Pay pal and crypto - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Pay pal and crypto

i don't think if they will have their own crypto coin at the beginning, maybe they will work with other crypto and later they can have their official coin if the business will be good for them

• +3 1

in these days crypto is famous all over the world. it do its best in a short time of 1 year. it got  a lot of achievement in this short period. it also provide a lot of benefits to its users. if it will be done that pay pal join the crypto talk forum, then it will be useful for pay pal. and it will also be very useful for pay pal. it is the best and biggest platform. i like it very much.

• +4 1

I figure cryptographic forms of money will spread further on the off chance that they are permitted to be taken care of through banks and charge cards. In any case, a few governments dread that disarray will spread if this occurs, and they likewise dread the failure to control monetary dealings later.

The cryptocurrency system differs from the automatic system that traditional payment methods operate on, as cryptocurrencies are decentralized and cannot be monitored or controlled by anyone and this is what distinguishes them and makes them popular

Although pay pal has a great market value but i do'nt think if they  are able to launch there own coin .There are many coins in the market who tried to compare them to bitcoin for example pie and they are struggling hard for its success .but i suggest crypto is the best and no other coin take over it

Paypal's statement to add Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as available payment methods was a key factor in raising the price of Bitcoin, as this bank, which has more than 300 million users around the world, was a payment factor and a lever for the importance of cryptocurrencies and their use in the world.

• +2 1

I personally think that it would be a very good initiative apart from PayPal that will create a cryptocurrency since they have extensive experience in the world of finance, I think that it would be successful.
A big greeting to the whole community

I love paypal and i will be happy to see they launch their own cryptocurrency or they become partners with any current cryptocurrencies. This will solve many things and a lot of people will enjoy this.

Thus is big achievement of cryptocurrency because many user  have paypal account .So they can get benefit by this facility.Paypal and cryptocurrency have their own importance in the world.Cryptocurrency is newly recognized forum .

• +4 1

basically Paypal sees cryptos as a market that competes with it, they basically fulfill the same function, however lately they are promoting projects in which they partner with companies already established within the crypto world, creating wallets and possibly launching an automatic exchange service similar to ShapeShift or changelly.

• +3 1

I am ready to earn but today any investor who call you to 400% of your what you are investing could be a scammers, despite the fact that some could be faithful while some could be cyber criminals,but one has to be careful, thanks.

On 7/22/2020 at 4:32 PM, Mwangi said:

Paypal just the other  day announced that they were to make sure that Join hands with Pixo token that is important , but I thought Paypal having being long in this market then there could be a chance that so many other things will come up , a lot of things so its important we are able to see that it develops its own crypto because it knows the advantages and disadvantages of online money transfer but I think they dont want to start something that might collapse  this is very important there is a lot of things that happen.

What do you think, should paypal have developed its own token or cryto coin??

I additionally think it really is ideal that PayPal can join this universe of crypto however we likewise should be cautious with the manner in which we join our crypto, there could be botches that we take for a ground this is the thing that we ought to do, ensuring that we can contemplate of the utilization of the coin we adventure into that could be extraordinary compared to other activity while framing consolidation or cooperating with either tokens or crypto that could be the most we should mind

Paypal is used nearly anywhere however there may be no information approximately them seeking to create a crypto currency. If they upload bitcoin and ethereum to paypal this can be actually excellent information for all cryptocurrencies. I desire they permit many cryptocurrencies as they have tens of thousands and thousands of customers to be able to all need to have some.

Paypal just the other  day announced that they were to make sure that Join hands with Pixo token that is important , but I thought Paypal having being long in this market then there could be a chance that so many other things will come up , a lot of things so its important we are able to see that it develops its own crypto because it knows the advantages and disadvantages of online money transfer but I think they dont want to start something that might collapse  this is very important there is a lot of things that happen.

Paypal's entrance into the crypto world is vital on the grounds that this makes it simple to go through cash for some and I think there will be a constructive outcome on crypto.

For Paypal to develop its own token would not be bad at all, since it is a fairly large and well-established company, it would give a strong boost to its token or even if they wanted they could give rise to their own network, Paypal has the capital to do it and the ideas, I think if they do, they could enter the market like a giant

Yes, my friend, the idea of payingpul joining the encryption world is very cool, and this matter can be used in our work and also exchanging money over the Internet is not easy, but our following this idea can help us in the exchange process.

Paypal's entry into the crypto world is very important because this makes it easy to spend money for many and I think there will be a positive effect on crypto

Paypal not more than a day or two ago reported that they were to ensure that Join hands with Pixo token that is significant , yet I thought Paypal having being long in this market then there could be an opportunity that such countless different things will come up , a great deal of things so its significant we can see that it builds up its own crypto in light of the fact that it knows the points of interest and detriments of online cash move yet I think they dont need to begin something that may implode this is vital there is a ton of things that occur. 

What do you think, ought to paypal have built up its own token or cryto coin??

I know that pay pal is a digital currency wallet which we can store currency to transfer from one to anothers. And crypto is currency which is require for any thing which we wants.

I feel there must be a group a trait consisting of fiat currencies on the part about amalgamated corporations, as a result of the liquidity about the markets any food market itself, in addition to I don't suppose they'd hazard for this point. But, I might get laid since atm to build owned up-to-dateness plus rise tips on how to integrate beauty rostrum herewith real life.

• +3 2

I am new here on this platform and not much know about link of PayPal and cryptocurrency so i can't tell you about it without anything knowing about this. I am trying to gain knowledge about it.Thanks

My friend this is very good step toward the the increasing attention over toward the cryptocurrency because PayPal can easily see that incoming time will trade in digital marketingwhat according to my point of view and my experience Paypal not create its own cryptocurrency because it ts very difficult for them so this is best step toward cryptocurrency.

Welcome dear..pay pal site i don't have no idea . I have only idea about cryptotalk.  Crypto world is good and beautiful to earn easily with smart work and learn many things . You get gain knowledge and experience.  Thanks for sharing this. 

With respect to people who have told me their experience between paypal and cryptocurrencies is not the most advisable thing possible, since we tend to lose a lot in commissions. We should know that we can leave it but as a last resort in an emergency, while we can investigate other alternatives to help us at the time and that we get much better with respect to payment.

I heard numerous news a year ago that Paypal will enter the field of crypto and that it will add some known digital currencies to the side of the US dollar. On the off chance that this occurs sooner rather than later, this is uplifting news for Paypal clients.