried such games, thanks for sharing this subject matter here. 

I would be interested in playing games and earning coins for the time. But gambling is out of question. I would not like to gamble away my hard earned money.

Thank you for the information, your topic will be great for those members who like playing games so now they have a lot method of payment with cryptocurrencies, there are any things we dont know but here we are getting info

• +3 1

I have been a fan of games and the best thing that happened to me is playing blockchain games because I entertain myself and earn income and this is a good thing without a doubt, I recommend 100% axies infinity because this game is very good and promises a lot.

It's great to win a little crypto when we have fun with games,
Thanks for that list, and I will add those games to the Bitcoin Blast game,
A great game for entertainment and with few ads, and you can withdraw from it quickly, but only support withdrawals on Coinbase wallet.

• +1 1

I highly recommend axies infinity, a good game at all, besides that you win good money, these games are the ones that will soon be played all over the world, this being so popular and apart from being able to win a lot of money I recommend them good post friend.

• +2 1

That's a good post, I don't Heard about these games before about it. And don't believe the games that they paid us because mostly apps on the play store are faked and they don't paid but I'll try to Check these games and I hope I'll get good response.

I always tried some games and won such currencies, but it never occurred to me that I would ever need it, so I lost it from my hand and lost the opportunity of a lifetime to be rich now, but I will try again. It is really nice games and a great way to earn some cryptocurrencies.

When it comes to games on blockchain, you can only think of Dapps on ethereum blockchain. CryptoKitties fetched so much money at one time, some of those kitties fetch in thousands of dollars. I have not tried any games, but I tried learning solidity by coding for a game called crypto zombies. It was a fun way to learn coding. 

This method is one of the ways to win free coins through games, but the payoff will not be much and it will be similar to what is with taps, so it is not a good idea for many people, and these people resort to forums and sites that pay more.

• +2 1

I am not interested in games, but I think that the introduction of blockchain technology in the world of games will help promote cryptocurrencies and further develop their industry.

I think that these games are one of the ways to promote cryptocurrencies, but it is good for them to integrate cryptocurrencies and online games, as this will bring the gaming audience to cryptocurrencies, which is a really large audience.

Dear, encryption games and cryptocurrencies are very great and special for blockchain technology, they are really great and support encryption very much, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

Oh, the game about collecting spaceships fascinates me. You need to try playing a space game. Love when around the galaxy. 

• +1 1

I've tried some of this games I think some are interesting but if your sole aim is to play the games to earn then you're definitely wasting your time because this games won't be able to give you any good amounts for the time you spend on them

Thanks for this info, actually I haven't tried playing one of them, but I've seen many videos about it, I hope to try it at some point.

