Movies about cryptocurrency. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Movies about cryptocurrency.

I mean the closest thing I've seen to crypto currencies in movies is Mr. Robot, but I think soon many Hollywood movie will try to cash in the crypto trend and start making movie about it. 

Thank you very much for advising us
I believe that this virus contributed to the expansion of the spread of cryptocurrencies
Because most people left their business because of the virus and started looking for other means of income, and cryptocurrencies were one of these methods.

I know a movie called "crypto", It was released 2019 and It was very interesting to watch. you can also watch "The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin" and "Bitcoin: The End of Money as We Know It", enjoy my friend.

Thank you. You are right. This week, universities in my country are suspended and because of this, I find a lot of free time, so I learn more in the forum and on sites about cryptocurrencies. I will watch the movie that you suggested. Thank you.

It's a good idea because it combines entertainment and education; you can watch the characters interact with cryptocurrency and learn more, but I think spending time here reading topics and sharing your thoughts on the responses is preferable. Since you can invest and exchange currencies with your hands, learning would be a lot easier.

I think This is a good way for entertainment and we can also get and increases our knowledge by this way. Both the things can be done at the same time. Thanks or sharing link.

How old are all the members I hope you all are fine and doing great work on this Earth forum I will attempt to do you for sharing with us are useful in evaluating post your boss is very helpful for me and also for the every beginner I am also bringing it on this website

Thanks for this initiative, as the epidemic continues to spread, we still spend a lot of time at home, this gives us more room to see and work with cryptocurrencies.

Thank you for sharing with us these films that talk about cryptocurrency it is a great idea to invest the time we spend at home due to the Corona virus in learning and increasing our knowledge about crypto...!!!

Dear friend @Alina42 @Samer alnajjar is currently the best place for everyone interested in learning more about cryptocurrencies as various aspects of cryptocurrency are being discussed here in this forum which is why I have also focused on visiting and reading posts of senior members in various sections of the forum as I plan to become a businessman in the future. Thank you 

What an idea you gave to us @Moontong hats of to you. We should make this spare time a useful one by learning about this forum through reading articles and blogs but your idea is amazing . I was unaware of such movies before so from now I will definitely watch movies about cryptocurrency so that I could gain more knowledge.

It is so loving, my friend, that I believe everyone is safe at home; it is a great suggestion, my friend; many friends have also recommended this movie, but I was not aware of it; however, after hearing from many members, I believe it is a fantastic film.

Well published, my friend, I had no idea there were films about coded currencies, but I will watch some of these films in order to gain some knowledge or skill in writing and formulating targeted topics

• +2 1

Due to covid everyone is brown in their homes without jobs and without any work to do so we should take advantage of this this free time and prepare ourselves for the post pandemic time. Gain as much knowledge as you can and start trading and investing in the world of Crypto this will surely benefits you in making your daily life expenses

Yes, my friend, watching movies about cryptocurrencies is a good thing, it gives you good information, but entering the forum is a better thing and it gives you new skills in dealing with these currencies

Hello everyone, movies or YouTube, will be a new and useful way to expand your experience of cryptocurrency, you need to read a lot and know much more about it if you want to be an expert, but media facilities will help you more and more because it will explain everything virtually and visually.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing these films, I hope that these films contain enough information, for a long time and I have been searching for films about cryptocurrencies, I watched two films about a week ago and I did not like it.

Hello
Actually, I didn't know there were movies about cryptocurrencies or anything.
In fact, this is good and will make it easier for users to work to make their work easier and simpler 
- From today, I'm going to watch these movies to make use of them . 
And good luck to you

Hello mate,

wow what a great information  that you shared i congratulate you for that . i think your excellent content will be very useful for everyone.as far as my experience is concerned,i have seen some tutorial about cryptocurrency but i did not  get chance to watch movies.but this is best opportunity for me to follow your content.

• +3 1

I don't agree with your suggestions because i think if we have interest in crypto currency than why should we waste our time in movies related to crypto currency and i never seen any positive movie about crypto currency so i think we should use this type of forum for getting good information and than we will also able to earn a good amount of crypto currency.

I have also seen some clips and short movies who based on crypto currency and that was a good source of information about crypto currency.

But this forum have also this ability to get a proper knowledge about crypto currency with a different and unique way we can also post here about something related to crypto currency and this forum members will give you good suggestions and opinion in replies .

So i think both ways are good but this forum will give us earning for learning  but choice is yours.