How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

Yes, this is how you can be a good member in this forum, but there are some obstacles that you must try to pass, such as that your topic is not similar to another topic

Thank you for this useful information that will help everyone in the success of their work in this forum so that we can be effective members in it and thus we will gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and help each other, especially novice members, on how to work so that we can all succeed

I totally agree with you that we should create a good informative and interesting topic in each section of the week which is aimed at learning and encouraging all the members. We need to help and encourage new members as well as learn and read on our own so that we can easily achieve our goal.

• +1 1

Hi my dear. The best thing we can do to become active and affective members of the forum is to write usefull.they start to meet minimum post counts threshold without caring forum rules. .thanks.

Well as a contributor on this forum . Please make 

sure to fulfill their responsibilities about this forum.

Always create a useful or informative posts .

Work on this forum according to rules .

Don't posts here against the rules .

Always help other like newbies 

These are some important responsibilities to contribute

on this platform. And grow your account .

Always abide the regulations and rules of the forum and also don't forget to share your knowledge and experiences through publishing comments. Besides that you should take your time to create useful topics that could benefit everyone in this community.

I believe this is really a good question.so im order to be a good contributor to this forum so you must follow the rules and regulations of this platform and posts and comment should be useful and according to the topic

Of course we can play our part by posting a unique and informative topic every day or once a week. We should try to create a topic along with comments so that new topics and new information keep reaching each other in the forum. We should post at least one new and interesting topic daily so that our knowledge increases and we benefit daily. This will also increase our reputation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes. If we want to be a useful member of the forum, we must follow the suggestions you mentioned. These are very good suggestions. This forum will be much more useful if every member does this anyway.

On 7/4/2020 at 7:26 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

To all newbies and the weak experts in aspect of cryptocurrency. I have some opinion to share but yet i still need more knowledge about this forum on how to contribute and help the forum with my best effort.

To my opinion I suggest this as the easy way to contribute if you can work it out without scaring.

* You need to create a good topic at least one in week or two making sure that you make good research so that your topic is encouraging and motivating. 

* Be a good member by becoming active in the forum responding to replies (qoutes).

* Follow the rules carefully without violation.

This I suggest to be the best way to be a good contributor. I think there can be more of this but I still need to learn from you. Let's help the newbies and the weak members but old in the forum.

To be good contributor of the forum we should follow all the rules and make posts understandable for others. We should research about topics and bring something new and unique which help others to gain knowledge. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Just create or post any related and updated topic on cryptoworld.

Make sure that you have done research to support your topic when you are asked by some members and also make sure that you have not posted any incorrect information or topics that you are not sure about.

In order to be a participant in this forum, you must abide by the terms of the forum and publish the topics of interest to the section that you joined and be effective with the rest of the members by supporting their posts and commenting on them to share your ideas and experience with others.

• +1 1

Creating truly useful content and following the rules, I think it boils down to that. In advance I appreciate the support and guidance of the more experienced members, I am new and reading their suggestions I feel more confident of what I should do.

Good morning, in my opinion this forum is a community of members who share their knowledge, therefore to contribute to the forum you must interact with the other members, here you can get many topics about cryptocurrencies, therefore all those questions or suggestions that If you have said topic, you can formulate them, with that you help that topic grow in information in order to improve, it can interact both by creating a topic and just answering. It is the ideal forum for those who want to enter this world or expand their knowledge.

• +2 1

You can be a good contributor to the cryptotalk forum by making good post and educative topic. Don't just make a post but a meaningful one which others member will benefit from. It is not how far but how well. Stay cool guys as you perform your daily task.

• +1 1

This is very Simple for all of us. I we want to become A good Contributor. Then we will have to Make the perfect posts and Should Try to make the New Topics For the Newbies and the Old Members. This is very Simple than the other things , We not have to bear the more pain.

There are some ways that can contribute atleast something to the site from us. You can promote it as much as you can. You can give your ew thrilling ideas in your posts to grow this forum more and more.

The good thing about this platform is spreadind the knowledge all around 

You can be a contributor of this platform for giving other a good topic for discustion in this way you can achieve yor best reputation on this platform 

• +1 1

First of all we should follow all the rules and regulations of this forum , this is the most important thing all members should follow . Create only good quality topics and comments . By doing this we are becoming a good contributer to this forum .

My friend you should choose positions that are positive and useful to members and also you should stay away from repetitive and copied topics because they will not find good interaction on the site

The best we can do to be an engaging and participating member,
That we write important posts for others and help new members with their inquiries,
Our comments should be within the terms of the forum as well, and contain useful and always updated information about crypto.

• +2 1

Let me tell you that your words are wonderful and useful, dear sir. We thank you for your keenness and interest in the new members and we will be happy to follow your advice.

Yes, by following these simple steps we can be a great contributors to this forum and by following these steps we can earn money also without any complications or problems. We can be a good members by honestly working at this forum.

Thank you for this suggestion. I ask all active members and those with experience to share these experiences and difficulties that we may face with new members in order to be shared and benefit from them.

Yes you are right.I agree with you on this points.But I am a little bit afraid to vreate topics now.I will try my best to create topic which  are unique and useful to others.And also by helping each other by sharing our experience is a good way to become a good contributer.Also by appricaiting good post we can able to do that.