Incomplete payment for post anyone experience this? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Incomplete payment for post anyone experience this?

Well, i haven't really experience such action yet. But i guess the major cause of it is when you're making incompetent post that is not worth sharing and well articulated.

Being constructive and informative

I do not why but I am not getting paid for all of my posts as well so I think it is because the payment is not for all of them or there must be some hidden kind of logic behind it.

I think it is either the post are already deleted or it has not been rated or given reputation by a colleague or a co-member.

Although, i haven't yet experience such nature of incidents. But this is just my take on it.

It is really a bad experience you have gotten my friend. It would also be very sad to get the half of your payment of hard work. I think it could be because of some technical issues that was occured while receiving payment. You should have to wait for it because it is also said by moderators that the payment will not be stopped. I am also using this forum since November 2020, I haven't faced this issue. 

Edited by Alexbhatti
Spell mistake.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I havent yet began to get installments from my post. This can be truly discouraging for the clients in the event that they doesn't get right installment. So its is exhorted that the clients consistently check the yobit stage to get the right image of your exercises. On the off chance that this is a slip-up with respect to the stage I trust it would get redressed very soon. it may likewise be a result of some erasure of post which the clients probably won't know about. Attempt to be very much aware of every one of these standards

Yes, brother, it happens to many people and I am one of them, but accepting only 20 per day from the site’s rules, they do not accept more than 20 posts per day

Really, it is a problem, something annoying, to be with this vitality and not being able to receive all of your payments. You, my friend, have to contact the mediators in order to find a solution to your problem. I don’t think anyone knows what exactly is happening other than them.

• +1 1

Sharing 50 posts a day can be really tiring. Frankly, I don't understand why you wrote so much. I post an average of 25 posts a day in accordance with the rules. I think before, payments could double. But later they disabled this form of payment.

On 7/29/2020 at 10:10 PM, Babubu609 said:

Is there anyone having same problem as mine?

No, I have never had such a problem but I know there are factors that the algorithm determines and they pay us for our posts. If our posts are on useless topics then it may be deleted before seven days and our useful post will be lost. If our post gets a negative reputation, its payment will not be considered. Only our posts that are in accordance with the rules and on eligible topics are paid with a maximum limit of 20 per day. In your screenshot your posts are above 50 and less than 20 posts are paid, I don't know what the problem was then but now everything is going well.

On 1/9/2021 at 1:26 PM, Zaradimitri said:

This is sad and very painful, it's not easy to work hard expecting good outcome to come out of it but at the end to see half rewards. To me I think no one is in best position to explain accurately the cause of this half payment in the forum except the administrators.

The moderators know everything going on in this forum and just the way you said they know what wrong with that and anyone having such problem should contact them especially bigpat because he is the only administrator among them the other 4 are moderators.

As i don't have to encounter with these type of problems untill now but i think you seriously contact to moderators of this platform and discuss these things with them and i hope your problem get solved.

I will advice you to direct your complain to the appropriate channel for proper, clear and vivid explanation. We look forward to get more clarification too, as we do learn a lots of useful things through your postings.

Edited by Shemalia

That happens because of the rating youay got from your posts. The average number of good rating you got determine if you are to receive complete payment after 7 days after making the posts. 

I have not yet got to the stage where I receive payments for my comments there should be hundred comments useful comments for you to start receiving payments. I hope that I will not encountered such a situation when I do receive payment.

Hey look at this person posting 20 posts, that's not a good idea, because many members follow the rules, including myself, because I respect this forum. Please post 20 a day and I think this is the solution to your problem

On 8/2/2020 at 3:14 PM, Babubu609 said:

That is right when there is deletion of posts it  still affect our daily counts but the number of post deleted is not visible to us in our profile neither the yobits counts for useful posts.

Exactly my thoughts too. Some posts are deleted without our knowledge and it won't reflect in our yobit account. That was why I suggested somewhere that the admin and moderators of this platform should revisit the rules of this platform and change some of them. They are too harsh on its users. Thank you. 

This happens to me a lot and I stopped worrying about this I just do my posts regularly. Because I know many of topics and comments are removed at daily base. So far I see we have to meet the criteria of payment from Forum and Yobit. Their for just focus on my posts not worrying ,I have to find my own mistakes and solve them. The best method I find is always refresh your memory by reading rules regulation again. And thoroughly evaluate myself then create posts keeping in mind this you have to work more. I get the result and now more my posts are having good amount of reaction. 

@Babubu609 I know that many of the people are facing the same problem. They spend alot of time working here and in result only half of their posts are get paid. Its not fair and they should work on this and solve this problem. If they don’t solve this in result many of the people may leave working here. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Perhaps because some of the posts you commented on have been deleted or received notifications from others, Crypto does not give money to more than 20 posts or comments

You are an old buddy of the gathering, and you work really hard and distribute significant points in the field of crypto and I don't have the foggiest idea what is the motivation behind why you get half of your installments, I believe that the most ideal path is to contact with the group answerable for the discussion may discover an answer for your concern

first of all my friend you are thinking it in a wrong way you will not get paid more than 20 post per day that is the rule here so you should be careful about that do not make too many post here

This problems did not happen to me ,but every day some topics were delegate and rather i am grateful for the feedback as well as much contemporary .i don't think if other posts have been delegate maybe there is a problem but our moderator will solve it .

Sure this is sad because writing all 50 posts per day and only 3 to be counted it is real a bad thing .hope that when you will get a response from a moderator about this problem ,

I cannot guarantee the my answer to this but sometimes it has to do with being the posts are getting deleted all over the place as i had encounter this messy problem to myself and being self aware on what to post on a topic thats sensible that lessen the chances of me getting removed posts.

For some initial days, I also face the issue of incomplete payment. At that time I can't understand the genuine reason, but later I figure out the entire things. In actuality, CryptoTalk only pay to those posts that are worth to pay and also have ratings. Beside this, there is another issue of payment. The forum has hold the payment. I just want to know when will it start again.