Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

Totally agree with you. Success doesn't come with luck, we need to make effort to acheive success. For example, if we need to earn by cryptocurrencies, we need knowledge so we can do better trading and investment.

• +5 1

Hello, friend.We rely on reason, not luck, because in this forum you have to think well and make an effort to achieve what you aspire to.

Hi senior mate, You are the right helper, not everyone, no doubt, rely on luck, some benefits are planned and pre-calculated, there is always room for abilities, and it is important that we are generally aware of this.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thanks dear mate your information is very correct that every profit not depends on your luck.In order to earn profit you must have knowledge about this field and more experts in this field. 

Dear Friend! There are many that belive that you can only catch a trend on crypto a trend piece for trading. You must learn and increase your knowledge in trading cryptocurrencies. 

Maximum time profit depends on the way of your think or planing or working. Not Every time  it depends on luck. Some times it depend on luck. Hard work and maximum effort can change the way of success you can't imagine that.      

• +3 1

Dear @Calvinpriva great thinking you are absolutely correct when some people fail in any work they says that luck is not favour this is bad thinking this is our narrow mind Ness we try their best and we will gain the goal absolutely 

Really nice topic. Thanks for the advice. We really need to open our mind and learn how cryptocurrencies work and the strategies involves in it. We need to work hard and be smart in crypto world to earn profits, nothing like lucky profits. 

Well, This is a great post! I think this is when someone said that corruption is not about luck, that there is a lot of knowledge that goes into making decisions, and the result is profit. Many people believe that you can only spot a trend in bad prices if you are lucky enough to do so, however, the simple truth is that many people make decisions based on their knowledge. Trends, financial conditions, etc. These things are important to note. Trade is more than luck.

On 8/5/2020 at 1:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

@Calvinpriva  Your participation is very wonderful, of course, learning, knowledge and skills earn a lot for that. We are here in the forum in order to study and learn where there are ideas, skills and experiences that help you build yourself in how to trade in the market and buy at the right time and sell at the right time

• +1 1

You are right friend. I totally agree with you. It is true that not every profit  depends on luck. I believe that our success and our sorrow all is depend our eori and activities. If we can do hard word for us and be able to use our time properly then we can must changed our bad luck and can get success for our own life.                   

Dear mate I'm completely agree with your kind advice.I think that we want believe ourelves that we earn for trading.crypto is the baat for earning.we want work here to patience . Everything is not a luck .your profit depends upon your knowledge and hard work.

On 8/5/2020 at 3:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

This is good post . I think this site don't about luck . It's matter how much time spend and work hard . If your content is good , work hard , time spend more in this site , abide by the rules then definitely you must top the reach rank.😊

____________________.

We can't consider exchanging cryptographic forms of money as a bet as it needs to do great investigations of the business sectors and their consistent development and necessities plans and techniques to make progress in exchanging.

• +2 1

Hello friend. I totally agree with you. Because you may know that not every success comes easily. No profit depends on luck. I don't think success happens just like that. Just as a lot of perseverance is required, hard work and concentration are required for profit. Fate will not give you anything unless you work hard.

Edited by Sumu2021

What you said in generally untrue with my reason bellow; when you make your daily 20 posts your payment will depend on the post selected by the supervisors. From the above statement you can see that luck implies in this

I also agree with you. I studied commerce for several months because I believed I knew more than bad luck. Maybe sometimes the market can pull and we are lucky, but without luck, we cannot just do it.

Dear fellow your post is very well and I completely agree with your post that not every profit depends on your luck. In order to earn profit you should do work hard and do the good comments on the posts and you should invest your money in cryptocurrencies because to invest money is very profitable.

• +1 1

____________________.

I thoroughly concur, I have exchanged forex various occasions and sometimes I had the option to make some great benefit yet eventually , I was stressed over the things that were not making sence in light of the fact that more often than not I was attempting to bring in cash quick and that stressed me a ton so in the end I was assume to go moderate and allowed everything to occur voluntarily

Yes you are right brother because if we depend only on luck than we never earn a good amount of money we should learn some tips and knowledge from senior members they will guide us and if we use those tricks and tips in trading platform than i surely say we should get some things good 

Mostly of the time I believe in have Knowledge and experience on every steps I want take, because have the depending on luck can cause mean lose in the feld of crypto currencies, likewise when you about to lose, you can apply the knowledge to control your lose.

Well said @getyou. There are many new members in this forum, and most of them they are new in crypto world as well, so it's a good opportunity for both of us to learn cryptocurrencies and how to earn from crypto instead of thinking about luck.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes it is right that fortune always can't favour a man profits are earned with good planing and thinking the are not always depends upon the lucks that we ll aheive it on luck sometimes we have to open our mind and focusing on all the pros and cons wil have to take the decisions for better profits. 

I want to tell you that your first hundred is very useful because when you complete your first hundred you have the much knowledge about the crypt offered and the investment on this forum so I want to tell you that this is very beneficial for you to survive on this forum

11 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Well said @getyou. There are many new members in this forum, and most of them they are new in crypto world as well, so it's a good opportunity for both of us to learn cryptocurrencies and how to earn from crypto instead of thinking about luck.

You are right, my friend, there are a lot of new members and they depend on luck, there is a greater opportunity than that, which is learning and knowledge, where the member can rely on himself and achieve what he wants from success and goals @Calvinpriva