A little question about paying on Yobit - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

A little question about paying on Yobit

There seems to be a partnership between cryptotalk and yobit, and in fact i have even seen that there is some posts stating that cryptotalk was created by those that were involved in the creation of yobit hence the link between the two. The TALK token will be paid out to your every seven days, and from there you can move it to your balance and make use of the invest box option to gain interest on your earnings which may be good for you. Unfortunately the move to balance button does not seem to be working at the moment so hopefully that i sorted out soon...

• +1 1

My friend, first thing you have to do is link your account on CryptoTalk on the yobit platform, then you can receive the two payments for your posts a week after you post them, as long as you get a good reputation.

• +3 1

The yobit platform has been in existence for so longer than the cryptotalk, and it was one that developed the cryptotalk platform, so the payment of members will come directly from the yobit platform dear, this is the little i know about this dear.

Dear friend there is not a partnership with the yobit. We are recievi g our money in the yobit. Crypto talk has made the yobit wallet for us to recieve money in the yobit. We are receiving the bitcoin directly to that wallet.

How is yobit box earning is connected with cryptotalk.org, i think the relationship between the two and what connect  them together is coplicated.

when we post then this forum verify our post and send yobit exchange where we get our payments, now our payments approved weekly once.

• +3 1

my dear friends decide paying Bitcoin it also pays you talk taken after completing your hundred post and daily 25 comments you will receive your first payment after 7 days.