Crypto talk in your device homepage! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Crypto talk in your device homepage!

Thanks dear friends for sharing information I do not know much about it but I think that it is easy to open this site on homepage most of people's use this site on computers but I think that this feature does not help them.

We have kept the HTC mobile, which has a tremendous number of laughs and is very good in its location, and it is also the choice of people on which we are using crypto and very good platforms are working with it and  

• +1 1

Yes dear this will bring you to work with ease here.if you put the crypto app on your device homepage  then you can visit  this site easily with just a single click and can work here easily.so suggest you to keep this on the homepage  of your device...

It is good to use this method because it helps us quickly access the forum or the yobit platform. I use the laptop to work in this forum, so I save the sites in the bookmark. This also helps me quickly access this forum

• +2 1

Thank you.  I will also apply it now. It will save us a lot of time. We will be able to access our account quickly. It will work like a lot of apps. I hope everyone will like it. Bye the way is it work for computer and mobile both? I am working in my mobile phone. 

On account of offer this data how to get any site our landing page, I consider most android clients know this component yet who truly don't no this element then this subject helpful for those members,but I don't prefer to see this discussion like an application in my portable so I didn't do this.

This is very simple for anybody use this device the forum in device. I am sure more updates and even official mobile app.cryptotalk to eran money and very helpful and high undoubtedly.

Thank you dear for this great information before this i do not know about that. When i want starting work on cryptotalk then i go on google and search on cryptotalk and then login my account and start work and this take my time. But now you tell use about this thing and its become helpful for me. And i use this and add on my home screen and save my time. Many members also get benefits from this.

Yes it's necessary and very convenient to all of us. 

After completing or verification of Crypto talk account you can go to three dots option then add to home screen. 

This process only applicable in google chrome not browser.

Also i can add Yobit.org in add to screen my mobile. 

So whenever i want to open Crypto talk or Yobit account i jist click this option to my screen. Less time or required to open through this process

I never find it easy not until now. Bringing crypto to my home screen make my work more effective and fast to access.infact it's more user-friendly on the home screen.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/26/2020 at 10:08 AM, sayems said:

You can bring it to the home page of your device tomorrow by following the procedure given by me. This will make it more convenient for you to enter the stingy forum. This method has seemed very effective to me, be sure to let me know how you feel.  If you want not only crypto talk, you can bring yobit or all the other forums to your device's homepage. I have attached a file for your understanding. 

PicsArt_07-26-03.00.34.jpg

@sayems This is a good thinking from you mate. You really did well to educate us on this on how to have easy access to our device CryptoTalk home page without the need to be stressing ourselves on going to the browser anytime we want to work. Thank you for this idea and i will also try this to make my access to my account faster.

• +1 1

On 7/26/2020 at 2:08 PM, sayems said:

You can bring it to the home page of your device tomorrow by following the procedure given by me. This will make it more convenient for you to enter the stingy forum. This method has seemed very effective to me, be sure to let me know how you feel.  If you want not only crypto talk, you can bring yobit or all the other forums to your device's homepage. I have attached a file for your understanding. 

Yes thats very simple and effective procedure. Bringing cryptotalk in home page makes it easy accessible for everyone especially for beginners. But this is only limited to mobile users while there are alot of people who are accessing this platform from desktop computers.

I have kept the crypto site on my mobile desktop. It saves me time. Whenever I find it from mobile and open it soon, I finish my work fastliy, it saves my time.  You can easily work on it, the user does not face any problem. I like this platform .

Bhojpuri Photo is a very good website through which every man can work, can easily earn money and it may not be good enough, so often people choose it and choose 2 cc among us.  

Hello friend. Actually , I have also done it. Actually In the starting , I had to save a link to this forum and then I was daily click on the link and then come into this forum. But From last few days , I have also saved it through this method.

Thank you for posting this topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. I was suffering little bit tense while opening browser. A crypto talk app can help us a lot but as your given procedure is also good. 

On 7/26/2020 at 3:08 PM, sayems said:

Yes, this option has benefited us a lot.Because we do not have to go to the browser again and again, we can turn on this site from our homepage.This saves us time so we can work much faster.I also put it on the homepage.

We should tell about the basic  things on this section so that beginner can learn a lot from it. We should have told only the basic things on this section,so that beginner  go ahead and able to work on senior section or more knowledgeful section. 

• +1 1

I add this cryptotalk to my device to my browser homepage because its the only browser or its the only place we're I worked because its my work place. 

What a good thinking to help us on how to have our CryptoTalk site on our device homepage. This will ease our access to the site without not needing to go to any application to login the site.

I think this is very comfortable and suitable for those who use and browse the forum from their mobile phone. Unfortunately, I work on my laptop.
But thank you for the benefit of these people.

• +3 1

You have asked a great question n that you can comment on the device that you have on mobile phone and use it anywhere at any time, because cryptocurrency provides you a great opportunity so that you can do your work, there is no time fix.  But you need to follow along; do you follow the regulations everyday so that you can target your target comfortably? 

On 7/26/2020 at 10:08 AM, sayems said:

Thank you very much mate this is why I so much love this forum you learn new things everyday today I also learn something new which can make my work more convenient so I will try this out soon.

• +2 1

nice idea to have it on my desktop where I can easily access it without doing anything and without going deep into my browser but you need to take care that if someone else is not clicking on the link

• +3 1

This is truly extraordinary. Getting to crypto discussions is simple. I think every individual who has an Android telephone knows about this component. I am utilizing this component. Thank you kindly for sharing how to set up a site on the landing page.