What are the tokens that I benefited from? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

What are the tokens that I benefited from?

I think of bitcoin as the perfect coin for those who want to earn a little while.  Because these coins have a high market value and are in great demand in the global market.  With which you can earn many profit in a short time by trading or investing.

You can find sites that give you a lot of tokens, but they are not so useful. Tokens that you can profit from are very low, do not expect too much from the tokens, especially those with lower prices

now a days you can't identity about real project or scam project.

So from ico tokens chance of making profit to lows.

you should avoid token investing.

if you want token trading then BNB,WAVES,BAT,RVN are popular 

many of the projects scammed after joining and some are still taking time.but i have found there projects at the top and most earning tokens first one i forgot but Atomic wallet and miracle tele was the next.those took time a lot but gained

On 10/22/2019 at 6:17 PM, Thekingcallme said:

What are the tokens that I benefited from?

Is it possible to share with us the token that was successful?
And made some good sums

i got best profits from eth and xrp from last month I got very good profits from these two coins so now its price is high I buy them in dip now sold for 20% profit and enjoy profits. 

In 2019 Coins that i get benefits is Miracle Tele But this coins become scam and the good thing here i sold immediately my coins and also in V-ID i earn almost 3 Ethereum on this 2 coins. 

Ethereum token has proven to provide many benefits to many people. But still, bitcoin is the most meritorious in the birth of all altcoin.

Edited by Apple

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

I think you want all the coins may be of benefit to you today, a wise expression for you to explore in the future

From the starting till the date i only preffer to deal with bitcoins and litecoins and both of them has given good profit to me bitcoin has given more profit than litecoin and for further investments also i think bitcoin will be the best.

The tokens that I supposed to benefits from when it was valueable, is actually dead and waiting to revive back to life, if the price which they started ICO with, will be the current price value but the price is no way to be found in the crypto market. 

Tokens that you be able to profit from them are precise few, don't expect more from indication outstandingly who are with soft price, you tin stumble on sites generous to you a huge sum of tokens but they aren't functional accordingly much 

If you want some income try to buy some token that offer staking, Some example like Binance Coin and Kucoin Shares also NRG (Energi) It's give you good you benefit by only staking where you will get some good passive income.

I donot think that now focusing on new tokens will be beneficial, it is a waste of time as upcoming tokens will never be same as bitcoin or other altcoin like eth,xrp,ltc as people already in love with these coins so new tokens will be waste of time.

When I receive lots of advantages by quite a few tokens. Although the best-benefited coin would be the bitcoin. When I receive incredibly advantages of it is unpredictable selling price. And likewise, acquire beneficial take advantage of this bitcoin.

I have not found many sites that provide crypto prizes that are quite large and some sites offer prizes but they have to make payments to get their gifts so I think it is a scam. The biggest airdrop I have ever participated in is the XLM airdrop on a blockchain wallet for only $ 50.

I tried the x10 token and the profit is not that high because tokens were not really active in value unlike bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. I wouldn't invest in tokens at all.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:30 AM, dentolas said:

Along this year most projects I've participated were scam, and I see that I'm not alone

A few projects I remember worth something are WPP energy, blockmason, Veil and now that I think about it there are not much more 😂 would need to go and check

it has been an hawfull year for bounty hunters

In This low market we can get and earn huge profit from bitcoin and other Alts coin .Because all Alts coin are in very dip price accumulate more Good Alts coin and get huge profit from these coins.

Welcome with me
I took advantage of the Hora symbols, got more than 2,000 symbols in a short time, and then I left them because the price is so low
The forum is better, much better

Yes present so many scam projects runs because all coins price goes down so its your decision, where we invest but any where you see so many hackers target and they give eye catches projects shown and we attract this projects and we invest but see the market and prices.

Me personally, I benefit allot from bitcoin and Asimi, I have traded with these two coins only and have made a huge profit from them. Bitcoin especially is second to none when it comes to coins with allot of benefit.

tokens that I know are low-value or scams, so the token option I don't recommend. Should invest in coins that are better than tokens

To me the handle of the coin doesn't carry some weight at each and every one as entirely I care about is the liquidity and explosive nature whether its Bitcoin or move or eth or level Matic. tiny trades will accumulate to respectable profits my friends. 

nothing serious it was about 30-40 $ per toker so i don't think that it is very good. i think you have to search for information which has good investors. i have alreade been scammed several tims with fake tokens. so be carefull.