A method to speed up transaction on Metamask wallet - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

A method to speed up transaction on Metamask wallet

On 8/2/2020 at 6:05 PM, Whited35 said:

(Metamask attempts to cancel transaction if it is in pending state.Transaction can still be canceled if it is not included for the block confirmation and it can be done by sending another transaction with the same nonce, but the gas fee should be higher).

Yes, i have an idea about this information as once faced this kind of problem  about low transaction fee and the transaction become pending for a long time..  That time  i have come to know that metamask wallet has a process to cancel the pending transaction and for this  reason i am using metamask now for my bounty payment .

• +3 1

11 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Yes, i have an idea about this information as once faced this kind of problem  about low transaction fee and the transaction become pending for a long time..  That time  i have come to know that metamask wallet has a process to cancel the pending transaction and for this  reason i am using metamask now for my bounty payment .

Cool, so many platforms use the payment via smart contract and Ethereum deposit address from ICO and exchange sites would not support the token offered from the bounty programs but beginners repeat the similar problems by supplying the exchange wallet. Yes, MetaMask supports all ERC-20 tokens as it is non-custodial wallet.

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Cool, so many platforms use the payment via smart contract and Ethereum deposit address from ICO and exchange sites would not support the token offered from the bounty programs but beginners repeat the similar problems by supplying the exchange wallet. Yes, MetaMask supports all ERC-20 tokens as it is non-custodial wallet.

This is true  as the metamask eth wallet is supported erc 20 based coin or token ..As like two days back i have received YLD bounty payment on my metamask eth wallet though later i needed to added the smart contract address of YLD but the metamask walllet very fine .

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe the only way to speed up transactions on the ethereum blockchain nowadays is to increase the fee of the transaction, I had to wait for 15 hours before my last transaction on the network was confirmed. I don't use offline all the time, I use online wallet mostly where I the fee is determined by the network rather than the user. I only use hardware when I need to alter the transaction fee and I had a bad experience the last time though I expected it.

12 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

This is true  as the metamask eth wallet is supported erc 20 based coin or token ..As like two days back i have received YLD bounty payment on my metamask eth wallet though later i needed to added the smart contract address of YLD but the metamask walllet very fine .

They do not have the automatic token reflection feature like other wallets Trust, Atomic, SafePal have but according to the MetaMask  developer team, they are bringing such features soon after having the major upgrades in their products. Keep following their social media announcements. 

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Whited35 said:

They do not have the automatic token reflection feature like other wallets Trust, Atomic, SafePal have but according to the MetaMask  developer team, they are bringing such features soon after having the major upgrades in their products. Keep following their social media announcements. 

Yah they should added those feature soon brother and from those feature BSC network should be adopted on metamask automaticaliy as like trust walllet adopt it automatically .. still you can see that trust wallet user is much more than metamask  and it is for their feature only.

9 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Yah they should added those feature soon brother and from those feature BSC network should be adopted on metamask automaticaliy as like trust walllet adopt it automatically .. still you can see that trust wallet user is much more than metamask  and it is for their feature only.

I did not get the bold line properly. Automatically token exhibition features is based on the system implementation on the specific wallets so blockchain like BSC is independent for this sort of feature unless they are set to communicate with the blockchain. Trust wallet is popular not just due to that feature of automated token exhibition. 

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Whited35 said:

so blockchain like BSC is independent for this sort of feature unless they are set to communicate with the blockchain.

this is what i wanted to mean actually .. metamask not yet made this communication and this is why most of the bounty hunter do not like to use metamask wallet... but implemention of this system will lead good outcome for metamask .

• +1 1

this is what i wanted to mean actually .. metamask not yet made this communication and this is why most of the bounty hunter do not like to use metamask wallet... but implemention of this system will lead good outcome for metamask .

As per MetaMask developers, active sync features at the testing phases. You can also contact them here https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us . They are very friendly answer your all questions. There are some unmatched features from MetaMask as it has a long history to serve the millions of users worldwide. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

As per MetaMask developers, active sync features at the testing phases. You can also contact them here https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us . They are very friendly answer your all questions. There are some unmatched features from MetaMask as it has a long history to serve the millions of users worldwide. 

why not ? i will ask their help whenever i need to ensure my transaction all the time ..There has lot of mobile wallet but from them metamask contain good feature as well  it one  facilities is cool that is has connection with  gambling site as well some forum to get payment or deposit .

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

why not ? i will ask their help whenever i need to ensure my transaction all the time ..There has lot of mobile wallet but from them metamask contain good feature as well  it one  facilities is cool that is has connection with  gambling site as well some forum to get payment or deposit .

Did you mean the decentralized gambling platform where the Metamask wallet extension is acting as a bridge? Generally, I do not recommend you guys to connect MetaMask wallet to the random site to transfer the funds. I have been repeatedly warning guys because reports have suggested, malicious sites have synced the entered seed phrases. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +2 1

The transaction on metamask can be speed up the blockchain transaction method is too much busy if you you are the metamask user then you can transfer money thank you so much

On 3/15/2021 at 9:38 AM, Whited35 said:

Did you mean the decentralized gambling platform where the Metamask wallet extension is acting as a bridge? Generally, I do not recommend you guys to connect MetaMask wallet to the random site to transfer the funds. I have been repeatedly warning guys because reports have suggested, malicious sites have synced the entered seed phrases. 

i do not think member will connect their main metamsk wallet on those gambling site .. also most of the gambling site has no good  govt registration license then why you are worry about their scam .. if you ask me about  my  idea for a gambler then connect metamask with gambling site is comfortable.

