What happened after two years of currency sifting. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

What happened after two years of currency sifting.

At the time I had not started working in the crypto field but had heard a lot about the projects that were closed and the currencies that were filtered and sifted. But it is nice to see some currencies like LTC, ETH and BTC held up. And now many people around the world adopt these currencies in their trade and the spread of these currencies is constantly increasing.

My friend, for me, I work in cryptocurrencies part-time as a university student and earn something good for me and my university as a personal expense and if they work full-time then we will get a very massive amount of full time so my friend advised you to work here mainly thanks

I think in coming years the crypto market will become more stronger and users will also increase.  More new people will try to understand this technology and many more new coins will come in future.

The bullish trends of the cryptocurrencies, both Bitcoin and Altcoins are magnificient, they provide the chance for the traders and investors to double, even triple their investments however, the bearish trends of the said currencies are horrible. So it is important to be inside at the beginning of a bullish trend and leave before it turns to the bearish trend, realising all your profits.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

In reality, cryptocurrencies have gained much more strength in these years and the previous one was very profitable for me, so I think that my best year was 2020 and I hope that this year 2021 is much better is what I hope.

I was seeing a few days ago a youtuber who is a trader and analyzing the bitcoin graph, I verify that the price behaves in a bullish way every 4 years, what he calls a cycle, that happens after the halving, if we start to see, Before the explosion in 2017 there was a halving and this happened at the end of 2020, now we see a high price in bitcoin and it is still missing because it rises even more, this suggests that we must always be attentive to the market after the mining cut In order to take advantage of the good prices that are coming to btc, I tell you that at the end of 2020 I did well with btc.

The last two years had its good time and worse time. But inspire of the difficulties and hurdles, Cryptocurrency market has been growing with new investors and new projects. So on the whole I feel the last two years were mostly good.

I believe that cryptocurrency has a promising future; the government and banks use it indirectly through ATMs; for example, Bitcoin ATMs can now be seen in some developing countries, indicating that the cryptocurrency is recognized by their citizens and that they are attempting to collect revenue from it through ATM.

At that time I was still not interested in trading but lucky me I started trading in 2019 and that gave me a chance to increase my capital and get better chance to earn more in the pump that happened last year and continued this year too , so I don't regret not being in the field before because now I'm getting enough profits because of the pump that still ongoing 

at this time the cryptocurrency is very famous in all over the world and almost everyone want to adopt the cryptocurrency because this is the digital currency and this is the era of technology that's why I everyone is believed on the cryptocurrency

• +4 1

Hello, I expect that the past two years will never be repeated in the future of cryptocurrencies, uh, after the siege of the Corona pandemic, some investors turned to this field because their business stopped and when they found that investing in cryptocurrencies is profitable to this degree, the trading market for cryptocurrencies will always be excellent, especially after the increase in the amount of money that is Daily flow to this market in addition to major companies' investment in this field

Yes, it was a good period, since closing a large number of projects was in our favor, so that we can now know that no new currency can be trusted and that there are special ingredients for successful currencies, and that there are basic currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum that make you a guaranteed profit in every times

I think that the past two years were a prelude to the rise of cryptocurrencies, in any field of work there is a minimum and a maximum, in the previous two years the currencies fell to a minimum, and that caused problems for many users, but you were still making some money, when you started to invest in the low currency  , The coin cap will come, and then you can win a lot.

Hi friend I joined this forum almost three or four months ago thats why I have not any knowledge or information about the projects that was working before last two years but I noticed that the project of bitcoin is growing rapidly therefore we should try to invest in it as soon as possible. 

Well as you can see for yourself despite everything cryptocurrencies flourishes, and what happened in 2017 was because of the coming of retailers to the cryptocurrency world, but later they left, seems like they have come back for good this time.

I really got some profits last two years cause some currencis got some increase especially the bitcoin raising which help me in the earning of the profits.

• +1 1

When the cryptocurrency market goes through such bad moments, we should not give up and try to focus on successful projects only and move away from projects that do not have a good support team because they will disappear in the future.

• +3 1

I think it also replace many physical office job work and also a part-time and house jobs on cryptocurrency. Crypto is one of the largest worldwide program which is used in all over the world and there are several people attached to the site and as a good and valuable property through this online earning site.