Big appreciation for the moderators. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Big appreciation for the moderators.

You choose the good topic. Moderators of crypto are able to  great appreciation they detect the scammers and kick them and also warned us when we do mistake . 

Of course, the moderators are very important, as many use less posts that have not been beneficial for the rest of the members who are getting repeated posts are deleting them agai. All the members should take care of the fact that whenever they post something, it should be creative and secondly it should not be a repetitive post. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Admin and moderators are doing good work and on our forum our moderators are active.  They remove the spammers and keep us updated.  We should also help them to reporting spammers. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear mates, appreciate those who sacrifice there marvelous time for creation and inspection of these great platform,it is not easy to contribute and provide source of benefit to large population of individuals in whole, there is nothing much to say but  to appreciate all the moderators for there tireless efforts, thank you.

• +1 1

They have all the appreciation and respect because they have provided and are still providing what is best for this site and for all members and subscribers of the foundations and laws that would be a solid basis for an integrated work that elevates everyone to good

Yes it is totally right and we'll said I think yes it so totally right and true but no doubt moderator have main rule in this forum and he is one of the man that is more active and well person. Banned the fake people and make the new rules.

• +1 1

We really need to thank the forum moderators who are doing their job well and they are trying to keep this forum free from scammers. The forum moderators are very dynamic, they are really worthy of praise and respect.

I also appreciate this forum moderators because they active all the time and give us a feedback instantly. They also ban the scammers and cheaters. They always give warning points when we violate any rules and regulations which is very important to keep describe the mistakes of members.

That is exceptionally evident, mediators do a ton of work thus its imperative to truly keep them in our supplications to ensure that they can peruse a ton , attempting to sift through the errors and prohibiting the individuals who are manhandling this gathering its significant.

Good day my fellow crytotalk members, I am new member here but the ways I see how the forum is organise has shown that the moderators are really doing their works here. The number of members here is much but they still control and organize the forum easily.

All thanks and appreciation to the management staff and supervisors of this forum. I find here the ease of cooperation and clarification of many symbols. I wish the forum continued success and I wish success to all

I so much appreciate the moderator by getting in touch with participant and making sure the rules of this great platform are obeyed or sanction is enforce on one who violate ta rule or rule. Pls let try to obey the rules of this platform to avoid been sanction.

I am also very thankful to the moderators of this fourm they protect us from the scammers they active all the day and they give warning points to the people who breaks the rules of this platform and they ban the sacammers present on this platform i am very thankful to them

you are right my friend it takes a lot of time and hard work in order to make the form a good place because there are a lot of people making post and comments on daily basis and they are making some useless as well so the for moderators are doing really great

Well said dear moderator check the all the members on this form and also take the good steps against the scammers they can also safe our posts and knowledge also they can check the posts of the every member and also give the rate of their posts

I think no foram can grow and gain value without proper governance and regulation. This is why some supervision and guidance is necessary. On one side this practice keeps the forum neat and clean & makes sure that rules are followed. On the other side this causes the the the value of content on the forum to be enhance.

Yes indeed, I thank the mediators for the wonderful work they are doing in order to keep this wonderful forum clean, and we in turn must abide by the rules and conditions.

Moderator do well that is why we cannot see useless post and Scammer that are case of problem for us it provides us the clean and clear platform for learning. 

On 7/31/2020 at 12:21 PM, Moontong said:

In every forum there are always moderators or admin that are watching us to the things we are doing in the platform, they keep the forum good and clean that is why they are really active and they keep on deleting some useless posts. Let us be thankful because they are here, they are doing their responsibilities here.

1. They are so active in deleting useless and redundant posts.

2. They ban those members who violate the rules of the forum.

3. They give restriction points or warning points for useless content. 

They keep this forum presentable, do not blame them for giving us warning ponts, let us just be thankful for them because they are doing their responsibilities so well.

Yes you are absolutely right friend we should appreciate the moderators and the admins because they are doing their duty very well. Their role is very important for the help of this forum and the growth of the forum.

Yes exactly I think it is main job Nas it is main problems I think. So no doubt it is the best ways i appreciate the admin we should likes their efforts. They are busy to clean the forum through scammers and spammers. So I'm happy that I'm on this forum.

• +1 1

Welcome .. Yes, my friend, I agree with you that these mediators are very important to us and have great importance in making the forum the best it has ever been. Thanks and gratitude to all of them.

It is very difficult to run any platform without any moderators and administrators ..Therefore, the moderators are is calling on his duty .Deleting useless is part of their duty, they have no personal interest ..And the moderators of this platform are performing their duty well .

Yes one thing I have noticed about the moderators is the fact that they ban useless posters or give some that does not worth the bank yet warning points because of doing what will benefit you and everyone in the forum sweeping away law violaters keep this forum clean comfortable conducive and enabling for us and new users coming.

Thanks for bringing up that topic, i don't think most people have talked about this topic before. 

I have ahuge respect for moderators, they are doing their work amazingly. Many scammers were banned.

If someone violates the rules, they give them warning. So, people understand what they did wrong and must avoid that in future.

Moderators are doing a great job within the crypto industry, we should appreciate their work because if anyone reports scammer they ban it.And the best part is that the place where we are breaking any rule then we will get warning point,after this we are alarmed for everything.

• +2 1