Trading on the new side - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hasibkhan2020

Trading on the new side

Trading 

I have a new site. This is a trading site. You can invest in the trading side. 

A very good site. You don't have to do anything, you just have to invest. 

The rest of the work will be done automatically. Click on the link below. 

Click here It will give you a good monthly income. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Can you give us a glimpse of the site.
What is an investment, the mechanism of deposit and withdrawal, and is it a crypto investment or Forex?
Is trading with the trend or are there different strategies?

On 9/26/2020 at 10:16 PM, Hasibkhan2020 said:

Trading 

I have a new site. This is a trading site. You can invest in the trading side. 

A very good site. You don't have to do anything, you just have to invest. 

The rest of the work will be done automatically. Click on the link below. 

Click here It will give you a good monthly income. 

When trying visiting the site it tells that's the site cannot be reached, that's actually means the site is not available and those who were using it for investment already getting scammed.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/8/2021 at 6:17 PM, JohnSmith19 said:

There is huge sits which provide such offers that on investment with us you can get certain % of ROI. But realty is something different. Like some sites just steal your money and they will shut down their sites and will never response to your mails and msgs.so i wanna say please don't trust blindly. 

I've already advised so many people through telegram who  sending me their referrals links of HYIP sites and they asked me to register, but I always told them that they have to stay away from those sites but they give me the proof of payment. Then I tell they they are really paying you in order to fooling you, but they couldn't understand, so they were find me the time they were getting scammed and asked me how could I know those were scammers. 

• +4 1

I would never recommend in to invest in such site which offers you the trading and you do not have to trade on you are on but you have to invest so just stay away from it it must be the scam.

In my opinion  we need trade in trusted sites  only. And Even if you don't know much about crypto coins, it is definitely worth your investment in 2020. If Twitter, Uber, and Amazon ever move to a blockchain, the core of their work will definitely be EOS. The EOS system is free of eth problems with scalability and it is ready to replace other competitive blockchains.

All friends i advise you don't invest in any trading site the reason is that if thier acounts go into lose than they did not give any profit and your capital is finished.So please always trade himself on any trusted platform if you are not expert than learn before to invest if you give your amount to others they give you nothing after your acount wash.

When I went through the site link they said that there is no site available and that is why you can say that is was a scam and they have ran away with the money of the investors.

I think that sometimes many people want to give information without even knowing what it is about, this leads us to also unconsciously do not want to do something to others, by the simple fact of spreading it can create a problem. Basically when I joined Cryptotalk is because I knew the value it had by people who have been using it, so when they want to give information they should do it in a good way and with clear numbers.

Just now, RoyalHouse01 said:

When I went through the site link they said that there is no site available and that is why you can say that is was a scam and they have ran away with the money of the investors.

Sure many sites that's cannot be reached they are always they were scammers, because if it was the legit website, they will give the message that's they have been closed, and if they give the message that's means they still paying for the domain in order to inform their customers.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/21/2021 at 6:09 PM, guatazoo said:

I've already advised so many people through telegram who  sending me their referrals links of HYIP sites and they asked me to register, but I always told them that they have to stay away from those sites but they give me the proof of payment. Then I tell they they are really paying you in order to fooling you, but they couldn't understand, so they were find me the time they were getting scammed and asked me how could I know those were scammers. 

In my experience those people who sending you privately messages and pretending to send you a private message of referral links, they might be partnered with that HYIP platform, so that's they acting like they are the clients from that site in order to prove for you that the site is legit.

• +3 1

I think new sites trading is safe if you use a regulated stock online broker and never invest more than you are willing to lose , trading on new sites is inherently risky start with a small amount of money & read investing books and keep it simple by buying and holding for a long term....

there are many websites which you can use for investment mostly the websites that are called exchangers are used for investments and there are many exchanges you can use one of them is binance

On 1/8/2021 at 8:17 PM, JohnSmith19 said:

There is huge sits which provide such offers that on investment with us you can get certain % of ROI. But realty is something different. Like some sites just steal your money and they will shut down their sites and will never response to your mails and msgs.so i wanna say please don't trust blindly. 

yes you are right most of the time there are the sites that make you rich in the dreams and there are some of the real sites that give you some real profits and the profits are not too high as the are realistic.

If I only invest the money and I don't have to do anything to trade that means it is not any trading website it is an investment websites