Let's stop those crypto gangsters - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mecaniques

Let's stop those crypto gangsters

Look there are lots of spammers available nowadays. We have to be careful of them. They will give you proposal to earn double money. Dont fall onto their trap. Dont share your personal information with others. Make strong password. 

• +1 1

At the present time the fraudsters have become many and they have gained a lot of experience in the fraud process, we cannot fully protect ourselves, but if we follow some instructions, the percentage of us falling into the trap of fraud will decrease, and from these instructions, at the beginning, distrust of anyone and not giving him the account and password, and secondly, moving away from  Suspicious sites and links, especially those that give a lot of money because it is a hoax, and also follow the forum rules and the instructions of the moderators

Scams are increasing everyday and joining a forum like this one with members that have good intention will help you so much. Just know that in using any platform you can search on the forum or posts about the platform to get good information to Know about it so you know of it's legit or not

the numbers of scammers in crypto is very much higher we should take action against them or we will also face scam in near future

What can I say and discuss about gangsters, they were and will be. I go around them because I see them from afar. This is the Internet and it is full of mysteries as in principle this topic....

I am agree with you. Even I haven't be faced any situation to gangsters but it really looks so dangerous situation. Before facing to this, it is much necessary to get rid off them. Thank you so much for arising this issue for the beginners.

Pamphlets should be sorted and topics raised, how to stay away from fraudsters and how to detect them, to be careful not to waste our cryptocurrencies, especially when we are beginners 

• +2 1

As we all know this forum is crypto discussion forum so we must learn here first About The basic thing of crypto world so that we can protect our-self from get scam.. First all noob member should use their time in beginner section first as in that section has lot of thing to know.. Then all should move to crypto section slowly. 

These crypto gangsters have destroyed the whole community.  We have to take action against these type of gangsters. We have to be very smart because these scammers are smart and we have to be also smart to catch that scammers.

The number of scammers has increased a lot, but unfortunately, they cannot be eliminated completely, as they always have new methods of fraud, so we must avoid dealing with any person or unknown site.

You are right dear, I think that scammers need much attention as they are one of the major challenge to the cryptocurrency world, so we most teach the newbies in the platform on how to identify them and also avoid then, thank you for raising this important point. 

• +2 1

I think to every successful platform, there most be scammers that will like to hinder it's development, this is the same with the cryptotalk platform because there are so many that scam the newbies of there hard earned coins, so we need to fight then by all means.

• +2 1

Yes, we must admonish new fraudsters who are stealing money or hacking into the account of new members because of the lack of experience of new members with the scammers. We must publish posts warning them.

• +3 1

The best advice we can give new or old arrivals in general is not to trust anyone who makes fictional offers for profit or invites you to invest in fraudulent platforms.

Do your own research before you lose your money.

Yes the cryptocurrency world and the whole internet is full with scammers that are always ready to take advantage of there wickedness to steal from people hard earned resources, so we need to work very hard to avoid them if really we want to have a condusive environment in the cryptocurrency market.

Crypto gangsters is word hearing for the first time. As a newbie more interested towards it. What will they actually do?do they hack our accounts or physically harm us to get the coins?they surviving all over or only at particular areas?. Moderators will take care of the account secure hopefully. 

think it's just common sense, you will already know that your being scam if he start's become greedy or something. scammers nowadays see opportunity in crypto world, to earn the easiest money mostly in those beginners and new to crypto. 

• +1 1

We should keep our all information personal from anyone on this platform and other than this we need to create our wallet password strong with mix latin latter and also we don't any need to believe o ln any gangster or scammers who offered us many greedy offers. 

This 8a a nice i dea and i agree with it,all you talk about is valid and we will try our possible best to see how we can minimize the danger of falling among the victim of cryptotalk scammers with the help of the moderators.

Yes there are lots of spammers in this forum who are making use of newcomers who don't have proper knowledge and ideas about these platforms. We should help them to overcome these problems. We should report those spammers . Newbies are always attacked by these spammers. So try to help them.

Yes, of course I am looking forward to your post because if I am new now, I will speak a little back and forth, but you have to read my feelings, not the comment. We have to fight against them and as far as the crypto world is concerned, it is very important that we keep an eye on such people.

I think If you mean through your work and trade, then simply avoid trusting anyone, no matter how nice and stay away from the sites, no matter how attractive their offers. As for the forum, adopt the same method, stay away from unhelpful topics, because it will be deleted, and therefore your response will not count and report on any repeated or stolen topic.

Tjis should be the work of the leaderboard and they have to   figure them out and us the memebers the moderators should create a feature on how we can luck our posts.

Yes, we must be cautious, particularly when it comes to the scammers here. I'm always careful not to fall into the hands of scammers, and we need to support each other, particularly newbies who don't know anything about scammers. Still care about where we are and don't just believe someone we don't know.

We minimize the risk when we stop being so confident in all the advertisements that indicate that you are going to generate income quickly and safely. There are many gangsters and they are looking for newbies who still do not have a clear knowledge of the topic of Cryptocurrencies, so we need to study a lot and not rush into accepting links from these scammers.