Your Post is an Instrument for Change. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Your Post is an Instrument for Change.

Of course, our cooperation here contributes to the forum's reputation
Let us cooperate to achieve great success
Once we are hand in hand, we will achieve an excellent reputation

I completely agree with you. Senior members, in a sense, set the tone for the forum so they will support new members and participate even more meaningfully than others that are just getting into crypto, and this can be mirrored in their posting and the topics that they make. In this way, they will mentor and assist newcomers while still improving the forum.

Your post are instrument for change especially if the comment are rich and life changing in the forum which all member benefit directly and indirectly from the post and we also learn new skills and get experience from members post again and with it our communication is getting sound attention.

Welcome my friend, we are here to gain knowledge, and to make our publications good and meaningful, we must receive more knowledge and make the content useful and like the members to give us a positive reputation Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

I really agree with you a lot, my friend, I am very grateful to have experienced members who help us beginners through their helpful posts and comments as well as they tell us their mistakes to avoid and give us a lot of advice to become successful

Yes this Is the best site and platform Where you can exchange your ideas and debate on the currencies in a easy way . this is instrument to work hard by the way of discussions .

Yes, it is good to contribute to strengthening new members, raising them to knowledge, achieving their goal and the goal of the forum and reaching an educated community about coding and other topics, thank you.

Thank you, my dear friend, as the members of the forum must work in a humane manner and share all their knowledge that can help many beginners and the way in which you can write professionally consulted and mastered, and this will help to learn and win more cryptocurrencies.

We can increase our expertise and information through our continuous work, experience and planning well where you can learn from the mistakes that occur with you and develop your plans and business strategies 

I am new here and I am trying my best to learn by reading and gaining knowledge. Because only by gaining knowledge can we publish useful posts in this forum.

I think this forum provided a good chance to learn a lot of knowledge many people join this forum for learning because many experience members share their some unique topic I am very grateful that there is a lot of members here whho helps newbies or beginners here to know or to become successful on their way here in this forum and because of that many members here now starting to change their lives and that because of the post that the other members here did like motivating her it is the best place for those who wanted to learn and achieve its goal in the coding world and itbis the duty of old members to guide beginners and share their experience and mistakes that they madeit.

In fact, you are completely right, my friend. Everyone should treat like one family and share our experience so that everyone can benefit, and we must focus on beginners to be able to teach them some rules

Of course, my friend
Certainly, older members of us have more experience than us and have more information
We are working on ourselves to reach the largest amount of useful information through the exchange of experiences

• +3 1

I was speaking a while ago that the old members should be followed up and that we should benefit from their great and many experiences. They let us gain a lot by publishing valuable information. Thanks to everyone.

You're right, everyone shares their expertise and knowledge to help new members learn, because so many new members in this forum want to build a career in crypto, so in our topics, they can learn crypto currency and achieve their goals, which is awesome for us.

This is completely true, that one of the most important goals of this wonderful forum is to learn and help beginners in order to start their career in the field of crypto, therefore experienced members should publish their successful experiences in the field of crypto in order to benefit from them.

There are many experts here in this forum who we can really learn from all of them by sharing their experiences in this cryptocurrencies world with us! learning from experts' experiences is really one of the best ways to learn as many teachers said! so i hope each member here to share his experiences with us and we should really learn from the beginners and experts...

This is a very great and important you have raised because this is common with some old and experience members of the platform, they normally hide knowledge and experience from the new members which make the new members to behave very bad because of improper knowledge, thank you so much.

Yes, you are right. It is very happy that there are people here trying to support and guide beginners towards achieving success and goals. We have to raise distinctive topics whose ideas include updates to the cryptocurrency and its developments. And we have to contribute to the development of the forum by not repeating the same contents and striving.  Our posts will always be exceptional and unique. Make sure that your comment is understandable, expressive, linguistically and spelling correct.

You are right my friend really our posts are like a fuel for this platform because as good we will create our posts well as this platform can get good success so we should create useful and informative posts for this platform so that we can earn proper money from this platform. 

I agree with you, we must share our experiences with new members so that they can benefit from it and we must try to use simple words and clear sentences so that beginners can understand our posts

• +4 1

You're right, my friend
In this forum, I noticed that all topics are constructive and aim firstly to participate among all, and secondly to build sophisticated and experienced societies
The experts here should help and advise beginners

This is completely true, that one of the most important goals of this wonderful forum is to learn and help beginners in order to start their career in the field of crypto, therefore experienced members should publish their successful experiences in the field of crypto in order to benefit from them.

Of course, my friend, I agree with you that your performance, your work, and your contribution here in this forum has a role in improving more forum matters, and also when you present useful topics and publications and share them with other members and evaluate them, this helps in improving the forum.

• +1 1