What are the tokens that I benefited from? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

What are the tokens that I benefited from?

The best coin I think was launched this year is ecoin

They have a wonderful scheme, as 4000000 people got this currency in just 10 months and the number is increasing

468x60.png

New Affiliate Program for Yobit Virtual Mining!

Get 5% from Miners Sales of your referrals in BTC:  
https://yobit.net/en/affiliate/

+ Check our New Gold MINER: https://yobit.net/en/mining/

Russian:

Новая Партнерская программа для Виртуального Майнинга Yobit!

Получайте 5% от Продаж Майнеров ваших реферралов в BTC:
https://yobit.net/ru/affiliate/

• -2 1

It is true there are many aidrop who do not pay and keep your data, it is best to follow the official accounts of those projects they launch and do an investigation.

Ripple or trx, very cheap fee for send and receive token. the red of trx has trc20 (for tokens) like erc20 but with low fees!

• +3 1

One of the token that made the most profit was the parachute token listed in CoinMarketCap, I saved more than 100,000 pairs and in its pump when it reached $ 0.01 I obtained a profit of more than $ 1000

• +3 1

On 10/2/2020 at 6:41 PM, Koussaygame07 said:

You can count on YO TOKEN it is increasing and his price is good. Use yobit for trading

There was an official yobit post on twitter they seemed to be so sure of their coins so if the project itself trusts itself and have full confidence, I'm with you i see no reason to doubt this coins, and we are even seeing the results already.

7 hours ago, Zeanich said:

Ripple or trx, very cheap fee for send and receive token. the red of trx has trc20 (for tokens) like erc20 but with low fees!

Actually i think that there are is a better coin than XRP for the things you consider, this is Stellar Lumens; these coins have much lower fees plus they are decentralized unlike XRP.

Actually, anyone who invested in any of the major cryptocurrencies during the last coronavirus dump in March this year, has now make high profits of up > 100 %.  I personally bought a few cryptos during this time but luckily I followed some advice to buy digibyte, which increased its price over 1000% and it's still in an upwards trend.

My first cryptocurrency was eth, at that time I was just getting acquainted with this direction in investing and trading, and for me it was an important experience that motivated me to buy other coins. Then I bought various top 20 altcoins and in General I was able to earn extra money on them at that time

In 2017, the token that gave me the most benefits was XLM and the second was XRP. Now to continue accumulating for some surprise in the following year or maybe this year, in this year to my surprise it was DGB

I think I already lost count of how many tokens have benefited me, but I will tell you that this 2020 they were AWC, centus, and bitrue, TWT, so far I have managed to get good profits from them. Greetings.

At the moment I have not obtained profits, because in the projects in which I participated were scams, for these times I am only looking to learn more about cryptocurrencies before investing my time and money in them, in yobit they have good investment projects which it monitors To see if I participate in them, take a look to see what you think.

Today I recommend from my opinion to trade with BTC and ETH, I have obtained good profits. One currency has given me more than the others but both complement each other very well to generate good money.

You can also go for low value currencies with good trading inputs such as: BNB, XRP, XLM, etc.

People that went early in on Link is having a great time, and some still believe there is still room for growth.

It's usually people who research new projects, buy in early and hold through all the FUD and doesn't leave with a small profit.

Patience often turn out to be the key.

• Useful or interesting 1

Tokens that you can pay from them are not many, don't rely on more noteworthy from token explicitly who are with low value, you can find sites providing for you an enormous amount of tokens anyway they are not gainful to such an extent.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:17 PM, Thekingcallme said:

What are the tokens that I benefited from?

Is it possible to share with us the token that was successful?
And made some good sums

Hi all
good question
I made a profit in 2017 with PAC coin it made a real increase of 100,000% at the epauque,
but maintenance is really worth nothing
have a nice day