Searching for knowledge - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

hello friends we can search for knowledge on keto talk because there are many number of people that had to join crypto talk and share their ideas and experiences so we can search number of posts on Twitter talk because everyone share their ideas and thinking we can work on their thinking than can a lot of money as we want

• +5 1

Of course you can ask.  I would like to ask about some of my ideas

After completing 100 free entries

Payment started in the comments

I had a few ideas that I wanted to put forward and accept your experiences

What should I do now?

What can I get for my given posts?

How can I benefit from this?

Invest

Or wait until you get strong capital

Tell us about your experience at the beginning, what did you do?

What good is a reputation after 100 free entries?

Okay, as I write this I can see that you already have about 400 publications, which means you've worked since then, I hope your earnings are meeting your expectations and you've learned how to make it.
  Creating interesting posts, good comments and always useful content will help us get more fame, better articles and more benefits.
  The interaction in the forum is important, the more and better ways we can find it, the better we will be users and the more we will learn as we grow our income and the more we can teach others.  I wish you well.

If anyone wants to create the useful post then they should search about the topics . For better knowledge everyone try to listen the news about the crypto and search too much knowledge from the internet. These things getting you huge knowledge. Because knowledge is the basic key of success. 

My friend, you have to work slowly, be patient, work hard and do not trust anyone. Do well and search the forum and add new useful ideas with positive results for everyone.

This topic is a very important topic.  Knowledge is a thing with the help of which we can be successful by doing any good work. If we want to be successful by working in this forum, we need to have good knowledge.  Because if we have good knowledge to work in this forum, we can easily earn money and be successful. Besides, if we have good knowledge to work in this forum, if there is no mistake in our work.

For knowledge you can searching on google and youtube. Also you can take help from.this forum. Here you can get all kind of information about crypto related I think. 

On 7/27/2020 at 2:57 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I want to inquire about some of the ideas that I have

Started in paid comments

I had a few ideas that I wanted to put forward and receive your experiences to take advantage of

what should I do now

What do I get for my paid posts?

How will I benefit from it?

Do invest

Tell me about your experiences in the beginning, what did you do?

What does reputation benefit after completing the 100 free entries?

This forum is the best for learning knowledge about crypto currency and trading. You can easily search anything from this forum. If you have a question you ask here you create a topic of your question many experienced members give reply your question.

• +3 1

We are here for knowledge. Because from here we can gain knowledge about new things every day. The relationship that is discussed here is very important.They tell us a lot we have to learn that we could not know before.I mean, I'm gaining knowledge from here every day

For me, I am new to this forum like you, but I had seen on YOBIT the way it works, which is as follows: We pay 10 Talk Tokens for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20 / day) and 1 Talk Token for each rate (for users) that have more than 100 posts, max limit: 50 / day). Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is negative, then the payment will be zero. Cheat ratings or any automation is strictly prohibited!

You can view the new payment system in the forum so that you understand how to receive payments, as for your profits, you have the freedom to dispose of them, as a beginner you can invest through the Yobit platform, it does not require much experience, unlike trading where you can lose your capital due to lack of experience.

• +5 1

Yes of course. We ought to have guarantee where we are contributing something else we are going lose our cash. This is often so much pitiful news at that point we lose our cash by contributing off-base, untrue and fake location. So we ought to got to be genuine around this where we are contributing. And what is end of the of my speculation stage.

After completing 100 posts then post here daily 20 posts for seven days and after seven days your earning will be started 

you can get your earning after seven days 

you can withdraw your money from yobit account 

you can also invest your money on yobit account for future purposes 

it's depends on you whether you withdraw your payment or invest it for more profit 

this platform gives you complete information and knowledge about crypto currency 

Hello my dear friend, and a few days ago I finished 100 comments and started two days ago with paid comments. I do not have the information, but I listen to the advice of the supervisors who help me and I hope they will help you

the main goal of this forum is giving you the knowledge and ideas about the cryptocurrency you should do search your friends and search new topics fOr the knowledge and wanting more I want to tell you that the knowledge is easily comes to you when you search it

• +4 1

You must now write 20 posts per day and get 200 satoshi for every useful post you write, and you can withdraw or keep the amount, do not invest before you learn how to invest, otherwise you may fail and lose money

Hello dear. I am new here..first of all congratulations on completing your 100 comments. Now new journey of your account will be started. You have to pay at least 20 comments daily but remind it that your post must be valid and knowledgeable. Best of luck dear..☺️

Dear friend the tokens you will gey for each post or comment it will be tradeable in a few days and the satoshi you got keep it in your wallet. This time Bitcoin is very demanded. The price is increasing everyday. So it would be wise if you just leave the balance in wallet. And wait for talk toke. Trade. We are gonna have a blast this week.

At this point, you can post in exchange for the site's currency. It is located in yobit. I think currency is one of the keys to a successful project and I think currency can have a bright future.

On 7/27/2020 at 2:57 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I want to inquire about some of the ideas that I have

Started in paid comments

I had a few ideas that I wanted to put forward and receive your experiences to take advantage of

what should I do now

What do I get for my paid posts?

How will I benefit from it?

Do invest

Tell me about your experiences in the beginning, what did you do?

What does reputation benefit after completing the 100 free entries?

use your coins in a smart manner.

By investing or trading 

the only simplest way, will give you maximum amount of money.

And no scams will be involved.

Try to be more secure in trading your coins.

Have a good trading journey

Developing the ability to create topics and posts all we have to do is learn, I thought when I finished the first 100 posts I would collect the Satoshi I got. When I have accumulated and exceeded my target, I will start trading on Yobit, by trading I can double the Satoshi I earned. Developing trading skills is my goal and success in trading is my goal.

My dear friend, yes, after 100 posts, you can get money for every positive evaluation, and knowledge never stops, even if it was before 100 posts, knowledge is always there.

It's a good step to.complete the first hundred posts and just focus on writing good posts and remembered to followed all the forum rules that will.make you safe and trading always starts slowly don't start with large capital in trading.

First of all, congratulations for completing 100 posts. Now you have to participate in a maximum of 20 posts per day and here you start making money, it all depends on how much effort you put into achieving success. And the reputation you gain through the helpful topics you share.