Important scam notice to you all - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Important scam notice to you all

What a pity to see scammers using famous personality account to scam others. It is s shameful to see that. Cant these scammers go and find job and then try to earn money?. Also this would destroy the images and reputation of these famous personalities who are having a good heart. Hope the cops had caught the culprits.

In crypto world we can see those scam methods all the time and best thing we can do is learning those methods. They scammed too many people because those people didn't know much about crypto. Personally i might beileved when i see the elon musk tweet because we all know that he has a interest in crypto but i would never send money for receiving more money.

Dear friends!According to me, we should avoid from scam website and app because it is very high nowadays and we should do one thing about it before doing any work.But Cryptotalk is not scam,they give real earning and increase knowledge.This is a good content of yours my friend this is a good advice for members here and mostly for the beginners.

It is very important information for all member because mostly we use for information and latest news about cryptocurrencies to use Twitter and some other social media accounts. If these accounts are hacked then we will easily get wrong information and maybe we take wrong decisions. Hackers always try to find different ways to scam with people so we must active and alert

These messages make us feel afraid, and it is possible that they may cause us to enter the field only after taking all precautions, and that this field is fraught with risks, so we must be careful

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, of course these famous figures are the most vulnerable to hacking and theft, They may also use these people's accounts to defraud us, how bad this is, leading to a bad reputation for the account holder, and bankrupting us. 

6 hours ago, Jack764 said:

These messages make us feel afraid, and it is possible that they may cause us to enter the field only after taking all precautions, and that this field is fraught with risks, so we must be careful

@Jack764  crypto is not fraud but some fraudsters made crypto scam, thats why so many peoples afraid to invest in crypto, but before entire in crypto if we learn some knowledge, then we have some idea to know which investment scheme real, and which one is scam then we escape from these scams and fraudsters.

This is a good content of yours my friend this is a good advice for the members here.Scammers also think all possible to hack.Those hackers must have collect large amount of money because they hacked accounts for trusted people.

Thats true.hackers take advantage from innocent people and make them fool by provide offers like doubling money.many people lost their money.we should have to be wise and prevent from hackers.

Edited by Sairaranjha

I saw a lot of Twitter celebrity hacked accounts yesterday, please be careful and don't click on any links.

On 7/16/2020 at 11:46 AM, Abiaan said:

Hello Cryptotalkers, A famous personnel like Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Apple, Kanye West, Joe Biden, Benjamin Netanyahu, Uber, Michael Bloomberg, Warren Buffet, Cashapp, Uber, Justin Sun, Bitcoin, Coinbase, Gemini , soon twitter account is getting hacked and been scamming the people claiming to double their money , please be aware and dont fall in to that, i dont think there is anything to explain much about it, so im attaching some picture below : 

Source: Facebook & Twitter https://twitter.com/PMBreakingNews/status/1283509287772397569

107711455_783507205520068_4648583623681791640_n.jpg

108397124_783507125520076_7505207362240150565_n.jpg

108824991_783507152186740_2248159565596924642_n.jpg

109304594_783507178853404_937757547402460357_n.jpg

109720657_3041474839299691_5204005405480643487_o.jpg

Thanks alot my dear friend for sharing this useful information with us... because many of the scammers are present in the crypto market... They give you many offers... So not accept any offers all members and be safe and secure from the scammers...

• +2 1

2 hours ago, katri2 said:

but if we learn some knowledge in Crypto, then... We have some idea that an investment plan is real, and that we run away from the scams and frauds

Yes my friend @katri2  before strategy journey in crypto proper crypto knowledge necessary, because last few years scammers activities increase and they mostly scams low knowledge peoples,

because they don't know where to invest, if they have proper knowledge about crypyo then they invest in legitimate plans, and the way they easily avoid scam plans and scammers.

Thank you very much for sharing this alert with us I am really agree with you that we should be careful to the scammers because they don'ts miss any chance to deceive the all people they also try to hack the accounts of the big personalities as you discussed above. We should be active every time and should not accept the attractive offers.

