Increasing your prediction chance - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Increasing your prediction chance

Whoever tries sincerely and consistently attempts to become familiar with digital currency will bring in cash 

We should screen helpful points and examine information for more advantage 

Whoever tries sincerely and consistently attempts to become familiar with digital currency will bring in cash 

We should screen helpful points and dissect information for more advantage

Hi my dear. True, it is possible to increase the ability to predict the movement of the market..

We should monitor useful topics and analyze data for more benefit.

All other things so that we can have good results from our tradings.

On 7/9/2020 at 11:37 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, it's really hard to predict some things that will going to happen but

did you know?, there's a possibility that you can increase your prediction chance to make it more accurate? 

Here are the things that you need to do:

1. Do some research - it will increase your knowledge to know things about what you going to predict. 

2. Watch the coin prices - check the value of coins you currently holding and see if there's a decrease or increase of the current price. 

3. Listen to some crypto news - for you to become updated. 

4. Analyze what's currently happening - it will give you a sign on what are the things that possible to happen. 

That's all and I hope you learned from this topic. 

@Dark_Sky A very useful topic and great steps in order to start in a correct way. Of course, monitoring and monitoring markets and analysis helps you to identify currencies and benefit from them.

Friend this post was really helpfull it will help in trading you are right if we do research resd to articles and increase our chance of prediction so that we can perform well in trading we have to know which coin is going to fall its price and which one is going to increase so we should wait gor the proper time 

Expectation any coin expenses its no longer smooth it is require so tons competencies, in any case each so frequently our forecast fulfillment with doing something in any case this victory behind most viable victory component, but while we do consul specialized examination and takes after advertise condition, at that point we predicts any coin costs its real expectation and most extreme of time we accomplishment in our target,

Am deeply sorry for this topic I don't know idea about this topic but cryptocurreny is the best way that you can make money for Free my bro and sis I advise urs to come And joining us together.

Of course, the greater our expertise in the fields of cryptography and reading the movement of the market for cryptocurrencies, the greater our ability to better forecast and to more effectively interpret and evaluate maps.

Hello, my friend, I consider that relying on technical analysis of cryptocurrencies on the platform and following it up because it does not work randomly, it is accurate at high and low prices.

We mean the future is growing here because if we can do a good job here and discuss some good questions we can come up with ideas, then we can learn something good here.  If you can answer questions and make good comments and post well, then we can get something good here because we can get a lot from here. Hopefully one day we will be able to do something better here.

Yes off course , you are right, if anyone monitors the movement of the crypto market and the prices of cryptocurrencies continuously and does some research and read articles using Google about the world of crypto, he will be able to predict the prices of cryptocurrencies better. 

My prediction luck is not good. Whenever i predict maximum time i lose😪😥. I need to research more before predict. Research is so much need for any kind of place. This will help you to go near  success. I will definitely do my level best to achieve that.   

On 7/9/2020 at 1:37 PM, Dark_Sky said:

did you know?, there's a possibility that you can increase your prediction chance to make it more accurate? 

1. Do some research - it will increase your knowledge to know things about what you going to predict. 

2. Watch the coin prices - check the value of coins you currently holding and see if there's a decrease or increase of the current price. 

4. Analyze what's currently happening - it will give you a sign on what are the things that possible to happen. 

Contemplating the pattern at which cryptographic money moves is useful and could be useful in knowing the following value that digital currency will probably fall at. This requires some investment and commitment.

Thanks for the amazing tips. Well it is really useful for everyone, who works on crypto. Like you said it is always very important that we should very careful about the current crypto market scenario. It helps us to take good decisions.

On 7/9/2020 at 1:37 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Expectation any coin costs it is difficult it's need such a lot of abilities, yet in some cases our forecast accomplishment with doing anything other than this accomplishment behind just karma factor, yet when we do consul specialized examination and follows economic situation, at that point we predicts any coin costs its genuine forecast and the majority of time we achievement in our objective.

My friend the subject of digital currencies, and yes, your words are correct in that we must monitor prices and form a special opinion about exchange rate fluctuations to know when to hold, buy, sell and act. 

I guess in my point of you to judge and predict the price of any coin is not easy. You should have very great and deep kind of reaserch. Any kind of mistake during prediction if you are relling on prediction will be very dangerous.. 

Yes, my friend, following these steps can help us predict the world of crypto, but it is not easy and we need enough knowledge about how cryptocurrencies work and the best thing is monitoring the market will really help us in predicting the price of currencies.

Your all information are helpful to become a good trader. Like to read such as topics because I am hungry to gain trading and crypto knowledge. But you missed  a point, that is technical analysis. Technical analysis is very helpful to get good profit.

Thankyou for being a guidance for new members. Indeed research work is the best for thorough understanding and for efficient work. As in this way we can gain good repute. Learning about current market rates will be much helpful in this regard.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

To increase your prediction chances you must do a lot of research because a bad step can take you to a big loss. Research the predictions and do not rely on any research untill you know that it is authentic. 

• +1 1

Analysing the market is hard for me and other new members, so I use telegram prediction channels and I check their history to see if their predictions made some hits or not.

We thank you, my friend, for these beautiful tips. Indeed, here is the benefit. I hope that all members will see your post because they will be happy with the information and benefits in it.

I would like to oppose to what you are talking about, it is not that easy to know what currency to invest in. And I have watched so many Youtube courses and honestly none of them was useful or i felt that I benefited anything from it at all. Winning is truly about experience but no one gives you the right experience they have for free. So most of the free courses are useless, and they will not increase your prediction chances. 

Yes, that's true. And predictions in Crypto world are really important for everyone to make decisions. All your points are helpful for predicting something such as prices of coins. The research about coins, and the analysis of previous prices of the coin are most important to predict for price and choose coin for investment.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Really, I benefited from this post ,, I know that these steps are very important in trading and cryptocurrencies, and when I see a post talking about it, I make sure that it is really important ..

So far ,, I am working on increasing my experience and information about cryptocurrencies ,, and I will write my own research soon and I will definitely share it here with you, and always stay informed of the changes in the prices of cryptocurrencies and their market ..

Thank you my friend ❤️