Special Features and infos for new members - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chips1213

Special Features and infos for new members

Yeah like it's been mentioned here before, new members totally need to scrutinize the rules, don't spam and stop creating useless topic non stop (sorry)

• +5 1

sometime you will get too much benefits from this forum by knowledge and some kind of money also. you can also learn about crypto currency through this forum and also make new friends

• +2 1
  • +4 1

First we need to know the rules of the forum. Then take the information that given to us. At starting we need to complete 100 comments. It's must be relevant to the post and wants to be valuable and the post also need to contain 100 words also. 

After that we need to post 30 comments per day and make sure that the posted comments are valued. 

• +5 1

From what I have read is that it has an endless number of good things, you can learn about cryptocurrencies, share opinions, a bit of everything, and it is double what you can be benefited since you learn, invest and get double benefit for it

• +1 1
  • +5 1

We are all invited to publish this forum and it has been shared with us by close friends, so we are here to find out his future and success in the competition or in the work that this forum gave him. Everyone is excited to know the result of this work and we hope that it will be a satisfactory result for profit and trust more in this forum

• +5 1

welcome to the forum, I am also new in here and I am still learning and searching for any features that can benefit me to speed up process of getting in touch with all the valuable info related to crypto that has been posted in here

• +3 1

This site is very good I like it I was invited by my friend in 2019 and I'm working here in the middle I was have some domestic issue so that's why I wasn't use this site now I start again and that is my goal to also invite more friends who are honest to the this forum..

• Useful or interesting 1

I actually entered Yobit, but I have realized that this forum is very complete in all aspects, you can learn and it is beneficial because in the end you can obtain economic income

also completed the first 100 shares and earn now. There are many benefits from this forum, if you want to get them, you should be a good member by following all the rules of the forum and write posts

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Welcome to this wonderful forum this forum contains some unique features always stay tuned gradually you will discover other unique features you have not seen .

• +1 1

Hey mate, welcome to this forum, you must enjoy this forum because this forum giving a great opportunity to learn and earn. This forum have a lot of category to learn about cryptocurrency, so we can gain knowledge about crypto then we must use our experience in main life in crypto world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey friend, welcome to this platform and happy to meet you. This forum is a reliable platform for learning about cryptocurrencies, if you are interested in this field you will find this forum very beneficial. Here you can learn new things, share your knowledge, and earn money by making topics and posts. Make sure that you are here not just to make money but to understand and learn about cryptos. This is a trustworthy platform and it pays to the its legitimate users, and spam accounts will be banned by the moderators. .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Here in the forum anyone can learn from 0 and get good experiences and good learning. And it's great for those who have a little knowledge, as it can improve. I think that before starting the right thing is to read the rules and comply with the first 100 useful posts. And then, all you have to do is do your best to be rewarded.

It's really a good forum and you have a chance to come here you can participate in the growing of the community and create a great post this is how the forum work ,we need to help each other and about that all user in the forum are your friends 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 7/11/2020 at 12:58 PM, Tunuu said:

Welcome mate i am a new member too but i have already complete my first 100 posts and now i earn. There are many benefits from this forum, if you need to get them you should be a good member by following all the forum rules and write useful posts.

Good that you have already completed your 100 posts, I am almost done, I have 80. But can you earn more than $ 50 in this type of forum? If so, could you tell me how or if there are other forums of this nature?

• +3 2

For new members I would say welcome to the new forum you can find anything you need here you can gain experience and help also money by posting just respectful comments 

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Of course, inviting friends is very good, and support for both, friends and the forum, so that everyone can benefit ... The forum wins with everyone who comes and campaigns are still receiving members until now!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

The discussion here is very interesting, especially for beginners in the field, even professionals, who can participate and gain knowledge and money!

• +4 1

We all welcome every member who are fortunate to find their self here in this wonderful and awesome forum. The first thing that is required for every beginner who is  new to the forum is by studying the rules and regulations which you can find on the "about section" before you can post anything so that your content will always be accordance to the guidelines of the forum.

36 minutes ago, Abuhassan said:

We all welcome every member who are fortunate to find their self here in this wonderful and awesome forum. The first thing that is required for every beginner who is  new to the forum is by studying the rules and regulations which you can find on the "about section" before you can post anything so that your content will always be accordance to the guidelines of the forum.

Yes @Abuhassan all welcome everyone to be Cryptotalk member. And is important to help and to guide them on this best forum. This forum is very easy to use, they should just reading and following the rules. In the first time is important to read the general rules of this forum and the Yobit condition to be paid. Then in such section in the first line they find a rule of each section before they start writing in such section. About the general rules and Yobit condition visit this topic:

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In this forum gives many special features such as pay for post which is the most best feature. also we can learn and get new ideas.and for beginners the beginner section will give the most basic knowledge about the forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This forum has many features that we cannot find inside any other site, as it provides us with the easiest way to learn and understand the field of encryption, in addition to providing us with some currencies during learning and provides us with the opportunity to participate in contests and signature campaigns that take place under the supervision of the forum

• +2 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are alot starting from the search bar as there are few filter options there so you would find what you need in there and second there are leaderboards and stuff but there are no benefits of any advantage of earning at all to that and it also has partnership with yobit to make the campaign!.

• +3 2

As a new member joined today the first thing I did was read the forum rules which are pretty simple by the way and contribute more in this section(about forum) where i get to learn more concerning the forum.

• +3 1