Bitrefill Mobile App - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Bitrefill Mobile App

Thanks for these information. I am much pleased to know I can make good use of my cryptocurrencies using bitrefill application. This is what I have expected, in-fact using mobile recharge with bitcoins great, this helps to save time and effort to buy recharge cards from stores and I feel safe to buy it digitally. Thank you so much!

Edited by pacific
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

9 hours ago, Abinash Ranabahat said:

Yes this app is really awesome but I currently use its web version rather wasting our storage. I've done many mobile recharges and bought different gift cards it works perfectly no issue I've been using this since 4 months no problem faced.

@Abinash Ranabahat It does not occupy more RAM's space to hang your phone. If you install this app, you have a chance to use it wherever you are 😊. Using app is practically convenient, you can manage everything just by using your finger tips. 

• +1 2
  • +5 2

@Whited35 I'm also a user of this great app bitrefill since last year and I have never faced any complications while using it therefore, I also highly recommend it to crypto users who would want to top up their prepaid phones with crypto or buy gift cards and many more to opt for this application and they will never go wrong thanks.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

5 hours ago, George10 said:

@Whited35 I'm also a user of this great app bitrefill since last year and I have never faced any complications while using it therefore, I also highly recommend it to crypto users who would want to top up their prepaid phones with crypto or buy gift cards and many more to opt for this application and they will never go wrong thanks.

@George10 Glad to hear you are using this app and getting benefits off it. Would you mind to let me know, for which purpose you use this app mostly ? Are you using Lightning Network payment feature inside this app ? 

• +2 1
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@George10 Glad to hear you are using this app and getting benefits off it. Would you mind to let me know, for which purpose you use this app mostly ? Are you using Lightning Network payment feature inside this app ? 

Currently the only main purpose or reason I use the application bitrefill is to top up my prepaid phone with available crypto payments mostly I use bitcoin,LTC and I have not yet used Lighting Network payment feature inside the app before perhaps in the near future.

• +2 1
  • +5 2

3 hours ago, George10 said:

Currently the only main purpose or reason I use the application bitrefill is to top up my prepaid phone with available crypto payments mostly I use bitcoin,LTC and I have not yet used Lighting Network payment feature inside the app before perhaps in the near future.

@George10 Nice.Have you heard about the site Reward Portal? It pays the amounts through Lighting Network which you can get even on Bitrefill app by generating an invoice. If you are using LTC on Bitrefill means I assume you have used Coinbase to send LTC there. 

• +2 1
  • +5 2

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@George10 Nice.Have you heard about the site Reward Portal? It pays the amounts through Lighting Network which you can get even on Bitrefill app by generating an invoice. If you are using LTC on Bitrefill means I assume you have used Coinbase to send LTC there. 

Yes coinbase also works well to purchase refills at bitrefill but you need to connect it to the application and they do deduct direct from the wallet when you purchase though the fee is a little bit high than when you are using the balance in bitrefill app.Now how does site reward portal works I would like to know more about it.

• +3 1
  • +5 2

23 minutes ago, George10 said:

Yes coinbase also works well to purchase refills at bitrefill but you need to connect it to the application and they do deduct direct from the wallet when you purchase though the fee is a little bit high than when you are using the balance in bitrefill app.Now how does site reward portal works I would like to know more about it.

@George10 You might follow this topic that I have already created with a detail explanation. From survey, I am getting free BTC from this site to my Bitrefill app which may also helpful for you if you are interested. My brother, I have created this topic in Referral Link section, don't consider it as a secret deal. You are free to use direct link there 😜

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Я использовал его, и он очень хорош, вы можете купить подарочную карту Amazon, баланс нагрузки на сотовые телефоны и многое другое, очень хороший вариант не переходить на фиат

• +5 2

Se ve muy buena la aplicación. Además de la utilidad que se le puede dar para no estar solo en una maquina o el navegador, sino poder realizar los trabajos mediante una app que nos facilite las operaciones. 

• +5 1

On 14.08.2020 at 14:27, Whited35 said:

Вы ищете лучшее приложение для покупки подарочных карт с помощью криптовалют? Я думаю, что приложение Bitrefill может быть хорошим вариантом для вас. Прежде чем создать эту тему, я успешно протестировал это приложение. Без сомнения, он прекрасно работает.
Используя это приложение, вы можете сделать следующие вещи:-

• Вы можете приобрести подарочные карты от очень многих популярных брендов
  • Вы можете пополнить свой телефон с помощью сотен мобильных операторов, поддерживаемых по всему миру
  • Он поддерживает оплату Bitcoin Lightning Network. Если вы платите с помощью Lightning внутри приложения, вы получите скидку 2%!
  • Вы можете оплатить счета

117196520_305534484225399_4928514362727278871_n.thumb. формат PNG. de963cdbe795e1fe1339a52e0ccf272d. png

Об этом приложении:-
Это приложение доступно как для телефонов iOS (iOS 9.0 или более поздней версии), так и для телефонов Android(4.1 и выше). Я поместил ссылки для загрузки этого приложения ниже. Интересно, что размер этого приложения очень мал и оно не занимает больше места в оперативной памяти, чтобы создать зависание на вашем смартфоне.

