Sites and Applications Showing the Value of Ethereum Tokens in Your Wallet - Page 2 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

Sites and Applications Showing the Value of Ethereum Tokens in Your Wallet

myetherwallet, had a very complicated way to create eth wallets, and at first glance it was very cumbersome, totally difficult, when people wanting to return to it to see if their rewards were there they got tangled up and did not find their wallets or anything. It is commented among many users that there are amounts of coins lost between portfolios which unfortunately will never be able to be recovered. Currently I recommend the use of metamask, which is a simple platform with a mobile application.

u can utilize BitUniverse application it's on play store and it's free you can simply interface you Ethereum address and it's will follow your coins on this location and show the cost of any coins on it and you can see where can purchase or sell this coin on assumed trade and that's only the tip of the iceberg 

You should attempt this one and educate me regarding it after

On 10/23/2019 at 1:52 PM, cryptotalker said:

After the airdrop and bounty campaigns we've participated in, it's hard to look at myetherwallet to check tokens. it is wise to use apps that control our wallets instead. Here are a few examples;

https://coinstats.app/

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@ETHtokenExplorer_bot

Blockfolio

https://deltabalances.github.io/

I used myetherwallet for my tokens, airdrops, but they never arrived .... so I opted for metamask ... more intuitive and faster

grab your money while you still can. eth soon 100 usd. shait coins needs to flush away. major coins like btc LTC eth will survive this terminator waves

I use the etherscan site, it shows us all the currencies that we have on the myetherwallet, metamask or trust and other ERC20 wallets, as it has the price of each currency, in addition to general information about all the tokens that operate on the Ethereum system, and we do not need every time to enter our wallet To lose or retrieve it if we erase it.

They are the alternative to Coinmarketcap, the most popular tool for checking the price of cryptocurrencies. Throughout this article we will list 10 other platforms that provide statistics, prices, capitalizations and additional information about virtual currencies.

I do not think this is necessary, immediately I visit my wallet or exchange, the prices of total cryptocurrencies  can be known, also the price of individual cryptocurrencies. But, if you still want to make use of a site, etherscan can help you with this. 

• +3 1

I'm not sure it will be a good idea using another application or giving your Ethereum address or any other cryptocurrencies address to such application to tell you know about your ERC20 Token evolution. The majority of application are created by scammers, so if you fall with one of them you can say Adios to your tokens!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In my case I have no experience of about any apps or site who provides safety to your coin and wallets,is there any one who knows about it properly please explain here so that we can get the right answer and also have one more chance to save our coins in best ways. If there are sites then must use them and get skilled and avail more profitable apps to other as you find useful. Good luck.

I want to say you that Myetherwallet, had a very complicated way to create ETH wallets, but at first glance it was very cumbersome, for new members.

Also you can use to showing the value of ETH coin value in your wallet with use BitUniverse app.

After all I sujjest the etherscan site. Which have most popular tools for using the cryptocurrency..