Increasing your prediction chance - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Increasing your prediction chance

These are very important recommendations to enter the world of trading, as it requires extensive experience in market analysis and knowledge of the characteristics of cryptocurrencies and the success of their projects, to choose the appropriate currency to buy and trade.

We can't pridict any change in the crypto currency so we should have to do the research on the currency and reads its all technical analysis and then invest in the currency you desire.

Prediction is a kind of addiction everyone do prediction while watching there surrounding the thing is you have to get knowledge about get interested in it.Get research on it find something informative about it.Get to know some news about it.All of it get to know about the prices of coins everyday and then you get to know what's going on in crypto world.That makes you interested in cryptocurrency.

Thanks friend, your advice will help us. I do not consider myself an expert in analysis but I do try to read research and seek expert opinions in order to have a means of prediction analysis.

The process of forecasting the prices of blonde currencies is very difficult, but when we strive and exhaust ourselves to search and read a lot of information that helps us in the topic we want to anticipate, in addition to gaining experience in this field through analyzing the market, its requirements, operations, and the success rate of our expectations, and thus increase our profit rate.
good luck.💮

Crypto news are really affective on market and also you shouldn't put all of your money on a single prediction bc you may lose all of it . There are some seasoned traders who do not mistake their predictions because they know the currencies and analyze them well.  We need a lot of experience to become such professional people.

Your post was really useful. Predicting the price of currencies is not an easy thing and it is based on a number of factors that affect it, and it requires high experience, skill and accuracy of observation by monitoring the market continuously and not missing any information.Thanks.

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend, in the forum. Yes, of course, we learned. A friend told me this and taught me a lot in this wonderful forum and how to search for information that is useful to me in this forum and how to deal with it and understand it. 

For investment or commerce, research is what we need most to do. We must investigate the coin we have to sell, price on the market and everything else, in order for us to produce positive results from our trading. @JohnLee

I believe that it is not easy to predict cryptocurrencies, you should be an expert, but you can develop your prediction capabilities by carefully studying and researching as well as reading expert analyzes in cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

The matter of forecasting requires huge and great skills, and it needs understanding the smallest details with investment, and this is very useful for us in the event that we master it and it is correct in most of the times, it helps us a lot.

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend, of course, it is not possible to bet on a currency, but the greater your experience, the greater your chance of winning. For me, I take notes in two dimensions in order to notice the difference with the passage of time periods to give you an example since a while the price of bitcoin was $ 34,000, now it ranges between 50 and 60 thousand $

• +1 1

We have the majority of percentages that can become real. The likelihood of your predictions being accurate will increase. As a result, pay attention to the advice. It's extremely difficult to foresee, and the only thing you can do is wait. Patience is needed. I believe that by training, we will be able to acquire these abilities. I'm hoping for positive outcomes.

My friend, what we did in the end will be a prediction, and it carries two possibilities, either profit or loss, but you are right. You must rely on our psyche even to predict by conducting a special research on currencies and then choosing the appropriate ones according to the research.

@Dark_Sky I agree with you . If we want to predict something we must have proper knowledge of it . In case of cryptotalk forum ,if we want accurate prediction then we have to keep an eye on its market rate on daily basis . We should read blogs and articles of cryptocurrency so that we can predict its prices more accurately.

Any coin price prediction It's not easy; it necessitates a great deal of skill; however, often our predictions succeed without doing anything; however, this success is based solely on luck; however, when we perform perfect technical analysis and closely monitor market conditions, we can accurately predict any coin price, and we usually achieve our goal.

great topic, this ways are really go on, I also noticed that some big events happens frequently and things sometimes are repeated, so it's very important to me to know the past big events and issues in this field so I can make my analyses basing on them

The aforementioned steps are the main addresses for those who want to start the learning process to enter the world of cryptocurrencies.
But the learning process branches out into many subheadings and needs a detailed explanation for each subheading.
Of course, there is a full explanation on the internet, and they can seek the assistance of experts when necessary.

Yes, my friend, but predicting the prices of cryptocurrencies is very difficult and needs more learning and acquiring technical analysis skills in order to avoid losing this, in my opinion.

Predict the value of every coin It is not straightforward, it requires a lot of expertise, but often our forecast is correct without doing something, but this is due to chance, but when we do perfect technical analysis and follow market conditions, then we can predict every coin price and most of the time we are correct.

It is correct that we could not predict accurate price of crypto currency coin my friend 

Because prices has so much variations

Investors plays great risk while investing 

But we can little bit guess by news and checking past price table

Thank you my friend. It is useful advice for those who wish to invest currencies, you must follow these tips to avoid losses as much as possible
Good luck to all the members

If you want to become a good predictor of cryptocurrency prices, you should monitor the cryptocurrency market, as prices sometimes change from one hour to the next. Also see analyzes, search the forum, and read other members ’posts.

You have to mprove your prediction to be more accurate by analyzing the movement of the coins you are going to buy, you can use candlesticks to see past prices on the exchange chart. Use technical and fundamental analysis to make predictions from various existing sources, don't be influenced by various news that preach negatively about cryptocurrency that is why I am really trying to take advantage of all the free time by reading and watching helpful videos about cryptocurrencies to find out which currencies are the best.