I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

As many individuals think when beginning, trading is not that fast! I was one of those who felt it was easy to trade and I ended up losing my money many times. But I wanted to learn just as you said and I'm still learning until today, even though I already know all the basics, but almost every day I learn many skills.

What is it that pushes us onwards when the going gets tough and when the walls seem too high to climb?

Within every struggle exists the opportunity to become a better version of yourself. The opportunity to build resilience, perseverance, confidence, to become courageous, and to learn about what you are really capable of.

When we study we don’t immediately graduate and get the job of our dreams. First we have to do the work. And for some of us, during the work we lose motivation because the end seems so far off.

Whether you are sick, stressed or struggling, it’s important to be aware that you can get around your roadblocks. You are in control and you make the choices that will ultimately direct the course of your life.

You should learn a lot to achieve a proper level of knowledge. After that you can find a proper earning method. In this way you may fail many times but don't worried about it because these failures are your best teacher and they teach you many things. You will get success in long run.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

You are right. Giving up is not a solution for any problem. You should to try and try again until you get success. Trading is a risky act it may gives you more profit or more loss but don't lose your hope for gaining profit. One day you will get profit.

• +5 1

Trading is not that easy as many people think when starting. Trading is always risky if we haven't good knowledge and experience in it . You failed many time you won't give up and started to learn more about trading. If there was no failure, there would be no success. You have to learn from fail. Don't lose hope. 

Thanks for these kinds of tips.I think these kinds of tips are very useful in our daily life.If we continue learning throughout our life we will surely succeed.When losses happens in life we give up we don't succeed.Instead if we learnt from that we will be successful in life.

Much obliged for sharing this sort of data, exchanging is reslly unsafe, you should know your cutoff at whatever point you are losing consistently, imagine a scenario in which you win in exchanging, would it be able to cover all the cash that have lost on you. Continuously evaluate the circumstance, we ought not be so making a decent attempt if its not for us particularly in the event that we are talking sbout cash.

hello my friend, thank you for this useful topics that motivate us to do our best and turn a fail into success, you inspire us, we know it's a long journey full of difficulties and interesting things and we should be patient.

There are a number of facts in life. You either win or lose. Just being sad when we lose is not a remedy. We must learn the reasons for our loss and follow a new path accordingly. Giving up is not a solution. Instead of giving up, we should learn about our mistakes and act accordingly.

Edited by Didemnisa

Thanks for giving us this good information i am also worries about i motivates myself to work here properly and learn here from senior members because we beginner have a so much questions about this forum so if some senior member guide us than it will so much benefit to us 

This data is profoundly important and empowering for everybody that has fair started in exchanging. It's crucial learning from our botches so able to get way better and way better with each exchange we do. I too keep in mind my to begin with steps on exchanging were very troublesome due to my need of involvement, I still make a few mistakes from time to time but I am able to memorize from them to move forward my ensuing exchanges.

When the first trade fails you should try the second trade, when it fails again we have to try the third trade. When you fail again, you have to keep learning and deepen your mistakes in each trade, I choose not to give up and look for solutions so as not to make trades fail again. The crypto world is full of learning if we give up easily then you will only leave the crypto world.

• +1 1

Excellent post, keeping in constant learning will take us to the next level and in some way or another our results will grow enormously. I remember when I started trading I had very big losses due to bad stop loss placement and it wasn't after a few big losses that I could understand that this was all part of the process. Today I have been trading for 1 year, I learn from an investment academy and I have had good results thanks to being open to listen to the knowledge of others.

On 8/13/2020 at 3:20 PM, Honny143 said:

This type real life experience show's how hard to do trading, because most of new traders thinks trading very easy and became rich in short period, but when they entires in trading fields and observe deeply then they realizes how tuff to do trading, without any failure I don't think anyone success, so always learn new strategies to avoid loss this forum YouTube Google helps to learn trading tips.

Imagine that kind of mindsets once they lose the only thing they can do is to giveup that's a very bad idea they should first learn where their mistakes is.Most of those traders doesn't know much about cryptocurrency trade meanwhile instead of them to consult the expertise in the field,watch some of the expert youtube videos so that they can gain more knowledge on how to trade successfully.

Yes we know that if we want to achieve our ambition we have to study more and gain knowledge. We have to work hard instead of giving up. There is nothing impossible. So don't surrender infront of negative people show your power.

Yes friend  We have to work hard to improve any work.  Improvement is possible through hard work and patience.  If we want to improve in the future, we must first set goals.  Then we will be able to improve quickly.  Thank you.

That's a good decision friend, giving up means you are a loser. So never give up at all. Nothing is impossible through learning patiently. So if we learn things properly and try out, you will succeed at a later point.

Yeah , did you remember what Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam sir said....F.A.I.L means that First Attempt In Learning.

So just try the next attempt. That's all. You will feel irritated when you fail many times,but if you succed even the 1000 th time it will a unforgettable day in your life. So don't give up in cryptocurrency.

Yes you're right. We can't build a house without foundation. This is just the same in the case of trading. First we have to observe and learn the habit and behaviour of coin and slowly start to make your observations more precise. Then slowly we can start trading, in the presence of an experienced assistance. You can definitely be successful if you're determined for it.

.Yes, my friend, learning and gaining knowledge will save us from losing streak. We must also be patient, work hard and not despair in order to achieve our goals

Edited by NdalSalm

Its like slow and steady wins the race we all know that we fall and stand up amny times its a part of life loss is everywhere  there is bussiness so qe should not give up we should kept patience work hard learn more and try again and again untill we succeed as like you did

You are in a right path mate. I mean we won't get anything with out trying or by means of quitting, we are stopping the opportunity from what we want. So try to focus and you will have the result. You may get close to your dream or you may lose again, But every time we are learning and we are making the path less hard. I hope we all will have the mentality to not quit.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. Learning is the best way to be in order to improve our experience in the areas of trading and investment, through learning we have many good ideas that you can post in the forum, so we must learn more to get more opportunities

Good luck, may God reward you. 

Thank you so very much you for sharing advice.There are many people who do not tell their juniors and juniors keep misting repeatedly and their account gets closed. We should also tell juniors, whatever the rules and regulations of this form.

You are right friend and I agree with you. We should not give up under any circumstances because if we give up, we will fail. On the other hand, if we learn and through learning we can gain knowledge, then we can do whatever we want and we can achieve our goals.