If you get scammed - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

If you get scammed

Yes dear in Crypto world every where are scammers and we need to avoid them . And we should to care about scammers. They make us greedy and they give us big offers and we involve their offers and we get lose. 

If we are exposed to fraud, can the forum regain our right ??
If this is true, what is the method that the forum is following and are there any special things it requires to make sure that what we say is correct

Yes, it is a common occurrence for scammers, and they mainly target beginners with little experience. Fortunately I have friends with great experience who always help me and keep me away from any fraud

There are some people who do scamming but not the all people . you should be careful and avoid these people who do cheating with the other members and they should share thier private keys with them . in this way you would be saved.

Your information should never be shared with anyone.  Then you have to wear in danger. And if you have to share, then you have to share while maintaining security.  There are some people who scam but not everyone.  You need to be careful and avoid these people who cheat with other members.  That way you will live.

Fraud operations develop with the development of websites and become more deceptive, and detecting them becomes more difficult with time. This is my opinion, so we must follow this development in order to overcome it and get rid of it.

You have made a point. Scammer can mask malware/virus so that even experienced players in the crypto world get scammers sometime. Research are working hard to find the new threat so it will be always better to get updated from their research report . 

Thanks for your advice, I will apply them so that they do not scam me, and it is important that we notify in the forum that we have been scammed, so that it does not happen to others.

Well if you get scammed then you are going to get an experience on how to stay away from scammers and you would also know what platforms to join and the ones that you should stay away from.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing with us this useful post for everyone. I think that everyone should read this valuable and useful information in order to avoid falling into deception.

It's true we are fully surrounded by scammers as whenever such fraudulent people will get a chance they will surely do their frauds So We need to be careful always about it and shouldn't neglect this as we could be in a big loss otherwise.Good Luck!

Exposure to deception can happen to everyone. Fraudsters are everywhere and they send deceptive offers or links. Once you click on them, they fall into their trap, so you must be very careful and alert others when they are being deceived.

• +1 1

I think your post is very useful and informative. Thanks for sharing this useful post. If I get a scam I report the moderator and request them bann this. I think there are many scammers are in this forum.

• +2 1

You can easily identify who is the scammers here by messaging you personally and invited you on investment sites, Don't be fall for this kind of people in this forum, kindly tell it for moderators to make some actions to removed them in this forum.

Thanks for this useful and valuable post that contains many tips that benefit everyone, especially the new members, and I hope all members to be careful of fraudsters and deceivers as well as from suspicious sites and we have to help each other and provide support for each of us.

• +5 1

Dear here is all scammers and here all are try to stole our money . So we should to care from them. They make us greedy and they give us big offers and we think that we can earn good money and finally we lose our money they stole our money. 

Scammmers are some people whom indetest the most in this world. All they try to do is try their best to harm the people. I mean why will you do that people are working hard here and all you do is rip off from their hard work. I dont understand scammers work hard to harm people inspite of working hard to do something productive.  Whatever some people just dont get it. Infact they themselves dont have a explanation why they are doing this. 

I was lucky that i have not been scammed yet by anyone. But i am still in fear one day i might . With the hope that nobody will get scammed i am concluding myself and ask everyone to be as careful as possible 

Edited by Faizunnahar Fiza 2001

Yes, we must all cooperate in order to uncover the plans of these scammers.  Each forum member should share their experience with the scammers, so the rest of the members will avoid these scammers.  It is unfortunate that we lose money to the scammers, but we have to warn others about these scammers.

We have to learn how to protect ourselves from falling into the trap of fraud
Fraud is very bad in all its forms
We have to be more careful and pay attention to him

yes you are right I agree with you Lucia such a useful information for us as a beginner in this form I learn a lot from your post you shared good topic you need to take care of comparison for pupil in case you must keep focus

Yes, my friend of course the internet is full of online scammers, so we have to take precautions before ever entering anything because it is full of fraud and we have to be careful and be careful to our advantage. 

There are some people who do scamming but not the all people . you should be careful and avoid these people who do cheating with the other members and they should share thier private keys with them . in this way you would be saved.

Your recommendations are helpful. We must, as a community, guide and warn each other of potential risks and threats. This is one of the purposes why this platform was created. Much thanks!

It is really unfortunate that we find this large number of fraudsters, they surround us on every side, so that we no longer trust any other sites, because of the fraudsters, they are disrupting our lives. I do not know why there are no techniques and programs accompanying each site to eliminate the fraudsters.  And spammers.

Edited by Arim1111

Thank you my friend
      To warn us about scammers, I am a new member here. I will try to benefit from what I have said. I think gathering useful information, gaining experience and consulting with friends protects us from scammers. I wish you good luck and that the fraudsters stay away from us