• +1 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Мы рады объявить, что поддерживаем METIS на нашей платформе!   METIS – это решение второго уровня для масштабирования на блокчейне Ethereum, разработанное для увеличения скорости транзакций и снижения затрат при поддержке разработки децентрализованных приложений. Оно направлено на создание доступной, децентрализованной и удобной экосистемы для разработчиков и пользователей, используя технологию оптимистичных роллапов.   Обменивайте METIS по лучшим курсам на: easybit.com/ru 👈  
    • We are excited to announce that we support METIS on our platform!   METIS is a Layer 2 scaling solution on the Ethereum blockchain, designed to enhance transaction speed and reduce costs while supporting the development of decentralized applications. It aims to create an accessible, decentralized, and user-friendly ecosystem for developers and users, leveraging optimistic rollup technology.   Exchange METIS at the best rates at: easybit.com 👈  
    • 📈 Криптовалютный бум: биткоин достигает шестинедельного максимума 📈 Средняя рыночная цена биткоина в долларах США взлетела до шестинедельного пика, достигнув $71,650. В течение суток криптовалюта выросла более чем на 7%. 📊 Согласно данным CoinMarketCap, этот новый локальный рекорд был установлен в японской иене.   Ослабление японской йены к доллару США стало основной причиной этого роста, поясняют специалисты CoinMarketCap. За последний квартал йена потеряла более 10% своей стоимости по отношению к доллару. 📉   📰 По словам обозревателя Томаса Фахера, криптовалютные рынки в 12 странах, включая Великобританию, Австралию, Канаду и другие, также показали значительный рост цен на биткоин в своих национальных валютах, что соизмеримо с историческими пиковыми значениями середины марта. 🌍   🔍 Аналитики компании Santiment отмечают, что в начале недели крупные инвесторы вновь начали активно скупать биткоины, что стало ключевым фактором резкого роста рыночных цен до месячного максимума. 💼 🔗 Наши контакты: Электронная почта: coinfy.help@gmail.com Вы можете связаться напрямую с оператором через онлайн чат на нашем сайте https://coinfy.cc/ Больше новостей в нашем телеграм канале: @coinfy_news  
    • Участвовал в прошлом году в их тестнете, не помню уже что и как, делал какие-то минимальные действия, теперь интересно даст ли это что-то... 🤔 Думаю, что исключать нельзя. Но народ. кто делал объемы в предвкушении. Что ж, посмотрим - проект конечно с интригой. 👀
    • Объемы-то удивили (в этом и суть 😎), но отчего же это так на цену до сих пор несущественно повлияло, ведь даже без этих ETF Биткойн в прошлом цикле достигал этих значений, а тут уже и халвинг прошел, но цена топчется - не задумывались о причинах?) 
    • Так я бы не с казал, что у Notcoin прям какой-то уровень высокий, но профит меня и правда удивил - не ожидал. Но сам-то проект на мой взгляд пустой. А вот Blum судя по всему уровнем и фундаменталом гораздо выше должен быть, поэтому думаю может вполне порадовать - посмотрим. 
    • Я сам этой деятельностью занимаюсь относительно недавно и большинство проектов пока в ожидании. Вот, например, в Altlayer, на который я потратил где-то час труда, пришло 600 ALT (200$), в Venom можно было около 100$ зафиксировать, в еще парочке тестнетов по 20-30 баксов. Тут на форуме про DOP рассказывал, у меня вышло 750 токенов DOP за тестнет, которые думаю также могут неплохо стоить после листинга, который ожидается в ближайшее время. Ну и так далее, проектов немало на подходе, буду делиться результатами на своей Телегрем-канале, если интересно, можете присоединиться: https://t.me/cryptomaticaa Будете иметь понимание как-что по этой теме. 😎 А Вы по моей ссылке присоединились?) Просто вроде и на своем канале рассказал о проекте, обычно бывает хотя бы несколько рефералов, но что-то на сайте Tari пока 0. Думаю, может не засчитывает... 🤔
    • EVM-совместимый кроссчейн-протокол deBridge объявил о запуске governance-токена DBR. Общая эмиссия монет на Solana-стандарте SPL составит 10 млрд, среди сообщества будет распределено 20% или 2 млрд DBR. Команда разработчиков получит также 20%, стратегическим партнерам предполагается 17%. На поддержку экосистемы направят 26%, а в казну deBridge Foundation пойдет 15% от общего количества DBR. Правила аирдропа будут объявлены позднее, но раздача пройдет на основе снапшота и активности пользователей.
    • Casual dating at its finest – join the leading platform for relaxed and fun encounters! A mysterious stranger awaits you without obligations Genuine Females Supreme casual Dating
    • Да уже проверил, всё работает в автоматическом режиме, если не ошибаюсь в проекте уже больше 100 тысяч пользователей.  Но посмотрим, что из этого выйдет, особо многого не теряем.  Всё что связанно с дропами и всякими там тестнетами для обычных пользователей в 90% заканчивается плачевно, но остаются те 10% проектов, котрые думают об большинстве и не жадничают, где не исключено, что рано или поздно нам повезёт найти что-то из тех 10%.