The best coins for making transactions - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

On 8/11/2020 at 6:40 PM, benalmoh88 said:

you are right, those coin are good for exchange transaction, but you should be choose the good time, for example if you change your BTC to LTC with price 0.0051 and when you transfer your LTC you find the price down to 0.0050 than you will lose for each 1 LTC 10000 satoshi

for me i'm using DGB the fee of one transaction is 0.002 DGB in YOBIT exchange and 1DGB = 240 Satoshi, so for one transaction of DGB his fee is 0.48 satoshi

You should pay attention to trading volume. If you withdraw a small amount it is beneficial. If you draw large volumes you should review.

9 hours ago, jdponzoni said:

At first I made some mistakes making transactions with coins that charged a lot of fees. Now reading in the forum I see that tron (TRX) charges an amount almost zero to transfer, every day you learn.

Yeah friend, tron is also my favourite choice. I like to transfer my money through usdt currency. But i don't like erc20 usdt,,,I love trc20 usdt. It doesn't require any fee. zero trx as the withdraw fee and instant transaction.

I think the link is among the best coins in terms of transaction volume, it has made a good attack at the moment, it has reached quite high levels, it may have experienced a little withdrawal but in the long term I think it is very good in ether I want to say the same thing in ether I want to say another one with quite a lot of potential bitcoin cash 15 It will crumble in November, we'll see how this gives him advantage

I agree with many that the best currencies to make transactions quickly, safely and with a low transaction commission are ltc, ripple, xlm, dogecoin; I used to use eth a lot but given the excessive increase in commissions I stopped using it and so far I have stayed with these 4 that have given me good results.

On 8/11/2020 at 2:43 AM, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

xrp : ripple is also one of the best coin in the market that you can use .

xlm : also a good coin i used last week and the transaction done in 15 min.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

Disclaimer:

The content of this article should not be considered investment advice or encouragement to invest in anything. We invite you to do your own research before investing in any cryptocurrency.

Many people suggested me EOS in the past because the fees were relatively cheap. Now with the Google partnership... I'm not that sure, but until now it was one of the best ways to transfer crypto.

But, between exchanges that accept TRC-20, always use USDT. It's relatively fast and free!!

Recently I passed 0.02 BTC from Binance to OKEX and... using just BTC channel, it was like 0.0004 BTC in fees!!! then I passed it to USDT and the cost of using TRC-20 for the transference was 0.

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

Without a doubt I lean towards Litecoin, not only its payment is low but it is also the most accepted and used of the ones that charges the least transaction fees. But I am also researching Tron which is going down that path and for trading it is going very well.

On 10.08.2020 at 19:43, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

Disclaimer:

The content of this article should not be considered investment advice or encouragement to invest in anything. We invite you to do your own research before investing in any cryptocurrency.

I think, that best coin for transactions it’s TRON. Because tron is very fast,very simple to use, and have zero fee. Plus tron have staking with good yearly income.

Thank you for sharing the information; if you are talking about yobit guys; indeed but in other exchange plates they made it variable and same taxes for every currencies. I tested with a site out of here. 

I think ltc is good for doing transaction but n trc20 token all are good to do transaction. now a days trc20 tokens are very much faster to do traction and also the fee is very low.

As you can see all the above cryptocurrency that the post owner included with low value, well they are very good for moving to another wallet because compared to the cryptocurrency that has a large value, it will just take a small amount of transaction fees.

Almost any non dead coin will do to send from another exchanger to another. Usually the less coin price lesser tax for transaction. The only thing you need to be sure another exchanger is accepting this coin.

There are hundreds and hundreds of cryptocurrencies, all of which are good for making transactions, I personally use LTC, ETH classic, Dash.
are the ones I use the most, I also use BTC, but the rates are high.

• +5 1

2 minutes ago, JoaoFontes said:

There are hundreds and hundreds of cryptocurrencies, all of which are good for making transactions, I personally use LTC, ETH classic, Dash.
are the ones I use the most, I also use BTC, but the rates are high.

I agree there at LTC, I have Ethereum, it is also a good currency for making transactions. Bitcoin becomes bad because the rates are very high. Thanks over there the Dash Coin tip

All things considered, I have even more, I will say: XRP, TRON, XLM, Doge. They are the ones I use. I can confirm that the rates are minimal. Well good. Follow

• +5 1

For me the best are bitcoin and tron since they are currencies that do not require much fees and are currencies that will most likely have a good price soon

• +5 1

1 minute ago, JoaoFontes said:

All things considered, I have even more, I will say: XRP, TRON, XLM, Doge. They are the ones I use. I can confirm that the rates are minimal. Well good. Follow

Xrp, tron, xlm, doge. I can confirm this friend, I have been using these for 3 months and the rates are really low 🙂 

I used btc cash to 

• +5 1

Just now, Marcelinhodosol said:

Xrp, tron, xlm, doge. I can confirm this friend, I have been using these for 3 months and the rates are really low 🙂 

I used btc cash to 

I have Bitcoin Cash at Coinpot, I have enough. I'll withdraw to yobit. Already post.
Thanks

• -1 1
  • +5 1

On 10.08.2020 at 22:43, iloveyobit said:

Disclaimer:

I am glad to hear a constructive opinion on coins. I personally use XML for transactions in Blockchain system. As for LTC and XRP, I haven't used them yet.

1583150250c50JJ.jpg
━━━ ━━ ━ Start now!  ━━ ━ ━━  Try free! ━ ━━ ━━━

On 8/10/2020 at 12:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

Disclaimer:

Excellent contribution, they are my favorite currencies in terms of making transactions. The commissions are very low and that allows me to carry out several transactions without having to pay more

I am using Waves  because this token have a really less fee sometimes the comisiion are about 10 cents and I adore the speed of transactions less than 15 minutes!

• +1 1

Nowadays i only interested on MINEX and water coin you knows that the price of minex coin goes to higher and higher day by day and the traders supports this coin very much and about water i have buy water coins to invest on yobits invest box and make double which in buy and they selling double in price now i am waiting to go the price of water coin higher to get a bit high profits and  my water coins already growing 3% daily .

The best currency to make a transaction will also depend on which currency is accepted in your country, although in the market there is a variety of options in currencies, the one with the highest acceptance and value at the moment is bitcoin and with a long advantage, so i recommend that one.

Thank you .. but I have a question .. why there are three methods. One method should not suffice .. What I have noticed is that we must weigh between the wages taken for the transfers .. and the time spent .. If my statement was wrong please check it