Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

I think there has no problem to comment on old post and it’s don’t effect your payment but if moderators close any topic then you can't comment there and don’t get paid for that.

There are many old topics, but they are distinctive, and useful to every recent joiner to the forum. They include comprehensive information and a simple explanation of the forum rules and other instructions, and we can certainly comment on them.

I think that we are allowed to post and comments on the same and old topics and posts but following the rules I found that we cannot use same topic for posts it may ban our account because of the repetition of the topic that are invalid but we can comments on old topics.

Yes we can still comments of old post and get good reputation.if we create a new and useful post then sure it will be useful for all which is working on this platform.just follow the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency

• +2 1

That's really normal because if the post still available for all members that means the post is useful, so anybody can respond to it. it doesn't matter how long it has.

It is natural, my friend. You comment on any post that will appear to you, whether it is old or new, so I think from my point of view that there is nothing to prevent you from commenting on old posts.

Yes we can make post on old topics but always select that topics which is useful and unique it will be better for us because we will get knowledge and our post will be safe from deletion so make useful posts in useful topics 

I think we can do a comment on all topic because I am also doing comment on and all topic but I am not confirm that we will paid or not because I am getting paid I have to wait for it but the member is saying that we will be for it so should not worry about this.

Yes friends, it is very good that if we can comment on old posts or not, it is possible, but if we can comment, then we will also get payment for this thing and our earnings are not there today. 

Yes, of course you can also comment on old topics, but your comment should be useful and knowledgeable, so that your comment is not worthless. The cricketer will definitely give you money if you comment, but should be good with the comment, no negative reputations should come from him. 

You can share only what you are have knowledge 

Well I think we can comment on old posts because some old posts are been locked by the moderators so if the post are open you can go ahead and comment on them.  But it's advisable for you  to be commenting on a useful post so that you can gain experience and knowledge. 

Edited by Manir

Yes I think that we can comment on old posts that can be open. So don't worry about deleting of your posts and keep doing your comments on all good topics.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

hello friend I want to tell you that we can earn money to comment on the old boss the post should be unique and according to the rules and regulations of cricket ok and the process should be useful for the beginners bakers number of people are working on daily basis by using this form so the post should be valuable for them then we can able earning from that post

Of course, we can make comments on old topics, and of course if they are not useful, they have been deleted and are still up to date. Participate in all topics and comment with something useful that everyone can benefit from.

Yes you can still comment on old post and you will get payment. we just have to make sure that our post is useful. There are lots of useful topics even if they are old. But you have to keep reading new posts to keep up with the latest cryptocurrency news. you can make post on old topics and return you got paid post and money, just keep trying to create useful posts so that people can get help from your posts.

• +4 1

Yes we can still comment on the old posts and yes they are paid too because if the old post is open for comment then you can comment on it and that us very useful to do.

It depends on whether the topic is till relevant today or not. If it is still relevant then you can surely make a comment but if the topic isn't applicable now then there is no need in making posts regarding that topic.

You can comment pls posts and get paid.all post are valid post effecpt for those post that are not related to the forum or digital currencies.  

Hello friends this is useful and helpful information for me because I don't have any idea about this. Can anyone tell me about this?? I want to know about that.

Of course, this is allowed. You can create posts if you contribute something to the old topics; I think there are a lot of informative topics here when this forum was first started any good member was working on any topic information can be used for any time so we can discuss any topic at any time.

Yes, you can earn money from old topics
As long as officials haven't removed or locked it, there is certainly a reason to keep it open
We can profit from any old topic as long as commenting on it is available.

Welcome my friend,

In my opinion you can comment on any post in this forum, new or old, because you can help other members with sharing your knowledge and experience here.

The information is never get old even if the post is old here, it might be new information for some one else.

Best regards.

Dear Mate, We post on some old topic because their comment section is on and we paid for them. I think some useful topics are locked by moderatos because they want everyone participate. Sometimes commenting on useful topic is more beneficial then posting on useless topic.

A very good question, my friend. I needed to know more about this. I am still new here and I do not have enough information. I will follow the comments to know what the experts will say and benefit from that. Thank you, my friend

Dear friends, many people think that they can earn income by repeatedly commenting on a post. This is not the case because when you pay or comment on a post once, then you will definitely get paid for it.  No, moreover, it is out of the rules here. If you comment the same question over and over again, your ID may be banned.