The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

Learning is an important thing to succeed in this business. We must gather good knowledge about it so that we can continue and make profits without losses

In all fields and different specialties, profit making requires great knowledge and experience, and the good does not come without learning.In this forum carefully reading the posts and comments, especially the posts of the ancients, can teach us to invest in cryptocurrencies.

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you on that.  Everyone must gain sufficient knowledge about these important points in order to become a successful person or investor.  Trading and investing is not easy.  You should gain the most knowledge

• +3 1

Welcome, thank you for this useful and important article!
Learning is the first step to success in life, there is no success without learning and hard work, make money from the world of crypto is not easy, it needs to focus and work carefully so as not to lose, I wish you good luck.

Thanks my friend for your post

Investing and earning money is not easy to do

Each of us is to continuously and continuously search for topics that we can benefit from in the field of investment

Trading without learning is bad and you will not succeed by doing so. As you learn, you will know all the essential skills of trading and investing,

Good luck to all members, thank you very much.

Learning is key to continuing... So you have to learn a lot...You learn how to invest how to trade how to avoid the wrong fear of blocking how to overcome your feelings how to succeed how to advance...You have to learn the rules of the shop to learn how to become better... Start with science to be successful to earn a lot of money

Yes, learning about cryptocurrencies more is the biggest weapon for you to increase your balance in cryptocurrencies, there are many who are ignorant of their benefit and how to deal with them in order to earn abundant money through them, so we must accelerate the collection of information Around it .

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful information. I think this is the best post I have seen in this forum. Everyone should learn and strive to obtain knowledge, regardless of their age. Science does not stop at a specific age , good luck .

• +2 1

Yes, this is true .. you should pay close attention to the investment because it needs a very large experience and skill in analyzing the investment market.

• +3 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course knowledge is power. We have to know a lot to learn more knowledge, experience and money, and benefit from adults who have experience. Thank you.

• +3 1

On 7/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Yes my friend as we know that on this forum we can earn and learn at the same time.. So this is good opportunity for us to work on it and get two benefits from it. One is to earn a good and charming amount from here for ourselves and for our family.. And the second one is to learn freely from here. We learn every day some new things from here.. It will be helpful for trading in future.. As we know that if anyone wants to become a successful person in life then trading is the best way so we can get the knowledge and experience of trading from here but we need to focus on it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Knowledge is the golden key to success," as they say in school. Being able to make meaningful changes and secure your dream future is dependent on the knowledge and experience you've gained. Since you won't be able to accomplish them until you practice it.

Knowledge is a precious treasure. I seek to gain knowledge, as it remains with you for life, and it is our way to earn money. If you will start and do not know anything about Bitcoin, you will be exposed and give you warning points, search, read, learn, and then start your business.

In order to achieve success in investing and earning money, you must search a lot for topics that benefit and increase you knowledge in the field of investment to become a great, well-known and successful trader.

Yes dear of course I am agree with your opinion in cryptocurrency some people cannot understand in Crypto talk some students can I earn money in this cryptocurrency this is very good thing every people can join this forum and earning good money some members can invest in their currency is very good thing and investor can very good profit in this investment.

Good luck.

Yes, yes, my friend, in order to earn encrypted currencies, you must learn . Because learning will enable you to earn better and easier . If you do not learn, you will not gain anything and you will waste your time without any real benefit . But you must learn to earn and earn profits as you want

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this explanatory post and for the lovely discussion. We are beginners. I think we should save in principle before entering the cryptocurrency market.
Good luck everyone

Just as it's educationally and genuinely stated, "knowledge is the golden key to success" to be able to make a meaningful changes, secure your dream future, it's depends knowledge and experience you have learnt. Because without learning it you can achieve them.

Better to earn from cryptocurrency, is to decode the codes it contains by learning,
The best way to earn cryptocurrency is to make money with the money itself.
This step needs to be firmly established by learning,
Most people need to learn and understand how to use cryptocurrency, and to be able to use it to increase its value.

I don't think learning to invest or trade is an easy thing. 

You have to search in every site and source concerning this issue to understand. Hard work here really pays as long as you put your mind in to it you can get the best experience and knowledge. 

• +4 1

Yes dear your totally right learning is a good way to gaining more success. Without learning we never achieve our goals and not do anything perfectly. Our future goals is depend on our knowledge and experience that we learn in past or present. Because without knowledge we do nothing.

Absolutely right if we will gain more knowledge about crypto than we will earn more. Behind earning there is a lot of knowledge so before earning we should gain knowledge 

• +2 1

Yes, it is very useful advice, and I thank you for that. I have benefited a lot in this wonderful forum, and I have important and wonderful information about cryptocurrencies. Success is not an easy thing. We have to learn and gain experience and information to be on our way to success.

You are right my friend, in fact I am a beginner and my experience is simple, but I am working to develop myself and gain more knowledge to be able to trade and invest, I did not take this step to be ready to be able to face any obstacles

Hello friend, I wish the meaning was clearer a little, regarding the sub-topics that I talked about, the person must be very precise, and he must be patient, I will add information to your speech, you must accept losses no matter how much

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.