Crypto talk in your device homepage! - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Crypto talk in your device homepage!

Yes of course I put cryptotalk on the main screen of my phone and that is much easier than searching for it every time I want to access this platform from which I hardly get out.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable information. I did not know that, and this really helped me.

I added this shortcut to the main interface of my mobile phone , It really makes my access to the forum easier , but we must be careful and keep a strong password for our phones so that no one can unlock it and steal our information on CryptoTalk and also on yobit , good luck.

• +1 1

Of course my friend, you can add the encrypted speech to the main screen and put it on the desktop to open the page easily, and this helps you not to spend much time. CryptoTalk is a great site to work with cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this information about how to add any website to our home page. I believe most Android users are aware of this feature, but for those who are unaware of it, this topic would be useful for them. However, I don't want to see this forum as an app on my phone, so I didn't do it.

This is a nice feature to use  on crypto talk because it will always reminds you to go in and write down the new things you have learned about the world of crypto in addition to writing the 20 paid posts. 

This makes accessing Crypto Talk faster as the presence of the Crypto Talk page on the desktop of the phone makes me always remember to go to Crypto Talk and read more useful posts.

Yes, buddy, you can add cryptotalk to your home screen for quick access. This will save you time in the long run because you won't have to look for it as much. I'm hoping that Cryptotalk will have a mobile app that we can use on our tablets.

At this time, it is useful to use this feature as many works and games on the phone make your time limited.  We have to take advantage of all the features in the browser so that the work will be easier.

I didn't know that I could put Crypto Talk on the home page of the phone.  I used this feature and the experience was very great as I used it and it made the work easier.

Thank you very much for your valuable advice, as I'm newbie here but  I already know this feature but this feature is very useful for beginners like me 

I knew about things but I never tried it for no reason, I just feel like it won't help me if I do that thing. I can access my crypto talk account even though I use it using google in my device. 

How bout greetings yes you are right now I don't know about that future and now I know it is very easy and low save lots of time I really appreciate your voice and I'm looking forward to see you your work again that is very very great that you telling about we can add our group to travel with toka website in our home screen

Well beleive me or not , this is the first time that I discover this in google chrome , I tried it now and thank you very much , because it is very effective and it saves a lot of time .I hope for an app as well

Idea greetings yes it is a very information about poster because I never know how to add this forum into our home page now I know that how we can add so I really appreciate your work and good luck

In fact, it is a feature that should be used on a mobile phone, as it provides quick access to the forum and permanently reminds you to enter the forum and share your opinions here.
Personally, I prefer working from a mobile phone because I can use it all the time, so your notice will be useful to many users.

I think that this method is not positive but negative regarding that my brother at home uses the Wi-Fi on the site, and when I am at home I do not want to open the site from the same Wi-Fi, and this method can accelerate me to open it

@sayems I really like your idea . It will make more convenient for us to use this forum . We will be prevented from long process of login to cryptotalk account if we add it to our home screen.

If you bring Crypto to your device's homepage in this way, you will save some time. Those who like to save time, those guys can try it. If we can save even a little bit of time through a small task, it's not bad. Thanks to everyone for understanding the importance of my post. 

Thank you for this advice ... Of course we can add the forum to the main screen, through that, entering the forum will be easier and faster... This is not just about the cryptotalk platform, but you can add any website or platform you like.

Well thanku mate for letting us know about this useful feature I will do it and It will make it easy to reach the forum instantly.

Thankyou for this information. I always hoped for something like this. This makes opening crypto talk a bit more easy. The process I am going through is long and a bit confusing. This just simplified the process.

Hi everyone well this is useful and helpful information and everyone should wants shortcut to access this bring on home page and shortly access to our work thanks for useful information 

My dear friend, adding cryptotalk and yobit link to home screen just as illustrated makes them easily accessible in your phones and is by directly given utmost priority.jazak Allah ♥️

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. Thank you for providing this convenient method. I sometimes struggle with entering Chrome, activating the desktop mode and opening several tabs. Thank you very much.

Yes dear this is very useful feature for mobile device users. By using this feature now they easily access the cryptotalk forum by just one click and in this way they save most of their time. But dear I hope that this forum soon introduce an application for mobile device users that help him to get work on this forum more easily.