Is this how we support new members? - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

Dear the senior members of this forum should help the new bies. Because they do not have information that how to work on this forum. What are rules of this forum. We should share our experience and knowledge with them. And make this forum easier for their work with our guidance. 

You are true in your sayings. In this world of competition, everyone is forcing the other one behind himself and he himself is running in front of the other. So the new one in this smart world can't goes up and can't take benefits but the running ones are taking continuous benefits. So this type of inequality should not be encouraged. We should really support the new ones here. 

Thank you my friend really your theme is awesome and new and of benefit to all new members, all members must older member support junior and know their requirements and give them warnings such as not to write in your post less than 100 characters and do not copy the titles and information of other members so you don't get points warning and ban

so that we can attract new members and help this forum grow beyond its current size; however, if we rush into giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will drive them away and cause them to leave negative reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance; all we had to do was explain cryptotalk to him and maybe send him a message outlining the rules of posting.

Begginers should be supported to protect them from exposure to negitive reputiton by directing them to correct thier mistakes and they will become active member of this forum۔۔۔

Hello dear, a debt of gratitude is in order for your data, yes we should uphold new part in this gathering like offering great guidance or not to give negative response to her post. In the event that any beginner do post a futile substance we should give cautioning so they can correct her concern.

It is not shameful for a person to be a beginner in a field. It is natural for him to ask strange questions. But I think that the negative reactions were caused by the simple questions that it is possible to go through a simple tour of the forum to find out the answers to them.  But there are people who do not bother to search.

It is very needed to support new member. When a person joins they don't know much about this forum. We should stand by them. We should help me.  If we notice they are doing something wrong we have to take them right away.  If their content is good we should give them a positive reputation. Make a post for them. that's it. Good luck.

All beginners should know before starting their journey in this forum, where they must read the forum rules well and then read some of the topics published in the beginners section, in order to avoid such meaningless comments and avoid repeating questions . each work has its rules and respecting the rules should be before working not after breaking the rules in my opinion .

We must support and encourage the new members.
We have to inform them of the rules and regulations approved by this forum. So that every member can complete a post in this forum in a good and useful way.
 Please think before giving these negative points.

Thank you from the heart for this post. Really, it is useful. Yes my friend, it is better to give warning points to beginners to pay attention and focus more and motivate them to complete in the right way. But I think he is a bit wrong that being a beginner should follow the rules and not do an action without consulting experts. He should have been Comment and understand more about the forum before creating a topic.

Dear friend, I agree with you.  We were all beginners in the beginning and need to acquire knowledge. We should not present a negative reputation for the beginners ’publications only because they made any mistake. We must advise them as adults here. We must qualify them to acquire sufficient knowledge and work properly.  We should not give negative feedback and insult to them because that makes them feel frustrated

• +4 1

Well the reason why he gets a lot of negative rates (reputation) it's because he/she is not following the rules and regulations here in this forum, this is why we need to understand them that they need to read first the rules and regulations before they proceed to posting.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you all the agreement, but many people who cannot guide beginners in general about working in the forum mainly this is unfortunate that a religious person poetry less than a hundred letters in general because he does not know the rules of the doctrine. The forum and not informing him about this matter, as there are no negative comments in general. I ask the officials to describe them, and these people in general. Thank you very much.

You are very kind man and I really appreciate your interesting in the other members here and I mist agree with you a lot here . It is very sad to find a new member leave the forum quickly because the negative reviews he had received at the very beginning

This site is open to everyone. I believe we should delegate power of the forum to the moderators in areas such as rules and membership. We should assist them in such a way that we can remind them of the platform's rules and regulations.

We need to work on cryptocurrencies to help each other. If I help my friends with this, they will also be encouraged and able to post well so that they can be financially self-sufficient.So we should always support newcomers and tell them how to succeed so I say it's important for newcomers to help us.

• +3 1

Yes, of course, we should help people who do not come on this platform, because if they do not know that much about working on this platform, then they should help those rules, they should not know. 

We can support new members by give them courage and faith thy just have to do thier best and hundred percent then they will succeed and they will recognise this platform slowly slowly.

Honestly this is not the right way to support new members we need to be calm and be ready to support them especially if we come across their posts, we can just private chat them so that they will know the proper thing to do.

Welcome, my friend, I think that we should not give a negative evaluation to anyone unless the post that he posted is offensive to someone. A negative evaluation frustrates the person trying to work hard here, especially the new members

Perhaps some members gave him a negative reputation because he did not enter and read the forum rules before starting work here, but your opinion is that we support these new members is right and that can be done by providing links to the rules for them to enter and read.

Hello my friend, how are you? I wish you continued health, wellness, and abundant money. Of course, we are the beginners in this forum in need of the support of experts and old people with experience in it in order to improve the reputation of the forum and increase the members who contribute effectively. Good luck my friend

Yes, you are right. Many beginners leave the forum because they do not know anything about it. We must read all the comments for beginners and answer them in order to increase their experience.

You are right. We should help to new members on this forum.we can helps them by posting good and useful topics and good content. So they can get good knowledge from the topics. We get more knowledge by reding the posts.