Opinion on the new qualification payment system - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Opinion on the new qualification payment system

The movement is life ... If there were no such changes in our community, people would continue to publish for publishing and the content would not be of value, the main intention in this forum is that the new ones can learn and the more experienced can share knowledge.

On 9/16/2020 at 5:28 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I want to start a discussion with this topic, On the new Pay-per-Qualification System, personally I think it has been positive since on every subject I enter I see that it has rating that means that they are rating the issues, which I did not see before I even got to create topics asking people to give reputation to the issues since there were very good issues that were not good graded and it was somewhat unfair , but now the opposite is true so this is why I think the new pay-per-rating system has been positive.

It's really a good thing when you post a thread and come after two hours and see your post have a lot of reaction they make you seel good and give you a power to continue and brings new posts with more new ideas, the problem is we can't know if users rate the post because they like what is in the post or just they want to have more coins 

this forum to see if there is any chance of making some income while explaining anything related to crypto and useful topics in the field of crypto

I think this new forum system is the best among all the forums that I know
The most important thing is to encourage members to publish good and useful content, and the evaluation is from the members as well, and this is a great thing and helps to enrich the forum with good content and targeted topics
I hope that this idea will spread among all forums.

You must spend a lot of time here and have enough knowledge about cryptotalk to get new qualifications.  But you can qualify here and it will never be possible.  We have to work honestly here.  If you work well here and post good questions to everyone knowing and understanding the questions.  Be able to acquire skills

17 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

The new payment system has contributed to increasing the quality of posts, and reducing the number of duplicate and useless posts, but until now everything is unknown regarding payment, we have to wait until the new Talk token is circulated, so that we can evaluate this system.

this does not reduce spam it just reduces the number of members in the forum because few people leave reactions in the posts and without receiving positive reactions there is no payment in bitcoin. look at june until today you will notice that many good post quality members have left this forum

• +4 1

The new payment system has many benefits, but I have some notes that I want to tell you and tell me what you think

Bad posts that do not get a positive rating will not be paid, and this we find unfair to a group of members and poor activity of the rest of the members

Through the follow-up, we find that there are many useful and interesting topics and comments, but they did not take a positive or negative evaluation and remained without evaluation and this will not be paid.

All members must increase activity and give comments the rating they deserve

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the new system is good for this forum but there is some thing I don't understand, maybe there is any member here with the same problem. In my case I see in Cryptotalk Campaign NEW paid post with Talk Token the majority of my post are considered as paid post, however in Cryptotalk Campaign BTC the majority of my post are not considered as paid post! I don't understand why!....

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This is a great system because it helps reduce the scams in the platform so that genuine people can come up with thier content which has real value and people with low quality comments are not payed. This helps in motivating people to earn money with real efforts and thereby they would try putting the best information here which is a win for the crypto world.

• +5 1

I agree, I think it is a greater opportunity for those who are just starting in the world of cryptocurrencies, then what they earn from here they may use by investing it elsewhere.

new payment info is good if it is easy way to withdraw and deposit then it is good for us for using any where.

The payments on the ratings is a good idea but the rating for getting paid is not a good idea, you need to see that it will reduce the payments even less than half.

On 9/16/2020 at 9:28 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I want to start a discussion with this topic, On the new Pay-per-Qualification System, personally I think it has been positive since on every subject I enter I see that it has rating that means that they are rating the issues, which I did not see before I even got to create topics asking people to give reputation to the issues since there were very good issues that were not good graded and it was somewhat unfair , but now the opposite is true so this is why I think the new pay-per-rating system has been positive.

Gaining reputation with genuine effort now become trend on forum where I personally check the comments and thread which are reputed. Then I give my reaction, where you can easily identity the quality comments and threads at forum. It save your effort but those who don't have the reputation doesn't mean are useless or ambiguous comment. The members are doing great by judging each other efforts and making contribution by giving quality content. Rhus shows the members sincerity. Each day forum is gaining more content which is valuable for newbies and old users.