The transition - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

The transition

With the technological development taking place in the world, a modern digital financial system must be established, which helps conduct various financial transactions between different parts of the world, very quickly and with high protection.

Yes, you are right that the use of cryptocurrencies will make us free, but there are many people that do not really know about cryptocurrencies and do not have full awareness and knowledge of this world because of their crises and lack of development, and I hope  that these peoples find their opportunity and right to technological development that will cancel paper transactions in the future, everything It will change for the better.

At these times, I do not think that there are those who do not know how to deal with smartphones, so I think that there is a great potential in making cryptocurrencies more widespread and widely used.

That's right, as time goes by, many people are entering this world of crypto, every day we are more and they will continue to present more alternative to the conventional system, you have to be patient, it takes time to consolidate and gain the trust of the immense most.
Cryptocurrencies are here to stay, time will tell.

yes my dear friend you said absolutely right that transaction is too much so after bitcoin because there are investigation process when you want to go for the transaction of Bitcoin they said they take more time to complete the transaction

Yes, cryptocurrencies has a bright future. Individuals and big companies including countries are now adopting cryptocurrencies as means of payment. So its will become easy to use your phone to purchase goods. 

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful and useful participation of course you are a wonderful person 😎, we must work hard to move to cryptocurrencies instead of the local currencies, which is our top priority at this time. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The development we are witnessing and the conditions that we are exposed to in our lives greatly contribute to the transition from working with paper currencies to working with cryptocurrencies, as working with them is safer and provides a great profit for those who are good at dealing with them, and we will see in the near future that cryptocurrencies will become a great financial power that drives an economy My world is huge.

• +4 1

Dear friend, there is a very good chance of landing in crypto.  There is a very good opportunity to easily earn and gain knowledge through post.  Here you can change your condition.  Crypto is one of the key sources of success.

On 8/6/2020 at 1:14 PM, Mwangi said:

I think about 30 percent of the world use their phones only and when they do they use to only call and text, thats a large population what happens when it becomes a necessity to buy a phone in order to transact money

This is called evolution. We as humans evolved through stages for hundreds and thousands of years until we got to where we are now
The same applies to the world of Crypto, as we are still taking the first steps in this world towards development

• +2 1

I strongly believe about the bright future of crypto currencies but the problem is most of us don't have the experience and knowledge about it,  and some people don't have access to internet.  That's the problem buddy. 

The world of cryptocurrencies has grown a lot and from what I see or read is the great change for the future, the countries that did not accept them before today have agreed to accept that the change will facilitate the economy of each one, we will only have to train ourselves in what technology is and we will have an excellent and prosperous future.

I believe that people currently require cryptocurrencies. The actual aged program isn't assisting and it has numerous defects. I'm much more frightened to make use of my greeting card as well as deliver the actual amounts on the internet compared to delivering crypto through my pocketbook. It's quick as well as secure as well as banking institutions tend to be sluggish and never secure whatsoever.

This is just the truth, I think that the adoption of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are far beyond expectations, so educating people about this will surely help in this sense, anyway, thank you so much dude for this great description. 

It's a great idea that you talk about. The future is developing rapidly and the world of cryptocurrencies is spreading more quickly, and mobile phones will be the basis for conducting encryption matters.

Humans are created to develop and change, not to adapt to circumstances, we always have to keep pace with the change in the times in which we live and its requirements, that life progresses with the passage of time, so it is wonderful for the world of cryptocurrencies to occur and their use among countries

• +1 1

I believe that the world of cryptocurrencies will spread widely in the world in the near future, because there are many people have come to believe and trust in cryptocurrencies because they thought that there are many people making large profits through trading and investment

• +3 1

The blockchain technology has comforted us, the transmission takes place quickly and securely, as the addresses are verified 6 times, after which the transmission is done and the error rate is almost non-existent and our money is safe

There are still many people who do not know how to carry out cryptocurrency transactions, which is why it is a bit difficult to carry out the transmission, but certainly nowadays it has become a necessity for all of you are connected through a cell phone, for this they always look for the best technology to be able to always be connected.

This is a fact that many people are ignorant of that cell phones are not only for communication or games, there is another world of development and progress in the field of business and money, so we must try to spread this culture among people and urge them to learn about digital currencies and start working with them so that the benefit is spread to everyone.

• +3 1

Working in the world of cryptocurrencies is great and fun. It is nice to use mobile phones for work and use technology for our transactions.

The use of the smartphone to buy products and needs at any time and place, will be a tremendous development and will achieve a quantum leap in the field of development. So we have to support and develop the field of cryptocurrencies and persuade people to use it by inviting them to join this wonderful forum.  Crypto is the currency of the future, and we have to take this saying upon us

My friend, any field when it starts is not clear to everyone, but with time the picture will be clear. I am sure that cryptocurrencies will have a prosperous future and their development will reflect positively on everyone.

Hello my friend, the transition phase is one of the most important stages in terms of material and moral, and people should think about using electronic technology with useful things, not just for social communication and WhatsApp.

Although the digital world and cryptocurrencies are the future, there are many residents who have not kept up with technology and are not able to buy a phone worth $ 50, so I think that the spread of the cryptocurrency will take more time than we imagine.