Разработчики:-
Я не нашел никаких проблем при использовании этого приложения. Стабильность прекрасно поддерживается. Если вы столкнулись с трудностями при использовании этого приложения, вы можете связаться с разработчиками hello@bitrefill.com

Как использовать это приложение?
Установите это приложение на свой смартфон, создайте учетную запись с помощью своей электронной почты и подтвердите свою электронную почту. Как только вы подтвердите свою электронную почту, готово! Он не просит вас проверить KYC. Мило, не правда ли?
Теперь вам нужно добавить фонд. Он поддерживает депозит от Bitcoin(Onchain), Bitcoin (Lightning) и балансовой карты. С Coinbase он поддерживает прямую интеграцию, и принимаются BTC, ETH, Dash, LTC и Dogecoin

117292566_742116176575307_402952654189327814_n.thumb.формат PNG.86e7478a7b47b4899d49986012aaca14.формат PNG

Если вы хотите добавить BTC из кошелька Lightning Network, сначала введите суммы Сатоши в целых числах и создайте счет-фактуру.

117404117_2707603369567238_5299139654139773383_n.thumb.формат PNG.bfb348494ccd3947b4c8104239af7dab.формат PNG

Нажав на кнопку "Настройка", включите уровни безопасности 2FA. Интересно, что как только вы потратите $50 эквивалентных валют внутри этого приложения, вы сможете пригласить друзей, чтобы заработать награду в размере $5.

117679367_964020380766975_1538303171879855877_n.thumb.формат PNG.89fbda85efe6da26762a94d5718701d2.формат PNG

Рекомендации:-

Буду пробовать, спасибо за рекомендацию. А так же почитаю комментарии которые пишут пользователи ниже. Если есть новые сособенности отпишите пожалуйста

• +5 1

8 hours ago, SergePhobia said:

Yes  app is really good, I used is twice and everything was ok. I recommend

For which purpose have used this app? I am interested to know about how and for which purposes app is being used worldwide. I was wondering to hear like some countries have restricted Bitrefill app but I have found, this is one of the best app to purchase gift cards. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I don't feel confident about these apps.
They are often deceivers, and their main goal is to use the customer to promote them and get new customers.
It is not easy to get new referrals.
And what's the return, just $ 50, that's nothing for the work that you will do to invite others.

• +5 1

Excellent app to change BTC to Amazon gift card (It is the only thing I have done so far ... your BTC wallets are extremely fast, keep up the good work. Transaction in 10 min.

It is quite good, it looks very reliable since it has a good presentation and I have listened to several people who say that it is very good.

• +5 1

Thank you to sharing this application with us. Yeah, i heard about Bitrefil, but didnt downloaded yet, so, im gonna try it. Also have question, can u sell cards?

• +5 1

Thanks for detailed information about the app, hope i will use the app for a long time. The app is so useful and i guess it will hwlp me in my future life.

• +5 1

Thank you for sharing actually looks very interesting and functional I would like it to be a new way for me to win some shipping of any form of payment in bitcoin. please if you have a other page i want to now.

On 10/8/2020 at 9:50 PM, AnetASk said:

Thank you to sharing this application with us. Yeah, i heard about Bitrefil, but didnt downloaded yet, so, im gonna try it. Also have question, can u sell cards?

@AnetASk You can not sell the card on Bitrefill app. You can just spent your BTC and other supported currencies on Bitrefill app. Good news is, it supports both on-chain and Lightning network payments for Bitcoin. Thanks . 

• +5 1

On 14.10.2020 at 21:24, Whited35 said:

@AnetASk You can not sell the card on Bitrefill app. You can just spent your BTC and other supported currencies on Bitrefill app. Good news is, it supports both on-chain and Lightning network payments for Bitcoin. Thanks . 

thanx for info, definetly good news.

• -3 1
  • +5 2

It is a very good application and a very good option to generate satoshis

In particular I still use it and only at some moments

But they reiterate that everything adds up and we should accumulate as much as possible so that in the future the cryptos rise to be able to have a profitability

• +5 1

8 hours ago, ruedas3 said:

It is a very good application and a very good option to generate satoshis

Hey, it does not generate Satoshis, it just accept Satoshi from on-chain or Lightning Network. Get it clear first, it is a

wallet. 

5 hours ago, jorgecamacaro1916 said:

Excellent app to change BTC to gift card amazon.es It is the only thing that has done so far its BTC wallets are extremely fast, keep it up ... very good job. Transaction in 10min. I recomend it to you

If you send BTC by using Lightning Network, it just takes a few seconds to get your transactions completed. While purchasing the gift cards, Bitrefill is rewarding users by Sats. 

• +5 1

Very good presentation friend @Whited35! Yes of course Bitrefill offer a good service and it is legitimate, I have already used this service more than one year and all things done without problem. I have not used their application generally I use just website, but why no I will try their app!:classic_smile:

• +5 1