Crypto talk in your device homepage! - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Crypto talk in your device homepage!

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

thank you dear for sharing this information with us and yes dear cryptotalk already added on my home screen and it is very easy way through which i easily open the cryptotalk and i hope so everyone will gain procedure about how they add the forum on their homepage and may be they will give you good reputation points also

Thanks for sharing this information on how to add any website to our home page; I assume most Android users are aware of this feature; however, for those who are unaware of this feature, this topic would be useful to them; however, I do not want to see this forum as an app on my phone, so I did not do so. @shakeelsherpao

That's good thanks for sharing this useful information with us. Adding crypto talk and yobit links to home screen just as illustrated make them easily accessable in your phones . 

Thank you, dear, for this valuable benefit. Absolutely, we must put this forum and the famous platform Yabid on the home page of its smart phone in order to facilitate the work through it with one click.  The shortcut put it on the main screen to make things easier and work in this forum. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Nice it is an astounding and basic thought. It is simply resembling an application. We can without much of a stretch Access in cryptotalk with a tick. Much obliged for sharing this pleasant thought. I'm additionally utilizing chrome application for crypto talk. I will follow this tips

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend I did this before and it was easy to work in the forum and I entered the forum with ease. I advise all members to follow this method, and you will make it easier for you to enter the forum. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Awesome, new idea for new topic, thanks alot my friend, you make me feel good to have this new information, I wish we found alot if these creative ideas in the forum, soon I will try this way.

Thank you, dear, for this valuable benefit. Absolutely, we must put this forum and the famous platform Yabid on the home page of its smart phone in order to facilitate the work through it with one click.  The shortcut put it on the main screen to make things easier and work in this forum. Thank you very much.

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, it is really useful information and it will make it very easy for many of the sites used regularly. I will put cryptotalk on the main screen now

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, I think that the cryptotalk is more worthy of being on your device homepage because of it's numerous advantages and benefits it's has, more of this from the senior members of the platform.

That's good one thanks for sharing this experience with us, adding cryptotalk and yobit link to home screen just as illustrated makes them easily accessible in your phones and is by directly given utmost priority

You are right friend. We can add crypto to our mobile. We can easily work on crypto by using mobile.i also work on crypto when i am free from my daily routine work on mobile. This is very method of use crypto.we can also get benefit by using like this.

Yes, it is a good way to get to the forum in a quick way, so you can see the latest news on this forum and learn from it. It is a useful way to place a forum page on the home page.

My friend, I have already installed the forum on the mobile home screen
The process is very convenient and short in duration, and anyone should do this process and it is also very useful for beginners. Thank you, my friend, for this detailed explanation of how to shorten the forum on the mobile home screen

I think that is our own mistake that we get scammed i think we should take care from sharing our passwords and logins other than this there is no way that we can get scammed but still i think they should be banned from this plat form.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I didn't know that I could put Crypto Talk on the home page of the phone.  I used this feature and the experience was very great as I used it and it made the work easier.

• +2 1

This is not very important. This forum is so useful, big and positive that I will never forget. Every day when I go online, I first type the address of this forum in the address bar and enter this site so that I can get new information from the world of cryptocurrencies.

At this time, it is useful to use this feature as many works and games on the phone make your time limited.  We have to take advantage of all the features in the browser so that the work will be easier.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you can add the encrypted conversation to your main page easily, to access it and work on it at a good speed. Enter the world of coding. Thank you

Hey mate,i can follow those steps anytime when need to use a Mobile,the mother really makes it easy for everyone to log in the site,i think the this features does not help them,thank you.

Very nice guide you have created that will help the members of this forum that are using their phones and tablet devices for using the forum. You have made it convenient to them and you have been very helpful by thinking to share this way of using the forum with the other forum members.

• +2 1

Wow, this is a new thing to learn for beginners including me as I wasn't known about this feature. I will surely put it to my desktop homepage as it is very easy to excess the site just clicking on the icon on homepage. Thank you for your experience that is too good to share.

That is beneficial to those who utilize their particular cellphones to find themselves in the specific online community and they also may well reduce the moment necessary using this type of help save around the exhibit along with press this kind of as opposed to obtaining their particular browser and punching in the specific subject from your online community, which can take into account of a second far more along with most of us are already wanting to save time whenever feasible.

• +1 1