Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

My dear brother, majority of people coming to this platform even didn't know what cryptocurrency is. So most of the people first check the beginners section to learn the basics of it. And later they get stuck to it. That's why more number of people are seeing in the section. Instead fast learn from this beginner section and explore other section in this platform for utilizing the maximum out of it.

Edited by taurus27
Spelling

Dear, you are absolutely right that we should'not wast time on beginners section only if we have been here for a long time. If you are newbies, then you should remain here but if are old then you should move to other sections.

Dear, you are absolutely right that we should'not wast time on beginners section only if we have been here for a long time. If you are newbies, then you should remain here but if are old then you should move to other sections.

Members do not have to stay and write in the beginners section because it contains only superficial and simple information about the success of working in cryptocurrencies. I suggest to you the trading section is wonderful and very interesting and has good topics for discussion and very fruitful learning to make profits from trading in cryptocurrencies

1 hour ago, Aiman Malic said:

I think posting our comments in the section of begginer is not the wastage of time . We have to complete our posts on daily basis no limitation in which section we complete.  In the section of begginer we can help others especially those who are newbies. 

You shouldnt make any comment without  understand  the topic information  goodly😉 because in my topic i have said that if you are prepare to go another  section of forum then you should move on ..  Stay always  in beginner  section can't  give you much information ..  Understand  the simple  logic man😉

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Android 123 said:

Hello my dear friends,

If you spend around 2-4 hrs in day if you are a new member to crypto talk you will get an idea about cryptocurrency and cryptotalk. 

If you complete 100 comments and start posting good 20 comments in a day you will get money.

Hey my friend. You are awesome. You are showing everyone how simple this is and your words are encouraging. I'm a beginner and I'm worried that when will I complete my first 100 posts. But you are like how simple is this. I'm hoping to complete my first 100 posts ASAP.

Dear Friend! Our first duty is to gain and learn knowledge and the second duty is to help others. So we should do help others. 

I don't think so, for each of us has its place, but if you are an expert I advise you to work in other sections in order to increase your knowledge, but if you are a beginner, work in this section to avoid mistakes and increase your knowledge about this forum and how it works here.

I completely agree with you that many of the beginners in this forum spend most of their time in the beginners section. We must increase our experience and information, so we must search in all sections of this wonderful forum in order to increase our information.

the beginners section contain information that beginners can use but their are even more important details scattered around the other sections of the forum

Though it is good to learn the foundation of any knowledge so as to have in-depth understanding of such but should not be stagnant but dynamic 

Welcome, my friend, he is a world of currencies, so the publications are not enough, but we have to navigate all his sciences, moving to the world of encryption, exchange, the world of investment and bitcoin. Thus, steps of success and rise are guaranteed to the summit.

Yes, it's a very useful post. We should spend more time on this crypto, we're not going to give time to the primary. Now if we go to the primary section, if we don't give time to this forum, we'll know nothing about the forum, much of the forum will be unknown. You need to spend more time in this forum to achieve success and life goals.

@by dorjey. I would like a response from you guys about this as well as a step-by-step procedure or method for solving a problem. Do not waste your time and learn about this. 

You have a point, this section is very useful but we need to check other sectio too. However , too many newbies asking for help and most of the seniour members here because of that reason. I think it depends on us, i think we need to give enough time for the every section, so we can be more efficient member.

• +1 1

On 8/3/2020 at 9:33 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Hey guys,today i have come towards of you all with a topic and its about  to dont waste your time in beginner section only.. Becuase of some reason..let me explain it.. 

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency.. 

Best of luck all the cryptotalk member ❤                                 

obviously, for each part for this discussion you can to learn and comprehended, for instance on the off chance that you need build up your insight in exchanging go to this segment and search what to you need to find out about it or ask your concern and read the ansewrs by clients

Yes you are right. You have to have desire to learn new things. We should not waste our time in which section we know well. You have to go other sections and learn many things. In this forum, we can learn lots of things about cryptocurrency and crypto world. You have to try to wide your knowledge. We have to get this opportunity of the forum. 

Numerous individuals enter the discussion with no data on the universe of digital forms of money, or past encounters, so it is important to invest energy in the apprentices segment, so we can comprehend the fundamentals of coding, at that point we can move to another segment, as per the field where we need to create ourselves , regardless of whether exchanging, speculation or different segments.

Yes i am agree with your words .when we join this plate forum we dont know then i work at the beginner section.but when i know all these thing then i go to the other sections to get more knowledge about crypto currency.so we dont waste time in the beginner section.because we join this plate forum for learn .so all the sections that are made for learn so we go another section and learnt a knowledge from another sections.because beginners sections are for new members not for senior members.best of luck.

• +1 1

Yes, it is very necessary that we do not stop only at the beginners section because this will make the information we gain very limited.  We have to read the posts in the various sections constantly because we are here to learn about cryptocurrencies.  Those who post in the junior section are those who are only looking to make money and they are not interested in anything else.

I think this is the right thing bro. I agree with your proposal that we should not waste our time in just the beginner part of the forum. But also we have to go up for working on that forum. Because when you go up then your reputation also raise. I mean an increase in this way your income also increases. So tried the other section also for your experience and knowledge as well as money.

On 8/3/2020 at 1:45 PM, saraanna396 said:

Many members enter the forum without any information on the world of cryptocurrencies, or previous experiences, so it is necessary to spend time in the beginners section, so that we can understand the basics of coding, then we can move to another section, according to the field in which we want to develop ourselves , whether trading, investment or other sections.

Yes friend you are right. Every member in starting needs to spend time in the beginner section. So through these they can learn about different things. But no need to spend all of the time in this section.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you to some extent, but keep in mind that people come here as starters and they have zero knowledge about this forum. So, that is why they go into beginner forum. I suggest that after completing first 100 posts, members should move to other categories as well.

My opinun on this question is that crytotalk is many section for posting but begginners is most usefull for posting postess because new member come on this section they learned a lot of knowledge about this section because many member posting some usefull postess for new memberswe learned a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrenciess on this section

Working on any field is not equal to wasting time . Every field eats us something or something which causes our knowledge to become very strong. And we still have lots of abilities developed.Every person moves the next according to his ability.If he has so much ability that he can do the next step to achieve, then he can move next from Beginning section. 

Edited by Sabaaltaf