Your Post is an Instrument for Change. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Your Post is an Instrument for Change.

4 hours ago, Sophia163 said:

newbies should benefit from  your topic as a senior member they believe senior members have experience and knowledge that would help them .

In point of fact if a Beginners those not in any way benefits from the crypto information and other informative posts share by the seniors @Sophia163 effective growth and development will be difficult to be actualize my friend.

As at this  platform  ,we know ,many of the people are here for the purpose of earning.So this is our duty to post such material that should attract the attention of people and help them to grow and learn from the material written in the post.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

According to me, you can change the point of view with your useful posts. Because most of people are working on this app for earning and learning. So when you are writing a post and then a reader reads your posts it is possible that you can explain your topic with useful contents that can change other's point of view. So be careful about your topic and write helpful posts for the readers.

You should be able to get more reputation points in positive form to make money more.

I agree with you . We should share our knowledge with each other because it helps others and they will be able to make useful post. If our post is useful and informative, it will have a good effect on others and they will give us good reputation. That's why we should try to make good quality contents, so that we will be able to earn money here.

Yeah my friend what you said is absolutely right. Because there is a lot of new members to this forum who may not be knowing anything about cryptocurrencies and this forum. So they would be looking up to members like you the senior and experienced ones of this platform. So you guys have to make topics that can help other members of this forum.

There are a lot of change that can be imposed in a person after reading a single post. They come in knowing little and when they read your post, they learn. With the knowledge they have gained, there is already a changed. With the new learnings they gather, they can start to improve their ways. A single post can be a reason for someone to through a change for the better.

I love cryptotalk very much. So I don't like to spam cryptotalk by posting simple topic. I will always try to contribute all the information and tips I have gained . I like to learn more from cryptotalk. We all should try to post good contents which are informative to others. While doing this you will get positive reputation if your  articles are useful.

Yes my brother you are right your post is a source of change if you post in a way that is informative for others and useful to them. There are many senior members on this forum who are new members guide.  And they are a source of great change

Yes sure if you have little knowledge about any thing that is ask in the comment and give you,your about that topic and any one who is new on this platform if he read comment than it will become absolutely instrument for him.....

I am strongly agree with your content my mate. Because I am also one who have learned all the knowledge and information from the experiences of the seniors who have posted very useful posts. Believe me, I wasn't known by anything about Cryptocurrency before came to this forum, and I was also worried about what to post in this forum. I began to read the old posts by the seniors who had shared the great knowledge. I have learned first from the posts and can be delivered to any new members for help them. It is so true that our posts can be helpful for the learners, so we should be created the useful contents in our posts.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Many thanks to the members of this forum and the moderators for inspiring some of the members of this forum to do better and share their knowledge.In case we want to withdraw it, let's use the waves because we pay less commission the way, I think this is what I find best, I recommend being able to do it when it comes time to withdraw.

You are right if we had a good post it can help others especially the newbies to work properly according to the guidence we gave them in the posts so in this context our post can make a differwnce and can change the environment of the cryptotalk for sure as you said it is an instrument for change 

Hello friend, I believed that the best in publishing and the advice is sometimes the oldest, but sometimes there are new members and beginners who are smart and experienced in the world of cryptocurrencies and they can give creative advice in their posts. I wish you the best.

Our comments are our point of views. But cryptocurrency is a new field and you can get benefits from it by learning the technical terms and details. So we need more senior members to share us new and specific things about blockchain and cryptocurrency.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

You are right Our Post is very important for this purpose like of cleaning this forum because in this forum there are a lot of useless post but now when member are trying their best and making this form good we have to try to make useful post.

I agree due to the fact our contribution here will help this discussion board to enhance greater and also posting topics right here have very huge impact to assist contributors as nicely.

Yes you are right i am agreed with you that posts or content which we share in this forum shows our skills and attachment with the crypto currencies world that how much usefull and knowledgeble information we are delevering to the forums with time to time so this shows our change ment and increment of knowledge also. 

I really admire that. Everyone's opinion very useful here. By reading everyone's opinion here, we can gain more knowledge and learn something really special everyday. Opinion is very important thing. So we should be careful that what we write and what we learn.

Yes, you are right because of your support for the new members, including myself, and the interest in educating them about the cryptocurrency, asking questions and following the answers. Everyone feels excited and does not want to stop learning. Thank you very much and for your effort.

Yes you are true . Your post on cryptotalk portraits your personality . Some people are sharing quality posts based on knowledge and information . If someone is interested in learning from cryptotalk can change his personality too . Also there is a chance to keep yourself motivated instead of depression and sadness.

Thanks giving ☺

• +3 1

Let make our each post as best, so try to give the maximum of our efforts on the forum. So we can grow and make others too grow. I see many members providing good topics and post, especially the senior members. It may take a long time and effort to achieve the experience and now they all maintaining in a good way.

Well, I agree with your post sir. As a senior member you have more knowledge and experience so making this post was an great. We got lots of information from the post and we make our mind seeing different post. All the posts have their own motive and they give own kinds of ideas.

Well I'm satisfied with you. We always share our experience with all of us. This helps new bie how to improve your work and how to take experience. We all are know this forum is made for taking knowledge and give it to others. So we always helps each other then we success in this forum.

Every post by our senior members is a compass for us and is a great return. We may know things we did not know and discover things we did not know existed. For example, I have a little bit of knowledge about investing here and I'm currently collecting information from old members.🖒