19 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

i do not think member will connect their main metamsk wallet on those gambling site .. also most of the gambling site has no good  govt registration license then why you are worry about their scam .. if you ask me about  my  idea for a gambler then connect metamask with gambling site is comfortable.

My previous message was for everyone not only you 😉 ! Have you noticed a word "Guys"? it's plural. There are so many malicious domains for the reputed gambling platforms too. For example attackers take control over the servers through the malicious DNS server hijack methods. In that case, if you enter the seed phrases, crypto will be vanished from the wallet. 

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Whited35 said:

My previous message was for everyone not only you 😉 ! Have you noticed a word "Guys"? 

i have got your explanation that time but those member or gambler has some opinion like mine who use metamask wallet to transfer their money into gamble site.. anyway, you will keep share your information to other member for ensure the  security .

i have got your explanation that time but those member or gambler has some opinion like mine who use metamask wallet to transfer their money into gamble site.. anyway, you will keep share your information to other member for ensure the  security .

Sure, members can track my newer topics. I am actively creating the topics to spread the awareness to this community despite my busier schedules. Especially, I have the topics to deal with the core technical prospective but I found the less engagements of forum members to such topics (But visitors are already there, simply incredible) related to security issues on some wallets, blockchain architecture, and many more. I am attempting to simplify the contents to make understandable to everyone 😉

• +3 1

15 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Sure, members can track my newer topics. I am actively creating the topics to spread the awareness to this community despite my busier schedules. Especially, I have the topics to deal with the core technical prospective but I found the less engagements of forum members to such topics (But visitors are already there, simply incredible) related to security issues on some wallets, blockchain architecture, and many more. I am attempting to simplify the contents to make understandable to everyone 😉

even me also not much  interest you may know too bro because it look little bit hard to me .. anyway , today i faced the same thing  about your awareness bro .. at morning i got a news of MGB airdrop where you can you instantly able to withdraw your earning but you need to connect your metamask wallet with their website then i can the airdrop participation 

at morning i got a news of MGB airdrop where you can you instantly able to withdraw your earning but you need to connect your metamask wallet with their website then i can the airdrop participation 

Congrats, so this is the real-world usecases MetaMask wallet. You might use it as your behalf and I hope you have all essential information and usage of this excellent wallet now. Blockchain network fee customizations, transaction cancel and Speed up, all these features are looking genuine. For the further info, you can check this link https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

• +3 1

On 3/20/2021 at 11:37 AM, Whited35 said:

For the further info, you can check this link https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

thanks brother and i will check this up for better facilities ..Also it is look like that you are much interest on metamask wallet ..   At first metamask wallet was unknown with me as well it benefit too but  now i feel cool to use this feature .

12 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

thanks brother and i will check this up for better facilities ..Also it is look like that you are much interest on metamask wallet ..   At first metamask wallet was unknown with me as well it benefit too but  now i feel cool to use this feature .

Decentralization is the key to grab my attention. There are many non custodial wallets but they have the weakly coupled system architecture to safeguard the assets stored in the wallet  but the team behind MetaMask is highly trained and professional with the solid background and the blockchain expertise in the field. So it has always been my best, here is no doubt. 

• +2 1

14 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Decentralization is the key to grab my attention. There are many non custodial wallets but they have the weakly coupled system architecture to safeguard the assets stored in the wallet  but the team behind MetaMask is highly trained and professional with the solid background and the blockchain expertise in the field. So it has always been my best, here is no doubt. 

This  may be good and this is why most of the crypto  expert  suggest us to use this . also as metamask wallet do not carry our  any personal information such as email so it is most secure for us and it privet key.. also the low gas fee which you have mention above attracted user .

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

This  may be good and this is why most of the crypto  expert  suggest us to use this . also as metamask wallet do not carry our  any personal information such as email so it is most secure for us and it privet key.. also the low gas fee which you have mention above attracted user .

@Dorjoy12In my experience, the speed of a transaction depends on the fee we spend, the higher the gas, the faster the speed. So, if you are only willing to spend 3 USD on gas, choose a time when min gas < 3 USD. I also often do this to save gas and speed up transactions. 

• +2 1

9 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

also the low gas fee which you have mention above attracted user .

It depends on the blockchain network.

6 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@Dorjoy12In my experience, the speed of a transaction depends on the fee we spend, the higher the gas, the faster the speed. So, if you are only willing to spend 3 USD on gas, choose a time when min gas < 3 USD. I also often do this to save gas and speed up transactions. 

Thanks for making the things clear for the members. Actually, MetaMask is just the wallet to allow the customizable network fees. Low gas fee means, we adjust the gas fee setting on the MetaMask wallet to pay less otherwise mining fee is already higher to pay for the single transaction. 

• +1 1

20 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

This is necessary and especially for erc 20 token transaction user because mostly time they do transaction to  swap their token by high transaction fee ..that is why if they try to follow out this method then it will be helpful for them ..as metamask has pending transaction cancel system so it is more good .

Hey mate,i think etherum blockchain cingestion also matters,i totally agree with you last few couple of few weeks etherum networks weeks is not doing good,the feeling will be low,thank you for this inform this.