Its really bad news this famous personalities social media accounts hacks and hackers tries to cheating this account holder's followers, i hope no one believe this fake twitters,  recently I heard someone using Elon Musk name and runs fake giveaway campaign, anyone  join then send some bitcoins in their account and participate. 

On 1/30/2021 at 5:08 AM, Akime said:

If people fall for this trick then for sure they are really desperate and not knowledgeable about crypto. This kind of trick is obviously scam because why would those people do that kind of offer, they will help in other ways like donating to charities not doubling someone's money. I hope that people will start researching first before entertaining someone's offer.

Exactly the point mate.

The members can only simply escape from this epidemic problem of scammers in the online business world when he/she is rapidly checking and researching about the details of any strange or weird member he or she would've come across in the online trading.

• +5 1

Thank you for sharing this imperative overhaul with us here. One counsel I ordinarily provide my individuals is for them to continuously maintain a strategic distance from these sorts of messages that continuously requires cash from somebody in which the cash will b twofold or tripled in jst a few minutes, they are all trick. Do not go for the simple way but or maybe work hard and gain legitly similar to here in cryptotalk.

The scam attempts has recently combinet variety with creativity and we are seeing a lot of creative scam schemes. And the crypto's anonymous and unregulated environment provides a very efficient platform for these people to scam others. We must always be careful.  

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I'm sure many of people had already sent to the address who are new at this Crypto industry. And because of act like this Crypto and Bitcoin are blamed for illegal activities. Maybe with help of Twitter the people behind this got caught

Thanks for remembering, scammers have been doing this for some time, always looking to steal money from people, so it is important to be alert since no one duplicates your money instantly

On 7/16/2020 at 11:46 AM, Abiaan said:

Hello Cryptotalkers, A famous personnel like Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Apple, Kanye West, Joe Biden, Benjamin Netanyahu, Uber, Michael Bloomberg, Warren Buffet, Cashapp, Uber, Justin Sun, Bitcoin, Coinbase, Gemini , soon twitter account is getting hacked and been scamming the people claiming to double their money , please be aware and dont fall in to that, i dont think there is anything to explain much about it, so im attaching some picture below : 

Source: Facebook & Twitter https://twitter.com/PMBreakingNews/status/1283509287772397569

107711455_783507205520068_4648583623681791640_n.jpg

108397124_783507125520076_7505207362240150565_n.jpg

108824991_783507152186740_2248159565596924642_n.jpg

109304594_783507178853404_937757547402460357_n.jpg

109720657_3041474839299691_5204005405480643487_o.jpg

Well thank you so much friend for sharing such a information like this like this. This is very helping material for me or I hope for all the members who are readings this appreciate man. Thanks 

Ohh! That is really a scared news I have gotten today. As it now an old news but it is new for me as I didn't know it before. If it was true that can we just imagine that how the hacker are going to be smart and strong. But we should be alerted to face such type of scam and really should be avoided to invest at any fake site shared by scammers through other's accounts.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Thank you for sharing this very informative content, because it will help me and all of us here to avoid on many scammers. Yes, based on the proof of pictures that you have been post it was really hacked because I noticed that they have all the same bitcoin address. I suggest to be aware about double the money, because it was totally scammed. It is impossible that you can earn 100% easily by just sending it. So be careful about this scam.

O my God this is very pathetic. How people do scam with people by using the names of such famous personalities. Thank you for sharing this useful information.

On this phone there are many scammers that can stole your money easily and you cannot do anything and one thing more I want to tell you that when you go to join the blockchain you should to be careful and analyze before the joining

Yes you are right bro and your information is very valuable and useful for me and all other users who are working on it and are much and more profitable running from this real base earning and learning platform because cryptocurrency is one of the best site in all over the world which is used as a worldwide program and there are several people attached to this site but the major risk on this site is that there are many scammers on this platform you can call your personal information and data source it may be harmful for you and your work that you are earning from this real base earning program.