Control your mind to avoid scammers - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Control your mind to avoid scammers

This is true that the scammers are many in the field of this work, especially since there are no identities for them, they are determined to deceive us in simple ways, that's why you have to get as far away from them as possible. 

Yes, this is true .. The fraudsters do bad things in a smart way .. And in order to overcome them and fail for them their plan to defraud us, we must think in our mind and judge it in these matters .. Nothing comes easy .. and nothing is free .. You work and take a reward on  Your work .. But the reward does not come to you without doing something .. I hope that my idea is understood .. Good luck to everyone

Hi mates, in this forum there are lot of currencies and lot of scammers they offer fake offers don't jump into it be careful with the scammers and avoid useless comments.

It's true spammers are highly intelligent and they perfectly know how to cheat the members and also to deceive them and they are able be steal their money. We should be very careful and our minds should be active everytime.  Don't be too greedy and be vigilant to avoid spammers. Don't fell into any trap , beware.

We have reached a stage where the fraudsters' tricks have become very smart and difficult to detect..Generally, there are some messages that you can expect to be fraudulent, but in case they are not, you should beware and make sure of them ... It is okay to consult experienced people or those with previous experience with fraud.

Hi friends
We must all be alert and watch out for fraudsters
Because there are many fraudsters, we must pay attention and not trust anyone

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you scammers are very active in these days they are giving us many scams but of we want success then we should be avoide them otherwisewe can loss our many things.

Thanks for this information in the coming times, I will be more careful in dealing with fake or illegal platforms, so we must control and think about our mind, and we must move away from greed and belief in our capabilities in order to benefit and benefit from those in this forum

booming password cracking real world counterfeiter for all time tells vigorously  up to swindle cultures, so we still need up to contemplate vigorously afterward our own selves with success keep away from the particular cheater,and that i believe you're fifth cause "imposter rewards", quotidian admiring sign up for air drops or website's as far as that my own private edges, and that i apply exclusive e mail as far as ingraft the one in question platform's, and that i churns impostor guerdon updates in view this online mail, except adoring don't trait the particular warnings for the reason that i do know those alerts poison pine tree state and that i by no means unprejudiced the current wittiness.

Thanks for this advice, my friend, cryptocurrency scammers are smart and have the ability to deceive people, so we must control our emotions to stay safe from fraudsters.

Yes in digital world. The main problem we are facing is scammers. They deceive us and steal money. They are rotten apples. Their should be no place for them

This is true because fraudsters are smart in the field of cryptocurrencies and they can easily steal people's money, as they may make profits in order to invest more money, and then all your money is withdrawn and cannot be recovered.

Thank you so much for this good topic.it is very informative for me.it helpful and useful for everyone.it is great helpful for me to avoid the Summers. examples are really very good they you write.

You are correct because mostly people don't know that there is lot of scammers on social media that force public to invest in fake organisation. But these fake organisation give you small profit at starting , then you are investing in these organisations deliberately to earn profit. Now this time, they steal your your invest and shut their site.

Thank you, my friend, for these tips, I have previously encountered many scammers and lost a lot of money, but I think that in the Crypto Talk forum there is no place for them to have an administration that fights them and prevents them from achieving their aspirations.