Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

I enjoy spending time. Due to recent events, there is a tide of a lot of newcomers, it's good to have someone to chat with.

I am not with you in this proposition because people want to learn well and know all things accurately and take their time well because this field is very wide and after they know things well then they move to another department ....

It is necessary for someone to answer the questions of newcomers,but I took it as a task for myself.To start new and wonder how to learn crypto coins,how it is,what it will be used for.It is necessary to raise awareness of people.

Hey mate, you are right we should not waste time to spending beginner groups, we also visit others section in this forum, so we can learn about cryptocurrency very well.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Don't just give time to the beginner section.  You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.  Because even there many people do not find good content.  There is a lot of content in the For Business section.  From which newcomers will benefit a lot. There is a lot of information about crypto for newcomers in the For Business section.

I find it very successful, but I have a problem, if I post in some sections I get the hidden posts, because I'm a novice

• -4 1

3 minutes ago, Ami.jazz.1 said:

i like the world "only" because beginner have to start from some place. I am also a beginner and i will surely move to crypto world section after spending some time in the beginner section.

i think is not best idea bro to become good crypto trader by talking with begginers. there is no useful information there. i would like you to talk with old users. you better should to seat in mining section or in coins talk. you can know about good young coin there

I'm newbie on the cryptotalk, but in the crypto currency since 2015, so my favorite section here is Crypto world, because here the most important information about cryptocurrency, but I sometimes join section for newbies, such as here a lot of information about instructions how to make replies/posts here

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/8/2020 at 0:33, Dorjoy12 said:

Hola chicos, hoy me he acercado a todos ustedes con un tema y está a punto de no perder el tiempo solo en la sección de principiantes ... Por alguna razón ... déjenme explicarlo ... 

En primer lugar, todos venimos a este foro para aprender sobre las criptomonedas, ya que es un foro relacionado con las criptomonedas. Pero desde algún día me di cuenta de que la mayoría de los miembros pierden el tiempo en la sección de principiantes sin pensar en lo que aprenden de la sección de principiantes. Sé bien que si pierdes todo el tiempo en la sección de principiantes, solo puedes conocer ESTA regla del foro, etc., pero no puedes aprender sobre las noticias relacionadas con las criptomonedas ... Así que mi consejo para aquellos miembros que pierden la mayor parte del tiempo en la sección de principiantes, por favor ve en la sección del mundo de las criptomonedas, la sección de bitcoins, la sección de tokens, la sección de intercambio y la sección de comercio porque si pierde el tiempo en esas secciones, asegúrese de que su conocimiento sobre la moneda criptográfica aumentará más. 

Mucha suerte a todos los miembros de cryptotalk ❤                                 

Your opinion seems excellent to me if it is true that you do not have to be all the time in the novice section but nevertheless this section is good to start learning about topics but only for a certain time since spending a lot of time in this section would do that we never take the following steps to get deeper into the world of cryptocurrencies that is a really useful topic and it takes a lot of things to understand it so in conclusion you should be in this section for a little while and then keep climbing if you have doubts you can find everything in other comments or browsing the internet

hi everyone

agread but
it gives the possibility of information exchange between the old trader and beginer tradeur
it's still a good thing
happy and beautiful day
🙂

Understand that this is the first step on somebody's way of transitioning to crypto.

The rest of the knowledge of course comes not only from different topics, but all sorts of web portals/ channels/ books

I don't think they it's important for beginners to leave this section, there are a lot of people who don't have a clue about crypto currencies, I don't want them in specific sections, the beginner section is right now like a spam fold, and nobody wants it in their field, good luck everyone.

I do not agree with you, my friend, because it is necessary to know how things are going so that they do not make mistakes. It is also important to read the comments of those with experience in order to benefit from them

• +5 1

Hello my friend, I would like to say that your words are correct, but we are all beginners, regardless of our experience. Every day becomes a new event in the world of digital currencies, and we must learn and learn, and we must also look to other areas to increase our knowledge of all aspects of digital currencies

many resort to the beginners section because the questions are often easy, clear and can be easily traded because many here just want to earn.. 

In this section I have clarified many doubts that I had and I have responded to other concerns, however you are right, the idea is to explore all the sections that the page offers us to have clear knowledge on everything related to the cryptographic world

Can people do a course or something to code Bitcoins and get a job based on it? How is blockchain related to bitcoin? What’s the begginers course for blockchain if that’s what should be done to make a career out of Bitcoins?

There are so many to learn and we don't need to have all our time in the beginner section, this is truth. We have to read and learn from other meaningful sections about so many things in crypto and we can find the trading section and other sections too, I am still a beginner and start slowly and steadily move forward and level up in my crypto skills but a big step maybe can make me lose important information, but you are correct we must always move forward.

I will agree on this mate, as far as observing the members here, there's a lot of creating post and topic in the for beginners section, we need to explore more here in this forum because they're provided some other sections like crypto world, coins, bounties, trading and more so we need to support it.

Thank you su much for your advise I was wasting my time in this section, I will explore much more now, I had never been in forum like this, Im not a bigginer I know a lot of thing about the crypto space however, I need that someone help me to understand any section and how cryptotalk work, I was reading that cryptotalk pay for make post but I dont know how do this or if the pay go directly to my Yobit account?

Thank you for the good advice, I will definitely use it. Although the section for beginners is also quite interesting and useful information

Beginner section isn’t waste of time. It is very helpful for beginners and newbies. In this section most of the newbies gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency. For each section of this forum has its own importance and advantages.