Multiple accounts for fake positive rates. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Multiple accounts for fake positive rates.

If someone wanted to do like it should be discovered immediately because he is very special and must give a good reaction to that

I really agree with you..this forum is awesome and some fraudsters should not be allowed to tamper with and sabotage it..the method for exposing multiple fake accounts must be followed..because this is considered cheating..we work, write, innovate, learn and sometimes we don't get a positive reputation while they get it..my love for you my friends

But i don't think it will happen because multiple accounts are prohibited on the forum. No body can make 2 accounts on same device. If he do so moderators ban both accounts at the time. So it is impossible to give rating by multiple accounts. However there will be group of members which will give positive reputation each others. 

• +1 1

You are right, we must be careful and noted and informed them immediately without hesitation or in return we will lose and others all our money because of them

• +2 1

Multiple fake account just for bad activities in the forum either to rate positively in their given account or their are the once that do pit negative reputation to some good comment due to self centered in the platform and beyond.

Hello my dear friend.There are a lot of users which have multiple accounts for rating because it is rule of the forum that we can only receive money if we have positive rating on our posts.But if moderator noticed that then he will give you 6 warning points which leads to permanent ban from the forum.

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Qassem said:

Yes, my friend, I think that this is the best thing in order to keep this forum clean from fraudsters who cheat just to make money. Thank you for sharing.

@Qassem Those kinds of people are everywhere, looking to earn double income, they don't mind creating all the accounts they can to get more coins, but it's something I don't understand, how do they write so much? I do 20 posts a day and I'm tired, out of ideas, from writing so much, if I register another account I can't handle it
because laziness would enter my body and I would not be able to write so much.

As you are aware, we can no longer see who responds to us, making it difficult to prosecute spammers who use several accounts to obtain payment. But, as far as I know, this forum's technological administrator is very helpful in locating various accounts. So, I believe that if any participant does this poor stuff, he will be disqualified without a doubt, but we will also strive to find the spammer.

This is true, there are many subscribers who enter with impartiality to raise their reputation and earn a lot of money, and I suggest that they be reported because we are here working hard and honestly to earn money and it is annoying to see fraudsters earn more.

• +3 1

Fighting that corruption is a duty on all of us, so that the right-holders in evaluations take their right and abolish the exploitation of multiple accounts in the evaluation of bad business and do not bear the interest in a good and useful way.

• +2 1

I have noticed that many people create multiple accounts for fake positive rates for earning money.  If any member do this bad thing then without any doubt he will get banned but we also try to find out spammers and I think new security systems will be added in the forum to filter the forum from spammers automatically. 

It's true, there are many customers who enter with neutrality to increase reputation and make a lot of money and I suggest that they be reported because we are working hard and honestly to make money here and it is annoying to see fraudsters make more money. Fighting corruption is the duty of all of us, so that the right holders of the assessment accept their right and cancel the exploitation of multiple accounts in the assessment of bad business and not carry the interest in a good and effective way.

almayuki9

Members

186 posts

Posted on Tuesday at 09:44 pm

I agree with you my friend, we must take care of the written content and the contents of the posts, because the moderators are aware of it, and the useless post will be deleted by them, so we will not get anything in return for this and our works. Will be wasted, so we have to take care of the content and do useful work, not just for the sake of earning, but for the benefit of newcomers and the rest of the members. Many accounts are breaking account rules, do not create multiple accounts to get positive feedback. Many posts are useless to understand this and it has received positive feedback so it indicates that they are using multi account so avoid these issues and post a value that other members Gives you positive feedback

In fact, I agree with you, my friend, we are all friends here in this forum and we must work together to uncover scammers, that this forum has given us a lot, and we must keep this forum clean from scammers by reporting them, good luck to all

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually Well this not really ideal. What I can really say is that the admin knows how to detect the spammers. It is not really a good thing to be spamming this forum. I will urge all the perpetrators of this bad acts to stop. We really need a safe room with good information. And we can't really achieve that with spammed contents.

Thanks for your valuable information.  I think that this process requires a lot of time and effort and many observers because every day there are thousands of posts and it will not be easy to monitor them, but we wish you success in this task despite its difficulty, because it is necessary that one deserves every penny he got from this forum

I agree with you, my friend, it is very necessary that we report the cheaters, but I am absolutely sure that the officials in this forum will be able to uncover people who have more than one account and will ban them

You are right. We must be wary of this thing, and the responsible here should pay attention to the existence of such multiple accounts and they are banned because one of the rules of this forum is credibility and safety. This is, I believe. 

• +3 1

I believe that fake accounts will not be done for long, because they will be exposed by intermediaries, and fraud is one of the reasons for failure, so we must all work by the rules of the forum away from deception so as not to get into trouble .

For all the newbies, please beware of the rules and regulations of the forum. It is very dangerous for your account if you will violate rules of the forum. Cheating is very prohibited here in this discussion forum. Do not do things that will make your account banned. Keep on posting and don't cheat because that will not make you successful here in the forum. Work fairly. 

Spammers can be seen everywhere, not only in the crypto community, but also on social media and in real life, engaging in behaviors that could be annoying to some. We cannot drive them safe How will we be able to spot those spammers if we don't take any action? Although hunting for those criminals, no innocent people should be prosecuted. Please don't hesitate to respond if you have any suggestions.

I think the forum will deal with those people.

But we should don't report anyone in this forum, we can't know who is cheating or not.

So the forum will know and deal with them.

Wish all members doing well.

I agree with you and I think that we will face a new problem within the forum, which is creating fake accounts to get positive reviews, after the recent update of bitcoin payments on CryptoTalk, the number of spam senders in the forum may increase, passing positive feedback among members is also against the rules.    

Yes it is very wrong for us to open multiple accounts just to earn double payments so we have to report any suspicious person in this forum.

I think if the forum added more security to prevent intruders, for example, the IP would recognize any multiple use, as well as the phone number, there are many solutions to expel the intruders.

• +2 1

I think this is not good for making multiple fake accounts to get refuse your have to work hard and struggle for your own sexy not your own success for making fake review was this is not good way of learning you have to earn positively and earn halal.