Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

Well, my friend, I can say that investing in cryptocurrencies is a real science based on knowledge and on certain data that we must follow ..
I do not see a person trying his luck in some matters, but logically, my friend, because there are works that are based on logical and regular scientific foundations far from luck ..
In the world of cryptography, we have to learn a lot and work continuously and continuously to get to what we want and to make a real profit.

4 hours ago, jaydeen443 said:

Thank you very much sir I'm very grateful for you taking your time to share this useful and informative informations with us I'm very sure I'm not the only one that find this very useful most of the members too will do so I will strictly follow your advice so I won't lose my money

Yes @jaydeen443  this is one kind of market strategy to earn profit where we use the bitcoin price pump up trend, and buys low price coins as like topic creator give the example litecoin, because when bitcoin price increase then so many altcoins price also increase, if we use this strategy and buy any altcoin before bitcoin price pump up then we earns good profit.

• +1 1

Every person has different opinion about success. A few may characterize fruitful individual by looking at their instructions level whereas others think that being effective in life can be measured by how cheerful we are in our life. We learn in our childhood that it’s imperative to be fruitful. And in arrange to be effective we work difficult and seized chances. The therapist partitioned individuals into two categories. Those who accept in difficult work and those who depend in their luckiness. In my point of see, I accept that individuals who work difficult can make their claim good fortune. On the other hand, being as it were fortunate won’t final until the end of time.✌️

We share your grief and agree with you That there is gambling going on here which is completely wrong, And there is no justice and you are not doing a good job, crypto is a good forum and everyone here is out of luck and trying their luck.
Crypto Forum is the only place where you can gather a lot of knowledge from here

• +5 1

I along with your about this topic. Because everytime because luck in not carry with you. you should always try to learnning about your bussiness or trading . keep it up.

• +1 1

Some things happen by luck but in some things you have to think for yourself if you want to make a profit. Because you can only earn with your knowledge and the ability to work. Hold on to it and word hard

There are many more believe that you can only catch a trend on crypto prices for trading, if you  enough experience and research with strategy.

Mate you are true knowledge is good but not better than luck first if you have a knowledge about any investment site than you should also know about its rating then you should invest or leaves at your luck.

Thanks.

• +4 1

I have always said knowledge is gold and this is one of the best example since based on your knowledge you will know what to do when making a cryptographic transaction that will generate notable profits.

• +3 1

Yes. Just like trade. It depends on your mind not on luck. Some people have a misunderstanding that it's all about luck but it's not. It's all about your mind. . . . . :3

Yes bro you told the right thing.Trading can't be done depending on your own luck you have to pay attention  to charts and coins up down. You have to spend days to do that for me .By gaining experience day by day people will eventually get to know what to by or what not to buy thanks.

On 8/5/2020 at 3:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

Luck is necessary but only 10% and 90% of us should try and have knowledge about trading, when buying certain coins we also have to choose the right time and also the right price, buy when the price is cheap, don't buy when the price is high.

Really good post. It is only you who can make you successful non another so it is the time for us to learn. The time is gone when we say that becoming a rich is just all about luck. Now the time has changed . The person who learns more earns more.

I really appreciate your post man yes you are right luck can give us earnings some time but not every time something we cn have bad luck also so we have to think and face them

Yes dear luck is main thing to earn more and more money. All depend on our luck. Most of the people blame this crypto world. But its not good. Crypto give you a best ever plateform for earning. So create iseful posts and earn alot as you can. It totallt depend on you and your posts.

This is a very beneficial post.those people's who only set or believes own luck.luck matters but without knowledge we can do nothing proper and accurate.i believes in knowledge more than believing on luck.its works but not at all conditions.

Of course my friend profit derived from transaction can't always be based on luck. Luck itself is based on preparations and opportunities presented. Trading involving crypto currency is associated with lots of fluctuations, however careful research and calculations has to be made.

Thanks for your professional advice. Really we all need to open up our minds as not all profit depends on luck. So I will urge all members on the forum to always be concious of what we do on the forum so that we will earn much on the forum. Have a nice day expert.

Yes my dear luck is the second option but earning money or to make a successful man is to just by work hard to get more experience. Once you get knowledge and experience then you work in smarter way to get more and more mony in short time

Yes dear you are right says traiding is totally based on status but the many other plateform trading is gambling .Not we say that profit is totaly base on luck sometime its depends upon on you and your thoughts .Of you have a knowledge then you thought about trading that where we should invest where we can get profit .

Hello dear friend, greetings to you. I agree with you and thank you for this article that contains useful information. Certainly not all profits depend on luck, most of them depend on effort and deep study, understanding and market analysis to choose the appropriate moments to buy and sell

Yes i totally agree with you. Success doesn’t come so easily. You have to gain knowledge and work hard for that. I think, there is few chances here in this field you can depend on luck. If you invest your money depend on your luck, you can lose your money most of the time. But if you invest your money depend on your knowledge and hard work, there is a few chance you can lose. So gain knowledge and be patient. Do not depend on luck for getting a profit. 

You are absolutely right friend. I'm also agree with you. We should focus on our work. Cause luck not comes every time. It will be harmful for gain knowledge also. Cause crypto currency is very tough job. So we should always focus on our work.

I think that luck has nothing to do with our trading, this is all about having taken the best decision and having the patience to stick with it for a long time, without having any influence from others that will probably be ringing bells in your ears and try to scare you off from your great trade.

I have to say agree with you and anyone who encourages the use of knowledge for getting success against the luck. I am still looking for a good strategy and I am learning about trading methods in order to prepare myself to enter the currency daily trading.

• +1 1