Old members with experience - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

Knowledge does not stop, my friend, but you should search for it well, and we are basically here not only to collect money, but to take the knowledge and experience necessary to work in the world of cryptocurrencies properly.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

It is true that we cannot create New and informative contents every day to our knowledge. But if we want create new topics every day then we should learn form another because anybody cannot perfect.

Dear friend, as a beginner in the forum, you should read the old and new topics in the forum because they will increase your knowledge of the world of cryptocurrencies. Good luck to everyone.

Welcome, my friend. All professionals were beginners who started learning everything by searching for information about cryptocurrencies through the platforms, Google and some books to even understand these currencies, so you have to strive to reach the goal that you dream of.

If you want to learn more about trading or something else relevant to cryptocurrencies, check out the other sections of this forum. We have a segment called Crypto World, which is great for discussing cryptocurrency and blockchain. There's also some cryptocurrency news there. You can also learn more about trading by visiting the section on trading. Don't just depend on it.

Its not just a saying. Its is a true and 100 percent satisfied saying. As a newbie there is a difference between me and the old members. I am collecting the knowledge but the old ones have got all the things they don't need to think a lot about something as i do.

Some of the beginners faces this problem they don't find posts to do.Its all depend on the forum who share more unique content and so we can work on those content to make ourself learn and post on that content.If seniors will send more content it will be easy for beginners to do work.

I am also new here, as we beginners
Increase our knowledge of cryptocurrencies and trading
And read new and old topics and ask for help from
Senior members and searching other sections will be beneficial for you
To be able to give new distinct ideas

It is not a requirement that you publish educational publications. It is possible to ask a question that does not exist, or someone put it in a previous publication. Take advantage of the matter in learning and take advantage of the old members because it is good and they provide a lot of information .

Yes being a new member isn't an easy thing.the old members obviously has more experience and they post most of the useful and important content that is really helpful for the newbies. We all should work hard to make our content high and authentic.

Publishing useful topics does not always require experts, sometimes just a question from a beginner is a useful topic, that all members benefit from, this is called daring in raising the topic, it will make you distinct and that you have a culture also will be better. 

Yes, the old members are very good members and their posts are useful and I hope that we become effective here and create effective posts that benefit others here.

Well this is so important here my friend , I think we all here are finding this problem here , I think we have to collect some bravery so we could be able to rich the forum with our posts

Hello my friend, I am also considered somewhat new, but I am looking forward to publishing a useful, unique and distinctive publication, but I am searching and conducting studies so far to get the best ideas and results. I advise you to search extensively and not give up,

The human brain can generate thousands of ideas, we must collect ideas, coordinate them and study them in order to get the most benefit from them, and the contributions of our fellow members are important to us, and I am happy to gain knowledge from them until I become like them and offer knowledge to others.

• +4 1

I am also a novice and I want to give a thank you letter to all the members who share their experience and information with us that we benefit from. As for my message to the members who monopolize knowledge and only provide us with public publications, I say to these members I will be able to catch up with your information and I will bypass you with what is good for this forum

You have to work strictly and patience and do your best and read the vast majority of topics in this forum to gain knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and be able to publish new and unique topics.

It's really hard at first to know things here but as long as you're willing to learn then you can adapt.If you have new information or ideas, search here in this forum if there isn't any topic talk about your idea then write your topic and post it here, good luck for you.

I am a new Jr.member on this forum and i learn day by day it helps me a lot to earn money the knowledge about anything you want to earn is here.

This is true because we are the novices. Most of what we publish may be duplicate. We need the experienced people of the old in order to learn more.

Yes dear experience is come by the sequence of time.When more and more time passing our experience becomes partially good and we can learn too many things.The old members have very good experience about this platform so I request to must share with junior members.

Yes dear we have to be work hard to make our post different and attractive and full of information .so that people come on our post and we can get benefits and I think senior have more experience so we should to be learn from them .so that make our post useful.

It is extremely disappointing that certain knowledgeable forum members refuse to share their knowledge and experience. I've always wished that more senior members would assist newcomers and novice members. In this way, we may hasten the adoption of cryptocurrency.

Only way of getting knowledge is to read and read as much as you can and try to go into it deeply so that you can also have knowledge as the old members. Old members become old and experiences, by following those steps which we have to follow now..

I just completed my first 100 posts and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto world and as well as cryptotalk so sorry from my side for not answering your topic. Im trying to understand things as soon as possible.

It is true, there are publications from last year that are still valid due to the impact of the topic for the forum. I'm still learning from those with more experience on the platform and I appreciate the effort they make to keep us informed.