How long you have been in crypto? - Page 47 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

I am new on this forum and its only about a month on this forum. My experience on this forum is very good there are some difficulties but overall ot a great platform. 

• +4 1

I am very late, my friend, I joined a short time ago, and I wish I had joined since 2009, as the value of the Bitcoin that arose in that year was worth less than one US dollar, while now its price is over 60,000.

• +1 1

I have been here since recently, but I am still in the process of learning and gaining experience, and I have not made any trading or investment yet.

• +1 1

I joined crypto couple weeks ago. I'm still learning new things daily. I hope to be more professional in digital currencies in the upcoming time but with no rush as it depends a lot of patience to stay focused and get the job done well.

Dear I have been working in this forum a few month ago. And I have gained too much knowledge from this forum and I am helping the new beginners of the forum to work in this forum. And it is our duty to understand that what we have faced the problems when we have joined the forum.

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that sometime ago I have not any knowledge about the cryptocurrency then one of my close Friend tell me about the pregnancy and then I joined this forum know I am happy to work on this forum by getting the money and not it on the same place

• +3 1

i hope i can also stay here for about 2 years and so on. i just got here on october 22 and i am enjoying it so far. i’ve learned a lot of information about bitcoin and crypto world that i can’t wait to share to my friends.

• +2 1

in my country, the forex market was restricted. I was unable to meet the limit in forex, so I went to cryptographic money exchanges. to be honest I'm very satisfied to know bitcoini and crypto resources. Presently when I think back I believe it really is great.

I am currently new here in crypto world. I don't have some experiences about trading, gambling, and etc. What i'm doing here are just pay per post that's all for now and i hope i can do more than that so i can earn huge amount of money. My friends became rich because of crypto and they invited me here to became rich too, soon. 

• +1 1

I have been familiar with cryptocurrency for more than 5 years. About Cryptocurrency I was told by a friend who at that time was very interested in the topic of mining, which by the way is still doing it.

• +3 1

In the world of cryptography, I have finished almost two months, but in this short time I have gained a lot of information that will qualify me to enter the world of investing through its wide door.

I am from 2018 on the crypto market. I don't have much experience in cryptocurrency, but every day I try to learn something new about this domain. I am very excited and I love crypto coins. From cryptocurrency I learned from a colleague who made some money from these transactions.

• +4 1

I have been here since last month, I have been looking for a work from home job, especially during the Corona crisis, and a friend invited me to this wonderful forum, I am very happy to join me as I am learning and earning money at the same time.

I've been in crypto not long and a friend introduce crypto currency to me. I had no money so I did my best to grow with crypto currency by learning the other several methods to earn and from there it has been helping me alot

I am new to the world of cryptography, I liked this field very much, it gave me a great opportunity to work and gain knowledge. I might later think of investing as well.

• +2 1

In this topic of crypto currency I am a little more than a year, it began when a friend wrote to me about airdrop, and after I raised a good amount on it, I began to be interested in all this cryptography. 

• +1 1

For me have join crypto not quite long and have got to have idea about it from one of my friend which i always see been busy with his phone always so I ask him about it and he explained everything to me and also put me through 

A few months ago, you can say that since the cryptocurrency market began to rise dramatically, this wave has attracted many cryptocurrency investors because of the profit rates that can be made from investing in cryptocurrencies.

I support cryptotalk and cryptocurrencies about one month ago, I joined this forum after I conducted a study on the concept of cryptocurrency and how to invest it, I also researched the safest portfolios and the costs of fees for withdrawing cryptocurrencies in general and found that those are Currencies need continuous service and support in order to reach the widest ranges of the world.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend. I joined this platform in March 2021. But I want to stay here for a long time. I want to gain knowledge. And I want to give time as well as study here.

Last year i join crypto when Covid in the world every where and lockdown is my country so i want earn the amount so i check the youtube and known about cryptocurreny after this i joint binance and purchanse some currency

Well, it just have been passed my three months  in this forum as well as in world of crypto. Before three months, I didn't know anything about Cryptocurrency before, then my friend came to me and introduced me to this world. In these three months, I have gotten a great knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency and trading.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I just started my way in this direction, learned a lot of new and interesting things. Now looking for ways for further development, although it seems they were not so much, but it is far from Agropoli and bonuses will not go away.

I am a new member in the crypto world  i am hear it has been 4 days I think and i am learning many new things and I hope that I can become useful to the site and earn some from the process too.thanks 

I joined this forum not to long ,so recently i joined this forum ,but i know about bitcoin ,because due to it price value. I heard about that is the only coin which is high coin and we can earn more money if we have knowledge.  But after that i joined this forum, so i never think about that a forum can be helpfull in bitcoin earning.  So I'm here and earning money.  So if we get knowledge then we can make right decisions and can earn more money from cryptocurrency.  So we can rwad others poat and gain some knowledge which help us to make right decisions.