Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

I can recommend this page to support your publication "investors-protect.com". Like this page there are many others, but in my experience even these are usually scams, they are only dedicated to delivering information about HYIP projects to users, but I have found some that are known to receive a benefit from fake projects if they support them with good reviews.
I must add that many of these projects do pay, however it is not recommended as being pyramidal in some cases, they will eventually stop paying and disappear.
If it is possible to obtain benefits but there is a high risk when making this type of investment.

On 7/6/2020 at 5:51 AM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

That's right, you have to be very careful with these platforms, I have seen a lot and in addition they promise 125% I think weekly or daily but there are people who fall for this and that is why it is better to investigate and see the reputation as for example in truspilot They also include comments and that's where they find out if it is reliable or not.

• +1 2

Invest in trusted platforms only, even if the profit is little, that is better than losing your money in the platforms that promise you big profits because they are often deceptive.

Correct, you must be extremely careful with the platform you choose to make some type of investment because the Internet is full of Scam and only a few platforms are safe and really profitable.

That is why you should study the platform where you want to invest well and look for many references currently on YouTube, there are many reviews but not only that you should use, it is also important to read the comments of the community.

I have already had the opportunity to comment on this issue because although it is true you have to be very careful when investing and good to go back to important statistical issues to see the regressions so that in the future you can see if it is worth it or not.

Yes of cours you should know where you are investing if you invest to scam project you lose your money . Nowadays, we can see many scam projects.

With the sheer number of platforms, it is impossible for us to determine which are reliable and credible and which are fraudulent
Which makes you confused about it, But I think having forums makes this a lot easier, Because it has many advantages that help you choose the most suitable platform.
I think Yobit is one of those trusted and credible platforms.

Hello friend, I share the title of your post, it is very important not to lose money because of platforms such as fishing, what happens is that many times we get carried away by the FOMO and we do not think with a cold head, the best thing is to investigate oneself to Depth about the project that we want to invest, such as knowing who is the development team behind the project, including investigating all the CEO's social networks and what track record they have.

• +2 1

Actually, now a lot of scammers, which create their own investment sites, then scam newbies, it's sad. Don't be afraid to invest, but before you invest, choose nice platform, which has reviews and confirmations of payouts. 

To be careful making these decisions, you must do an investigation and one of the best ways to do it, is by entering this type of forums such as cryptotalk and see the references and experiences of other users regarding the platform where you want to invest.

• +1 1

Yes, of course, you must make sure that the platform that we want to invest in is trusted by searching on the Internet or through within the field because there are fraudulent companies that deceive you and steal money from people

• +1 1

16 hours ago, elnegri said:

That's right, you have to be very careful with these platforms, I have seen a lot and in addition they promise 125% I think weekly or daily but there are people who fall for this and that is why it is better to investigate and see the reputation as for example in truspilot They also include comments and that's where they find out if it is reliable or not.

And more importantly with the new DeFi hype the number of these kind of platforms are increasing significantly too, there are many of DeFi platforms now that incentivize people to join them and provide liquidity for their platform for a very high return in the token of theirs and what happens is that they suddenly after some months pull the rug on their token and that said token goes down 90% or more in just a matter of seconds and investors and liquidity providers experience a huge loss.

Edited by lharost
  • +3 1

Es muy importante analizar analítica y fundamentalmente cada inversión a realizar y comprobar que la plataforma sea confiable y rentable .. dando ganancias sostenibles y consistentes .. que aseguren la continuidad de la plataforma en la que estamos invirtiendo.

On 10/8/2020 at 11:30 AM, tunahanataccc said:

the platform we choose for investment is very important. in other words, all your money could be lost any stock market hacking. we saw an example of this on the stock market. one should be careful in choosing the stock market. 

Good morning friends! Of course, you must do a lot of research before making an investment. The ones that guarantee very generous returns are usually Scam.

• +1 1

The information you say is very true. Unfortunately, if there is something left over right now, it is scams and you have to be very careful not to fall for them, I say this from my own experience, I have been victims of many scams in the past and you have to try to know how to detect them. The most important thing is to know the platforms that are very reliable. As for exchanges that I recommend to make investments due to their high trust value, they are Binance, Bitmex, Bittrex, Hitbtc, Coinbase, Yobit, I highly recommend them. Stay away from unfamiliar platforms that are just out.

• +2 1

Yes specially new investors have to be carefully because there are many fake sites who promised investors great profits but most of them are scams binans and yobit is good try it.

One really needed to be careful with platforms they invest their hard earned money. I've been scammed severally by fraudsters through these bogus invest schemes.

There are the many platforms and websites which are working but most of them are unreliable and work for a short time and waste your time  also  not provide enough money instead of work. Also read their reviews and then work. I can assure one thing that before investment in any websites you must check the site is secure or not. Before  working I will check the site on the internet and youtube for convenience.

According to my humble opinion, currencies whose price is fixed are suitable only for freezing capital and not for investment. There are many other currencies in the market that are suitable for investment, and yes, they need in-depth research ..

Si facile de les reconnaître ils faut juste ouvrir coimarketcap et tu trouveras le classement de meilleurs plateforme

Of course i agree with you that any one should be careful with any site using investment unless will loss a lot of money

Thank you for sharing this information because I really afraid of being scammed by unusual platforms especially newbies they always falling in that problem but fortunately we have yobit now and I only invest on it 

• +3 1

Yes I agree with you but choose the platform is not a min thing at the trade you must choose the right coin before that if you  choose the right coin it will moon at any platform