The World of Cryptocurrency - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Manuel Manny

The World of Cryptocurrency

Of course, my dear friend, some countries in the world refuse to work with this cryptocurrency, but we will see in the near future that this currency is very important that earns you knowledge and money. Thank you.

• +5 1

Yes, dear, I agree with you, the world of cryptocurrencies is a wide world, and choosing the platform is the most important thing that we must have in general. Therefore, I advise everyone to work and learn from this forum, especially in the world of cryptocurrencies. That you work with it is the best teacher for you cryptocurrencies Thank you very much

• +4 1

The world of cryptocurrencies is developing in a wonderful way, and in the end I think that all countries will use it in all transactions and there will be a unified system in transferring money, buying and selling.

You must abide by the forum rules in your posts. She writes useful posts with new content on cryptocurrencies. After completing 100 free posts, start writing 20 useful posts per day.

I think there have no reason for making topics by parts such as you said to be continue so you were supposed to be post the whole content to the one topic in order to spamming. 

Hello, my dear friend, I think that this matter could become a reality and rely mainly on cryptocurrencies instead of fiat currencies, but this could take a lot of time in my personal opinion.

• +2 1

I hope that your words are real and that cryptocurrencies become the future of financial transactions around the world because they offer many advantages and ease in converting, paying and other things, but we do not know yet how governments view cryptocurrencies because some of them believe that they are a threat to the financial system

• +2 1

Life and its advancement require advanced technological constructions that keep pace with the modern era. Cryptocurrencies must be a great invention and a scientific revolution in themselves, and in the future they will develop further, but in the following periods of time, more sophisticated unknown things may be invented, that period, this is a matter of the nature of creation  And existence

Yes, cryptocurrencies have become the currencies of the future, and everyone seeks to own as much of them as possible because of their great spread and the high prices of some of them, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, so I try to gain good profits from them

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies were found to speed up transactions, reduce fees and move away from the control of banks, and despite the rapid spread of them, they will not replace securities, as there are many countries that will not adopt them.

Hi dear mate !

According to me crypto world is amazing world here we can learn lots of things and we can share our knowledge about curriencies and get benefit from other's knowledge. Now a days many countries have accept the value of digital currency and they also wanted to make their setup for digital currency to grow wealth. And in my views soon the whole world will move towards the digital powers including USA.

So i am seeing a very bright future of crypto world .

Thank you and good luck 

Cryptocurrency spreading and upgrading all over the world very fast. Everything have advantages and disadvantages also, Somehow in future cryptocurrency is used all over the world legally. All currencies transfer to cryptocurrency because world become digital. All work doing digitaly and the cryptocurrency is also a digital platform

Hello my friend
Digital currencies make the future better and make the buying and selling process quick and easy, but I don't think we can give up cash in our life, but digital currencies are better for ease of trading.

9 minutes ago, Zolfekar said:

My dear friend. Cryptocurrencies are the future and I hope that digital currencies will replace fiat currencies in the near future ,because they have such useful features as making buying and selling fast, and bitcoin is the dominant and most popular among the world and gets the attention of large financial institutions.

@Zolfekar There are already countries that are switching to digital currencies, of course they are centralized and controlled by them, but fiat money in the coming years, maybe a decade will have disappeared and in their place will be digital currencies, cryptocurrencies will continue to be an alternative. to the devaluation that local economies may suffer, but now the financial world will be totally digital.

Bitcoin originally promised to topple the global monetary system, but it now needs more moderation, indicating that cracking down on criminal activity and more trading could improve Bitcoin's global position.
And about the possibility of cryptocurrencies replacing bank money, I think this is not possible, but countries will curb attempts to threaten their monetary sovereignty by replacing bank currencies, and global governments pressured Facebook to reduce its ambition to issue a digital currency of their own, When I announced it in June 2019, and I expect that Bitcoin will be limited to being a store of value like gold, especially since it is easier to keep, since Bitcoin is stored digitally, but gold needs a physical storage.

Dear Mate, You shared such an informative topic. The cryptocurrency has bright future and if we start from here we can also make our future bright, In crypto we can make more profit and earn a lot. Trading and investing is the way to success, It makes our life easier we can do transaction more faster and easier than paper currency and banking system. 

Advanced monetary standards are currently improving, however I don't feel that the computerized money coins will transform into paper focuses in light of the fact that the public authority won't do this

Cryptocurrency markets are decentralised, which means they are not issued or backed by a central authority such as a government. Instead, they run across a network of computers. However, cryptocurrencies can be bought and sold via exchanges and stored in ‘wallets’ .
Unlike traditional currencies, cryptocurrencies exist only as a shared digital record of ownership, stored on a blockchain. When a user wants to send cryptocurrency units to another user, they send it to that user’s digital wallet. The transaction isn’t considered final until it has been verified and added to the blockchain through a process called mining. This is also how new cryptocurrency tokens are usually created.

As for me, I like to discover new things and we must enter new worlds in order to be able to improve our capabilities and knowledge, but in the beginning I need a lot of experience and build a good knowledge base in order to improve my level

Of course, cryptocurrencies cannot be compared to fiat currencies
Fiat currencies are indispensable because many countries do not have sufficient technology for the spread of this technology

• +4 1

Members of cryptocurrency in the world are increasing day by day. People will increase their dependence on digital currencies due to pandemic and also for their usefulness in achieving social distancing according to the warning of world health organisation.we know   This forum makes huge profit when they invest some amount here . 

The world of cryptocurrencies is a very broad world and you need a lot of time to learn everything about this field. This advertisement can benefit you if you work hard and possess enough information to work in it and it has many benefits that you can make money from it and you can support your English through it

The world of cryptography is developing very quickly ... and it tries to replace digital currencies by starting to use companies to deal in cryptocurrencies, but I think that paper currencies will remain their own luster and the need for daily dealing with them.

The advancement of cryptocurrencies has no limits, these cryptocurrencies will change the world as we know it and it is the latest advance in financial technology, it is the most advanced there is and everything at our fingertips, the point is to learn how to use them and get the best out of it. of the benefits to this same for the radical growth of everything. Cryptocurrencies are the future for which we can appreciate.

• +1 1