The best coins for making transactions - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

TRX is a very good and fast coin, the xrp coin is transferred fast and easy. And with regard to Bitcoin the value is high and the commission fee is equally. Etherum lately the fee or gas is expensive.

Use ETH (Ethereum), it is fast, has good community and overall performance. Haven't seen any issues lately, it is very fast and convenient.

advcash_banner.png

Thanks for sharing this informative post. As a newbie, I have really learnt a lot in this platform. All this while, i have been an ardent fan of Ethereum when it comes to withdrawal. But now the mentality has changed courtesy of this forum.

Ripple has a fast transaction and it is so important for banking. Maybe this is one of the most important cryptocurrency of our future.

Well that depends on what you want to do today there are many blockchains that their transaction speed is quite fast, some examples of this would be ETH, TRX, XRP, USDT-TRC20, etc. the first being the most expensive ETH in terms of to the transaction fee and the others (TRX, XRP) being very fast and its fee is very cheap and USDT-TRC20 being the best since it does not charge a fee and is also very fast.

2 hours ago, franaliado said:

Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency to transact, but some altcoins are booming, such as tron and dash, which have had good growth and very low feets.

2 hours ago, Kapil Koirala said:

I don't think ltc is one of the best for transaction. There is low fee but some exchanges charge almost $1-$2 fee for ltc transactions and also it takes some time to get confirmed but my best xrp and tron coin has low fee and almost instant transactions.

I do not agree with you, Bitcoin takes approximately $ 5 in fees for each transfer, and this is a very large amount, and also litecoin takes only $ 0.1 for each transfer, which is the best

yes my point about best coin is doge because i many time deposit and withdraw this coin only few coin transaction fees you can see yobit other exchange withdraw fee it is very cheap rate.

Actually for me, I use waves to transmit, they are very cheap and fast, and after that I use xrp, ltc and doge, but I prefer the waves with less commission.

I chose my two favorite cryptocurrencies. The first is bitcoin. It's the strongest cryptocurrency on the market, available almost everywhere. The second cryptocurrency is Ethereum. Replacement of bitcoin in the future, or rival for bitcoin. It's also a popular and very strong currency.

I could also mention some coin that I like such as: Litecoin, dash, xrp, trx, dogecoin, which do not charge as many commissions, are very feasible coins to use and make many transactions.

I know that no one will like my opinion but I always make transactions with Dogecoin it is too fast and with all that the commissions are very low, another option is Litecoin, its commission is also very low, so they are my best option.

Hi .  The currencies with the lowest transaction fees are Litecoin, Dash, and Xrp. They are excellent currencies for sending transactions with low fees and thus reducing the fees that must be paid to miners.

I agree with you, for me Ltc is the best currency for transactions, in fact it's the one I use when I want to change to my local currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you very much for this valuable information, when it comes to saving on shipping costs, it is very important to know these data, I also used the Dash and Doge coins, I also found it very economical when making transfers and saving something to our favor.

i also like altcoins very much as this coin has many advantages. litecoins has low withdrawal fees so we can convert bitcoins into litecoins when we are withdrawing

Probably NANO. Due to it's zero fees and fast transaction speed. I really don't know how unsecure and centralized it is though, so I'd personally will still surely stick with bitcoin. Just wait for bitcoin's lightning network to take up adoption.

There are cheap digital currencies that have a future, and any merchant might think that they are not profitable because they are cheap, so the use of digital currencies has increased rapidly at these times, and this has led to the growth of dealing in these digital currencies, for example the Cardano digital currency, this currency has become one of the best currencies that can be used in the field Investment due to the fact that its price is cheap and does not need mining and is safe, followed by the stellar coin, it has the advantage that its price is cheap and is traded on many trading platforms, followed by the TRON currency, and it has the advantage of being an independent currency, followed by the highly popular Dogecoin currency and all these currencies and many other currencies that are cheaper

cryptocurrencies worth paying attention to
1 # BITCOIN
2 # The Ripple (XRP)
3 # LITECOIN
4 # ETHER
5 # NEO
6 # MONERO
7 # DASH
8 # IOTA / MIOTA
9 # NEM
10 # CARDANO
These are some of the many cryptocurrencies that are in the market, there are many only the 10 that I know
  • -3 1