Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

If the topics hasn't been closed and information need to be added in than we can still write comments on old posts, but I advise you to share more posts and comments on new posts so that there is a permanent exchange of information between all members.

Dear friend, welcome to your forum here
Thank you for this important post that encourages us beginners and asks an important question
I think that the positive reputation does not have a specific time, so you will get Satoshi within a week, I think
Good luck

• +2 1

As long as your comment will be of good content and provide a useful addition to the main topic, it will be accepted by officials and will not be deleted, and then you will be able to take your work wage. 

• +2 1

As long as the commentary on old posts is still open to members, you can definitely comment and you will be paid for your participation, this is fair enough and very interesting to stay in touch with the past.

Welcome, my friend. Yes, you can comment on valuable posts with the value you deem appropriate to comment, and the person with the appropriate comment will win. Therefore, you can ask him in return to comment on your posts according to my opinion..

• +3 1

Yes, you can leave comments on previous posts. This is self-evident since supervisors always leave the post open rather than closing it, in order to keep the interactions on the post.

Hi dear friend

I also agree with your opinion because older post much better than new post so I also suggest you to find old post and comments to get paid save and secured amount in your yobit account I really like the old post

Yes, you can leave comments on previous posts. This is self-evident since supervisors always leave the post open rather than closing it, in order to keep the interactions on the post.

An important question that came to my mind a few times, thanks for your post, I look forward to not getting anything from the comment on the old posts, have a good day.

Yes, of course, you can comment on any post within the forum if it is not locked .. You must also monitor new posts that have new information about the latest news of cryptocurrencies and new things in the forum.

I believe you are permitted to comment on older posts as long as the post is still available and you are able to contribute something useful to the discussion. I've found that certain old posts become locked after a certain amount of time, and no one can write something new in such situations. If the subject is available, however, I believe you are more than welcome to post at the top.

@Moontong Yes friend, we can comment on old posts because there are many and very useful. Any topic that has been locked we cant reply it, but if the topic is not locked we can comment. In my experience, only topics that has some problems will be locked but they will not be locked because they are old topics.

Yes, if you post on the old topic, then you will get its payment, if your post is liked.lfyou post on the new topic, then you also post it and you do not pay your post.

Yes, of course, my friend, we can comment on old posts and get paid. Every post on the forum is a post that you can comment on once and earn money for it.

Not all members have the ability to write new posts.

I think you can still comment on old publications, as I still follow and comment on old publications and browse them carefully, as they are of great value and usefulness.

Yes my friend of course you can comment on any new or old post as long as it is open and the forum administration has not blocked it .There are topics that are really important and benefit everyone, even if they are old, and we must continue to have an opinion on them and benefit others.

Of course dear we can still write comments on old posts, but I advise you to share more posts and comments on new posts so that there is a permanent exchange of information between all members.we can discuss for any time to any topic.

Greetings, mate! Hello and welcome to your new forum.

Thank you for this interesting article, which inspires us newbies while also posing a critical query.

I believe that good reputation has no time limit, so you can receive Satoshi within a week.

Best wishes

My friend, I am a new member in the forum and I think that the old posts are of great benefit and are among the posts of the old members here who are qualified and highly experienced, and therefore those posts that they provide contain accurate information and experiences in the field of cryptocurrencies and I think that it is possible to respond to them and benefit from them by gaining experience Necessary to answer the new topics raised

Yes, my friend, I think you can comment on it and earn money for that, but try to comment on a topic of interest that beginners need to take advantage of to start working all the best for you and everyone

Yes you are right we should comment on a old post more.the reason is that we can only earn we learn from old post.it contain most of the knowledge which we knew not we can get only from the old topics

I believe you are permitted to comment on older posts as long as the post is still available and you are able to contribute something useful to the discussion. I've found that certain old posts become locked after a certain amount of time, and no one can write something new in such situations. If the subject is available, however, I believe you are more than welcome to post at the top.

I think that yes we can earn if we coments on old post . Because the old post gives us the main logical points that we can learn from it.Parhapea it is no banned.We also coment on and earn mony with a good time.

Hey friends yes We can Since i joined this forum i see many topics for 2019 and2020  they are really good and a lot of members replied to those topics I like to reply to those topics because they are really interesting and they teaches me a lot of things. Good luck