How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

Well, my friend, I think that the most important thing for this forum is the broad culture in the world of cryptocurrencies. The more information you have, the more useful you will be to the members here.

• +1 1

We should contribute ourselves at this forum if we are always active at this forum. We should always try to create new and unique topics. We should make post with full information and knowledge. We should also try to follow all rules and regulations when we are working here.

In this fourm for person  to be a good and active contributer 

Needs to read the rules carefully and follow  the rule and dont try to voilate the rules and make a easy or informative posts about cryptocurrency  and any thing  make those thing which can help the other .replies the other post in easy way and genrate a informative passage that can help the other member especially  new member

I believe that we must all, as members of this forum, be as friends, and help each other by providing old members of the forum with their experiences and information to novice members who do not have sufficient information in this field. Creating topics requires adequate study of this field, in addition to mastery. English language and abide by the rules and protocols in this forum

Yes, my friend, this publication is very useful, and in fact the topic is impressive. I realize how much effort you exert and how much time you spare for creating useful topics full of experience.

You have the right to your words, so we must make our effort continuously to promote the forum and also the culture of the existing members. It only needs to empty a few hours of the day 

In my opinion, we can do this by being active members of the forum by publishing useful, valuable and content posts related to the topic at hand, providing good advice, and sharing our experiences and opinions with each other.  Add to that give each other good reviews.  Avoid writing racist phrases.  So let's always be good friends.

Dear, to be a good contributor to this forum, you have to raise good and useful topics and you must follow the rules and instructions in cryptocurrencies in order to achieve our goal and get high profits.

• +1 1

Yes your ideas is really good my dear mate. I think if we follow your tips definitely we can be a good contributor to this forum. We should try to be a good contributor to this forum.

Dear friend, thank you for this wonderful topic. In order to be a member and not leave effective and useful in this forum, you have to share useful and effective topics and posts that benefit yourself in the beginning and benefit others and provide assistance to others and support other members Thank you very much

Dear brother,the most important thing is posting better topics. As a member of the forum,you have some responsibilities.By obeying laws amd regulations you have to work sincerely.You have to give useful topics which can be helpful for others. You have to regularly spend you time and consistently work with patience.Hope you understand

You are right, no doubt, yes, good and glorious topics must be created, just as we must be effective members to advise those who need to follow the rules of the forum for nothing other than this. I think that's all

You are right, no doubt, yes, good and glorious topics must be created, just as we must be effective members to advise those who need to follow the rules of the forum for nothing other than this. I think that's all

By knowing the rules and following the conditions of this forum and sharing your knowledge and experiences You can get good reputation in the eye of many users. the large number of activity is not enough to be a successful person, but we need a good quality of activities.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

You can be a good contributor by promoting this platform to others making people to understand about this platform and how to learn and earn from this platform.Motivate others to join crypto by being consistently on the platform and replying others of there problems.Make good contents for others and make others to be aware of rules and regulations of this platform.

To be an effective member in the forum, you must abide by the forum rules and do a good research on the topic before publishing it so that your topic will be effective and useful for others.

Thank you my friend for this wonderful topic that I raised in general. I suggest you, dear, one thing, which is to adhere to the rules of the forum well while publishing posts and topics that you share in general in terms of publishing rules, but my dear, the matter is very simple. You do not have to publish a good topic every week or week. Two weeks to take and be and contribute to this wonderful forum. It is enough for you to abide by the rules of the forum and thus be a major contributor to this forum. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

I don't have much experience here but I think you should first follow the rules and write in a proper and understandable English language.

After this, you should try to write topics and share useful information with the rest of the colleagues here in order to become an effective member , good luck my friend.

• +2 1

Writing topics on this forum is important, it helps you to search about a certain topic which will increase your knowledge + increase other members knowledge. 

It's not hard but it's not easy too, we need to remember the point that you just said especially remembering the rules of posting + not writing repeated topics. 

Well, my friend .. in fact we must respond to many topics to gain experience in writing a new topic .. We must also write at least one topic per week .. But its idea must be new, strong and beneficial to everyone so that the members of this forum can provide a reputation Good for you for your useful topic .. You have to work hard and be patient. I wish you good luck my friend.

Your post was useful, dear friend. I think, and in my own opinion, a member is a good contributor to this forum when he spreads knowledge and experience to everyone in a comfortable and beneficial way for everyone

Yes, I agree with you; in order to be an active participant and a productive contributor to the forum CryptoTalk, you must read the rules of the forum and follow them, as well as produce at least one subject every week that is useful and relevant in the field of cryptography.

Very good topic dear I think with proper mindset you can easily share your experience and information.Only share the positive and relevant information about any topic in this way you can become a good contributer.

To be a good contributor to this forum; You must adhere to the forum rules in the first place and not violate them to avoid warning points, you can do appropriate research to learn more about cryptocurrencies and follow their developments, so you can create topics and present your own ideas so that they are not previously discussed in the forum, and pay attention to the importance of avoiding mistakes Spelling, I wish you good luck.

Hello my friend
I am a newbie in this forum
Thank you for these tips and we will certainly follow these steps to get the most benefit
Good luck to you

At first I think the most important thing is that we should read the rules of the forum daily and adhere to them well,also, as you said, it is very important that we create useful topics at least once a week to keep this forum always active and full of information.