Searching for knowledge - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Hello my friend For me, I think that this is related to the type of content that you publish, as it may not have liked some, so you got a negative reputation and my advice to you, try to bring up topics that gain knowledge for others

We should all embrace the fact that the forum guarantee the searching and knowing of knowledge. If at all we can be committed in knowing bit after bit and also insisting and urging to put all in action. Then I'm sure here is where we will forever love to be.

I think you are achieving negative reputations so much that there are some mistakes in your posts. If you want to succeed on this platform, then you should not make mistakes and always follow the rules and regulations. Use good and easy English. Do not make mistakes in English grammar at all. 

• +2 1

They say good question my friend. Most of that people and get warning because they don't follow the rules. In this forum you must follow every rules as much as you can.And when you were commenting don't try to copy others comment try to write something on your own with easy language so that everyone can understand. And always try to do your best.

Crypto currency is one of the most valuable platform in the world,it make people to get profit in investing in different sites,and many people are benefiting on crypto currency,And in this year people will operate on cryptotalk very well so that it can change their life and enjoy the platform

There may also be some important hands behind getting negative reputations .You may not be producing good quality content .You may not be following crypto rules. May be you are posting a useless.You should take this issue seriously and shoul work to convert negative reputations into.positive reputations 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

Hi Ashah, You're still new in this gathering and this new standing framework have some terrible effects some new individuals do this sort don't as well, stress and proceed with your work with great substance, compose straightforward words with linguistic then you Recieved positive response too

On 7/14/2020 at 1:17 AM, Ashsh said:

Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

Information is actually some unacceptable activity, when you don't have the drive, you will get the information and when you want to do it, at that point you need to ensure that you have the absolute best exertion that can demonstrate that you don't have the correct thought when you can't move with the little you have, there is a lo that individuals have lost since they acquired the information yet the lost in some position they had.

Misinformation is the biggest reason to get a negative reputation.
I do not find many comments that have a negative rating, but sometimes I come across posts that have been evaluated negatively, and when I read them, I find that they contain a lot of errors or misleading information, or perhaps marketing of unreliable websites.
Laws should be followed in the forum, and topics should not be randomly written without useful and reliable information.

• +5 1

I think getting a negative reputation point depends on the reader of our post how he understands our post so we don't need to take more tension but we should continue our work and we should do our job first Should try to improve more than.

Hi dear

I think the problem is that people who are unaware about rule and regulations of cryptotalk. They did not follow the rules correctly that's why they get negative reputation .

Firstly they should follows the rules and regulations of this forum.

Secondly they should have to prove their English

Thirdly They should have to need read seniors post.

Try not to stress my companion that negative audits are given if your remarks are not useful or don't meet the conditions. In the event that you submit to the principles, it will take a decent standing rather than negative.

First, you must abide by the rules and laws. Secondly, create simple and important topics in order to be easy to understand. Then I think that you can get a positive reputation and more follow-up on your topics.

In time of knowledge, someone need to understand what is knowledge? knowledge is a wisdom that everyone needs to acquire in life.so,the more you search for knowledge,the better you get exposed to the reality of life.and to have plan for the future.so,cryptotalk is all about knowledge.

Try to avoid posts that are irrelevant to the topic try to post on good topic and try if u have good knowledge and if u foolow the rules it will  take a good reputation instead of bad negative. 

• +3 1

Crypto is a version of this site as well as it is a learning site. From here we can learn different things. Always help to gain knowledge. We can gain knowledge in different ways if we want here. We can gain knowledge by creating posts or reading posts.  We just need to know how to gain knowledge.

• +5 1

In my observation i think If you want to search for knowledge, you need to spend more time on this platform.  The less time you give to it, the less you will understand and you will face loss. That's why my suggestion for beginners is that they spend lot of time if you want get knowledge 

• +3 1

On 7/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Ashsh said:

To avoid getting negative reputations we should make good content proper english and no grammatical mistake .But people some time gives you negative repuation for no reason i donot know why.

actually, knowledge is good if you can be able to understand what is all about,why negative reaction are giving is for useless repitative Post,so for that if you have knowledge try to aquire more so that you can what is all about crypto currency,so knowledge is very good at all times

I think as I'm the new and my comments is not good or irrelevant to the post then you may be show the negative reputation on my comment .so the  knowledge is necessary and important, and if we want to talk about the world of cryptocurrencies as well, I think that it is a wide field of knowledge and I advise everyone to enter it.

Cryptocurrency is digital money. That means there’s no physical coin or bill — it’s all online. You can transfer cryptocurrency to someone online without a go-between, like a bank. Bitcoin and Ether are well-known cryptocurrencies, but new cryptocurrencies continue to be created.

People might use cryptocurrencies for quick payments and to avoid transaction fees. Some might get cryptocurrencies as an investment, hoping the value goes up. You can buy cryptocurrency with a credit card or, in some cases, get it through a process called “mining.” Cryptocurrency is stored in a digital wallet, either online, on your computer, or on other hardware.

Before you buy cryptocurrency, know that it does not have the same protections as when you are using U.S. dollars. Also know that scammers are asking people to pay with cryptocurrency because they know that such payments are typically not reversible.

Cryptocurrencies vs. U.S. Dollars
Investing in Cryptocurrency
Paying with Cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency Scams
Cryptojacking
Report Scams

If you are searching for the knowledge of the Internet and the Crypto Currency. Then you are at a right place. The Crypto Talk is the best earning source of the Crypto Currency and the market. We should make to make this forum perfect than the other forums.

There is a man they lost because they gained knowledge but lost some of their position. You can't do it. Keep the right idea when you can't keep up with the little things you have. When you can do it, you need to make sure you have the best effort that can prove it. No, you will gain knowledge.

• +2 1

Yes it is often seen that sometimes the useful and good posts also gotten bad reputation. There is no doubt about the spammers that they are living here arround the forum who gives bad reputation just for their spamming acts. You should report them to the moderators from their useless posts. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

In today's digital era, every person in my year tries to do digital business digital investment in some way and apart from that he has experience of trading, then what is the best platform of computer that informs us about all these things  .So we should take advantage of this part of ty through this forum that we should get information 

• +3 1