Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

that true, a lot of scammers try to geta deal from newbies and unattentive traders so do yuor best to stay safe, and then think about profit

As hacking is possible for platforms it is important as you said to be careful about the platforms not to lose money instead of making money

Excellent publication friend in this forum there is a lot of material concerning the subject, however, it never hurts to continue publishing more material, because only in another channel was an announcement made with a strange link of invitation to invest and without any explanation, there were people who they dared to enter, that is why I say that scammers exist because there are also delusional, unsuspecting people and you have to fight scams and people who in one way or another help them like some youtuber who recommend some platforms of unknown reputation, with Ponzi Systems or pyramids that in the end know that when they get what they want, they go with people's money.

• +1 1

Each platform has its risks, but most usually end up being a scam, few are kept for a good time, for example yobit that gives good rewards, it's all a matter of studying and analyzing each project.

• +1 1

We must always be careful in all the decisions we make in our life and more when these can cost us money to avoid that, we must always investigate in forums like this and by other means the reputation of the page that we plan to use to generate profits since We always dedicate a lot of time to it and that time has to be valued both by the page and by us. Cheers

I fully agree to warn everyone to be very careful when choosing a platform to invest and that you do not have to make decisions hastily, you have to study well the platforms in which you will invest in order not to have losses.

I totally agree with you friend, nowadays there are many false pages that promise exaggerated profitability to attract attention, they start "paying" but when they manage to capture the attention of the general public and see investments arrive in high amounts to their pages they simply disappear, You have to be very attentive and know in depth before investing in any site, the better it is as you say with the highest reputation such as binance and yobit.

• +2 1

We must be cautious when choosing the pages that we are going to work or invest since more than 70% are fraudulent, for that we must investigate their origin and their reputation among people who are already working the page so we can see how reliable it is . Cheers

Unfortunately, there are plenty of fraudulent platforms out there, offering unrealistic returns to take the money of unexperienced investors. I have come across a number of this platforms ranging from 'cloud mining websites' to platforms that seemingly used investor's funds for trading. I naturally stay away from these fraudulent websites, and prefer to invest my money in well recognized exchanges. For example, Yobit is currently offering interesting investing possibilities offering the possibility of getting a good profit

• +2 1

There are many ponzi scheme investment websites in crypto currency especially for bitcoin with fake certificate of incorporation and good investment plans just to lure investors,I remember failing in many several times and I have come to a conclusion that the best thing to do is staying away from them.

• +1 1

The strategy I follow is to find a quality stock market.At first,I'm sending a small amount of crypto money.Then I pull this back.I check if the system will allow me to shoot.If I do not shoot even though I meet all the conditions and if it offers me difficult conditions,then I do not invest heavily.Maybe I have some loss from the transfer fees,but thanks to this method,I do not lose my investments.

Well first u should check allways their reputation and maybe dont deposit high amount straight ratther start with small amounts and see how long it takes and also how long it takes to withdraw again & research about that platform how long they are allready opend + read the ToS

Yes, thank you very much for your contribution, it is the pure reality, there are many scammers who know how to do their plans very well. They make you a tremendous platform with names and logos almost similar to other platforms to involve anyone and more if we are beginners. I do it and I always advise you to investigate it never hurts that I do even with the applications that I am going to download 

• +1 1

Now there are a lot of investment projects,but most of them are fraudulent. They promise a large percentage in a very short time. Therefore,you should choose proven platforms that have been working for a long time,and not for a day or two.

On 7/6/2020 at 2:21 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

as you mentioned correctly many platforms are new and scams, many of them msg me on telegram or instagram and invite me with good ideas. but in the end, they're almost fake.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very correct words. Of course, you can take risks and get huge interest, but everything can go wrong and you will lose your money. It is better for beginners not to risk huge percentages, or to invest a small part in them. I think a lot of newbies will benefit from your post.

• +1 1

Essential information for everyone who is starting in the world of online investments, currently there are many pages that are launched daily promising very high percentages for depositing our funds in them, however almost entirely they turn out to be such, we must investigate this in depth type of platforms, in order to avoid being scammed.

• +1 1

That's absolutaley right! We should always be careful about platforms that we invest. Before you put money on their system, check their trusthworthy on web. Search some real users opinions and look for their votality!

Edited by kedoserz4

Hi all
It's a good question
with this DEFI bull we find a lot of scammers who only want to take your money
have a nice day🙂

During the time I invested, i got scammed 2 or 3 times.So I advise you to get more feedback about the project before you invest your money.Good luck!)

It is incredible how nowadays hundreds of sites come out offering investments with extremely high returns, and of course most users fall into temptation. But you have to think about it a lot before entering, you have to do an analysis of the site, its reputation, the trajectory it brings, and without fear of being wrong, most of them are scams, you have to focus on the official and reputable platforms such as those mentioned above , within which we have Yobot, who I'm barely knowing and I already want to have her in my life forever. offers security, support, confidence. and he always tries that we think well about each step to take. Binance is very good and I have been using it for some time now

Please don't fall prey to scammers. Stick to established exchanges and know what you are investing in (Yobit is good for example but many use it's name to scam so be careful). Also beware of Twiiter, FB, TG scams which are growing in numbers.