Searching for knowledge - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Hello my friend, first I congratulate you on completing your first 100 free posts, you can now create your own topics that contain new information, get reputation and positive feedback, and get profits in return for that. Reputation is very important for any member. ... I advise you to do more research and follow the developments of cryptocurrencies, I wish you good luck.

Yes my dear friend you have to keep searching for knowledge and keep contributing on this form you will earn capital here. This will increase your stealth also how you work here on this form.

You will start earning from your posts and comments after completing 100 free posts, and you will receive 1000 satoshi for every good post that receives a positive rating from forum members, since the reward is based on the posts that received a good rating. You can only receive payments via Yobit, so you'll need to connect your CryptoTalk account to Ubit before investing. To avoid losing your money, I recommend that you learn all you can about trading and investing.

On 7/27/2020 at 2:57 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I want to inquire about some of the ideas that I have

After completing 100 free entries

Started in paid comments

I had a few ideas that I wanted to put forward and receive your experiences to take advantage of

what should I do now

What do I get for my paid posts?

How will I benefit from it?

Do invest

Or wait until you get strong capital

Tell me about your experiences in the beginning, what did you do?

What does reputation benefit after completing the 100 free entries?

Thanks for this useful information my friend really we should search on this platform so that we can now about the rules and regulations of this platform and also so now about that which topics are present on this platform already.

First I want to give you congratulations I am happy for you, from now on you will be paid for every post you write, and my advice to you to put forward new and distinctive ideas in order to gain a positive reputation, your maximum reaction is now 50, you must be patient and focused, I wish you good luck my friend.

Hi there greetings if you are searching for knowledge I think you are in the right place because this platform contained lots of knowledge about cryptocurrency and I hope you'll earn cryptocurrency because it is a very beneficial in the future and also in the present I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck

We can't earn money right now because of the new payment system, so try to collect some talk tokens and invest them in the investment box to gain 1% profit daily, so when this token launches, we'll be able to make a lot of money.

I am happy to hear that you completed your 100 posts so I congratulate you for this first achievement. Ia m new at this forum and just started doing posts so I don't have thag much experience that I can advice you but my well wishes are always for you.

It is good to increase blogs and responses, but it should include the benefit and pleasure of browsing that enriches this forum, here you must work hard, be patient and not rush to deal until you succeed in working in this forum.
I wish you all the best.

You have to create topics or make useful, non-repeated responses, at a maximum of fifty per day, but you will only be charged for twenty of them after seven days from the time you published it.
As for investing or trading, it is not easy for you now. You have to gain sufficient experience and information about cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

There is no role for prestige at this time; reputation is a blessing for all that we get from other members. After we sign up here, we must focus on good stuff. All can go to the About Forum section to learn more about "how we can begin our adventure here."

In the beginning, the positive reputation helps you in earning money, so make your posts useful in order to get a good reputation, secondly, you can earn free coins daily after completing the hundred posts.These currencies can be exchanged for coins according to the currency available in your country, as well as you can accumulate them so that you have good capital and then start investing, start with a small capital and later you can develop your investment.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

After completing the 100 posts, you definitely need reputation point to ensure that you received payment for those daily posts that you are making, that is the new rules of cryptotalk, a post without rating will not be paid. So you see the benefit of reputation point.

It is nice to finish 100 jobs, you will start getting money for 20 jobs a day, get a reputation, and after 7 days you will achieve money on reputable jobs, I advise you to collect them and invest when there is a large amount of money, to achieve weak profit.

@Ashsh i hope you are planning on doing great work on this platform. I want to tell you that I am a newcomer on this website so I joined this website a few hours ago. And I am really thankful to you for sharing with us are useful post and good information your information is very beneficial for me in every beginner.

Congratulations on completing this stage!

The beginning of your business now is summarized by completing your daily posts and earning money from it, and after you have good capital, you can start investing and trading, and so you will increase your profits.

Yes that is absolutely right my dear mate. We can't do anything without knowledge. Even we don't run a small machine without knowing about the instructions. Same into this forum, we can't share anything about Cryptocurrency without knowledge. So it is necessary to search for the knowledge to share in the forum.

First congratulations to you my friend on completing the 100 comments after completing them you should do your part in this forum where you comment and publish some new and useful topics

Yes, friends, as much as we will be in the search of knowledge, the more successful we will be, if the search is to be done then search the knowledge  properly. 

After you complete the 100 posts target, at that point you will begin getting paid for each 20 posts you make day by day. Me myself have not been associated with contributing till now, yet I need to do as such later on when I have better information about contributing.

A bit strange questions why all this tension and distraction Do not do anything now after starting the payments Do not buy any currency before learning to trade because any currency is subject to lack and loss, but Bitcoin is the gold that cannot be lost in it.

Hello friends. You will get earnings now for your post and your rate and for me my advice to you is maximize your post and giving reaction because we get payed also in giving reaction for starters 20 reactions per day but now you finish your 100 post your max reaction now is 50 and we get 1 token for 1 reaction.thanks for read my comment

My friend, after you finish 100 free jobs, you have to work harder than before and gain experience and create new and wonderful topics in order to get profits for your publications and your rate and get a good reputation. Thank you.

• +1 1

Yes, My dear friends, First cognates of you for 100 comments know you are paid of every post you start here. That thing is very conscious that you learning and you are earning also from this forum.And comment to be given daily. 

Knowledge is all over the internet and can be perfect for everybody who wants it, its one of the best way to search for knowledge, some people who are looking for it , are not usually found with it, its one thing to look for it and its another to apply for it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.