Will Bitcoin solve the financial crisis? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Will Bitcoin solve the financial crisis?

2 hours ago, Naga said:

Governments wont let it be achieved because they depends on us to make deposits in banks so they can invest that money in housing or stocks and give us small returns while they take big profits 

Of course they won't instead of them come up with ways to make fiat better, they are all worried about why cryptocurrency is a bad thing.

I don't think so because in tgis market everyone is intrested to make profit from it but in my view this market is run by the money Monsters and they run market on there own choice

19 hours ago, Mathers said:

Of course they won't instead of them come up with ways to make fiat better, they are all worried about why cryptocurrency is a bad thing.

I think that is free advertisement for bitcoin because the more they keep fighting it the more people start talking and getting into bitcoin when they learn how profitable it is.

3 minutes ago, Naga said:

I think that is free advertisement for bitcoin because the more they keep fighting it the more people start talking and getting into bitcoin when they learn how profitable it is.

That's the irony of it the situation, the more talk about, the people who have never heard about it get curious and try to find out what Bitcoin really is all about and why it should be adopted.

I cannot say bitcoin can solve the financial crisis, but it can give help in some other ways to solve our financial problems if bitcoin will going to be use at the right methods to resolve this type of crisis.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:29 AM, agentdosa said:

To overcome the bitcoin financial crisis, it takes a long time and I am sure that the current bitcoin financial crisis will not last long. Bitcoin will start to rise from the current financial crisis ...

are you calling the bitcoin dips financial crisis? clearly you haven't been around for long to understand its normal moves for bitcoin and crypto in general.

On 10/22/2019 at 10:35 AM, Mathers said:

Because there os no way you can make fiat better because in the 70's they printed tons of cash without gold reserved and ever since they kept doing it whenever cash is tight they print 2 billion.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:29 PM, agentdosa said:

To overcome the bitcoin financial crisis, it takes a long time and I am sure that the current bitcoin financial crisis will not last long. Bitcoin will start to rise from the current financial crisis ...

Honestly, bitcoin so far even the price was in bleeding situation it is still gave help to me and also to the majority of course. It can reduce or lessen the average problems of the financial problems in most often. 

On 10/21/2019 at 12:41 AM, lovesybitz said:

We are in the same page experienced mate, when I went to bank, to apply an ope account to their branch outlet, they've assisted me so well and fill up the form needed to them and I have my cash amount to give, but when they screen me and brief interviewed about my source, I also said I am free lancer, I just do trade online crypto or bitcoin, after they heard that, I was declined because they need you to become at least an employee or join in any of the direct selling company, not on the things we are doing in crypto. 

Well my friend, as time goes and Bitcoin finally goes mainstream, bankers will be glad to work with crypto lovers again. Until then, we just gonna keep trading and making more crypto income.

Thank you for sharing your experience with me.

It now appears Bitcoin and synthetic cryptocurrency markets are sitting on the edge of a boundary, close to the point where they will drop and risk re-entering bear market territory, or continue to soar. more in the near future. It will never be known

12 hours ago, Xolokost said:

I think it will not solve because many countries do not even want to accept coins

It means in some other country bitcoin can resolve anyhow the financial crisis, because if it is really not you will say that Bitcoin cannot resolve the financial crisis in all countries in the entire world, something like that, isn't right?